This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sorkh View Post
    Whenever someone like carsten janker talk and bring some logic to all these awful disgusting discussions he gets bombarded with replies and posts to make his post look useless. The sad thing is that how many people have to work as a part of conspiracy to deceive the fans and the public, typical Zionist and American approach. For example, suggesting that Javad Nekunam should stay in the National team. Javad Nekunam has been the weakest and the most useless player since the at least the World Cup, and not only in the National team of Iran but in teams like Al Kuwait.

Chi dari migi mardeh hesabi? Halet khoobeh?

Comment

Originally posted by Dejagah#21 View Post
      Fukk of you Iraqi (arab) peace of shit. Go back to getting raped by ISIS!!!
      HAHAHA this actually made me LOL

Comment

Originally posted by ZandiJoon View Post
        Chi dari migi mardeh hesabi? Halet khoobeh?
        What ?

Comment

What ?

you're not iranian are you? JIDF much?

Comment

Originally posted by alaph View Post
            you're not iranian are you? JIDF much?
            I'm not Iranian, sorry but what do you mean by JIDF ?

Comment

I'm not Iranian, sorry but what do you mean by JIDF ?
              of course you're not! WTF are you doing here then? If you can't speak farsi or at least understand it, then quite frankly something is fishy! Only people who are obsesses with TM are people who have grown up with it or have a deep persian roots, and you can't have that not speak farsi at the same time.

as far as JIDF...

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=jidf

Agha eeno bannesh konim,

Comment

Originally posted by alaph View Post
                of course you're not! WTF are you doing here then? If you can't speak farsi or at least understand it, then quite frankly something is fishy! Only people who are obsesses with TM are people who have grown up with it or have a deep persian roots, and you can't have that not speak farsi at the same time.
                as far as JIDF...
                http://lmgtfy.com/?q=jidf
                Agha eeno bannesh konim,
                I know what you are trying to say. I don't speak Farsi and I would like to know and speak Farsi, my parents do speak Farsi. You are suspecting that I'm Iranian and I'm trolling. I follow Iranian football.

Comment

Whenever someone like carsten janker talk and bring some logic to all these awful discussions he gets bombarded with replies and posts to make his post look useless. The sad thing is that how many people have to work as a part of a conspiracy to deceive the fans and the public, typical Zionist and American approach. For example, suggesting that Javad Nekunam should stay in the National team. Javad Nekunam has been the weakest and the most useless player since at least the World Cup, and not only in the National team of Iran but in teams like Al Kuwait.
                  lol very contradictory, you speak of conspiracies and deceiving people yet you blame it on zionists and americans. how is the weather in kuwait? nekounam is a legend, kuwait will never see a player of his caliber.

Comment

I know what you are trying to say. I don't speak Farsi and I would like to know and speak Farsi, my parents do speak Farsi. You are suspecting that I'm Iranian and I'm trolling. I follow Iranian football.

Bull fucking shit!

Im suspecting you're NOT Iranian! neither are you parents! and you troll sites like this for money!

ANY TM FANS out there who don't speak farsi?

Comment

the op is iranian not arab.

Comment

thank you thread closed
                        TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Working...
                        X