No announcement yet.

Life Ban for Ben Williams?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The dumb, ugly stupid and prejudiced referees have cost TM at least 3 Asian cups.
    Time to quit.
    Who wants to waste time and money for Asian Cup preparation.

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder View Post
      I dont this guy but Im against a life time ban. I mean thats a bit harsh isnt it.
      Breaking the heart of 75 million people, by giving unjustified cards for one team and not punishing the other team for dangerous tackles is a bit harsh.

It was a tournament where we probably would as a minimum have grabbed the second place destroyed by his incompetence. When a person does not do his job why does he have to keep it?

So in my book a "bit harsh punishment" for the "bit hard punishments" he made towards us.

Comment

Originally posted by Cataphract View Post
        Breaking the heart of 75 million people, by giving unjustified cards for one team and not punishing the other team for dangerous tackles is a bit harsh.

It was a tournament where we probably would as a minimum have grabbed the second place destroyed by his incompetence. When a person does not do his job why does he have to keep it?

So in my book a "bit harsh punishment" for the "bit hard punishments" he made towards us.
        Yes but agha Pooladi is just as guilty for his brain freeze.

Comment

You can't stay away from every altercation just because you had one yellow. No blame on him.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
            You can't stay away from every altercation just because you had one yellow. No blame on him.
            I think people focus too much on the second yellow card. As a matter of fact, both cards were bullshit.

First one, Pouladi was way faster than the Iraqi player, beat the Iraqi to the ball and the Iraqi drew a late foul. Then the Iraqi keeper pushes Pooladi and somehow doesn't get a yellow card - instead its Pouladi.

Biggest embarrassment and what-the-fuck moment in history of football.

Comment

I think I've said this a million times before, but I'd like to say it again.

Asia couldn't break Iran's defense, so the Asian Football Confederation elected Benjamin Williams to referee the quarterfinal match and send off LB Mehrdad Pouladi.

Notice how both goals by Iraq are from the left side.

Comment

Dear God,

please do not let this man come to Ahvaz, Iran.

It's funny because I'm usually the one who is less critical on PFDC. But for some reason I have a hole in my heart these days and have absolutely zero sympathy for this man whatsoever.

I don't respect him nor like him as a referee official. I hope to God he gets banned for life.

Comment

Originally posted by Leopard View Post
                  That is the best example. If You agree Zareh deserved a yellow card, then by that logic the iraqi goalkeeper deserved a yellow and not Pooladi.
                  Iraqi goalkeeper initiated the fight by shoving Pooladi
                  Sattar initiatiated by shoving the chinese
                  In one case it was an Arab ref and in the other an aussie ref but the cards given to TM players in both cases.

You guys bring up things that I like to forget because it boils my blood.

In case of Zareh it was not a 2nd yellow. That C*cksucher Lebanese gave a straight RED for what Zareh did.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                    yes but he stayed down for sooooo long with the ref standing over him telling him to get up. he wasnt even looking at him or acknowledging him. to me it was one of those iranian brain farts that we tend to do very so often. seemed to me he did not get it for the altercation and bin willshams didnt even want to give him a yellow just wanted to talk to him but he stayed down way too long not even acknowledging the ref or the fact that he was talking to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder View Post
                      Yes but agha Pooladi is just as guilty for his brain freeze.
                      it was more like a brain terrr. i am sure cq let him have it behind close doors. if i was coach he might never see tm again.

Comment

I have no doubt in my mind that Ben Williams (the sub human) was after Pooladi. Both yellow were BS he just wanted him out. Fooladi is the strength of TM defense and That psycho ref new it. IFF must do whatever they can to put this guy out of referring for good.

Comment

Originally posted by Siavash View Post
                          I have no doubt in my mind that Ben Williams (the sub human) was after Pooladi. Both yellow were BS he just wanted him out. Fooladi is the strength of TM defense and That psycho ref new it.. IFF must do whatever they can to put this guy out of referring for good.

I mentioned this in another thread but got no response. I agree with you. Watching the first yellow incident clearly shows that Williams at first did not intend on giving a yellow (after all there was hardly any contact), but as soon as he noticed it was Pooladi , he ran up to him and showed him a yellow.

Comment

The question that I haven't seen anyone ask so far and maybe I missed it but:

WHEN IS FIFA GOING TO IMPLEMENT SOME SORT OF REVIEW/INSTANT REPLAY SYSTEM LIKE THE NBA OR THE NFL FOR GOD'S SAKES!? Is the idea even being discussed on any level?

By implementing the goal line technology, they saved so many headaches and heartbreaks. Why can't they give each coach let's say 2 challenges per game or something!? I am baffled. And yes, I think it could have even helped us in our case, you could possibly challenge red cards, penalty kicks and crucial offside calls or lack there of that lead to goals.

And I know it will slow the game down, and that may be its only downside, but I am sure that could be worked out to where it is kept to a minimum.

Comment

photos sent to me by BehnamT

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                              We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Pooladi picked up the lousy habit from the arab land where he resides.
                                If he had been training under CQ for last 6 months he would not have fallen for the referee and iraqi goalkeeper trap.
                                he proved he needs sarbaazi to prevent from giving a chance to a racist ref who can ruin the great chances of a great team.

Comment

Working...
                                X