No announcement yet.

Project: AFC = Asian Football Corruption

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweden vs Maldives starts now (sweden is missing 3 starting players)

Comment

Originally posted by MR.S View Post
      Sweden vs Maldives starts now (sweden is missing 3 starting players)
      I'm watching it bro, but why post in this thread?

Comment

/\ lol now i see were my post went

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
          I posted this in another thread, but thought it may be appropriate to discuss it here as well as related to this topic:

Correct me if I'm wrong people, but isn't PFDC the largest / most popular English language forum for TM fans?

Is there any particular reason we can't have a direct line of communications with IFF or at least a representative there?

I know we blame the IFF for everything, but should we not as a group be doing our part to change things? Has anything like that ever been suggested to IFF and rejected?

There's obviously a certain advantage to IFF having a network of capable volunteers in every country, to do something as simple as translating documents into different languages, to doing the preliminary work on arranging friendlies, or even getting the ball rolling for player tryouts or discussions for players agents.

IFF is definitely suffering from some limitations, whether they're self-imposed or due to sanctions, can we not help alleviate some of these issues?!

Great idea. We can officially get in touch with them and offer assistance in various matters such as what you enumerated.
          I volunteer to help if such a group is proposed and selected

Comment

Due to lack of time I couldn’t keep this project going - sad to see others didn’t pick it up. Nevertheless there is no reason to stop!

I just collected all footages of the Iran - Syria game, showing the shocking situation before and during the game. The video includes scenes of Iran's training conditions in Malaysia, the heavy rainy situation on match day, the dirty time wasting by arabs and several post-match interviews.

The following is the raw material - 35 minutes, no editing. Feel free to use it if you want to create your own version. I am now working on the final video that will be uploaded on YouTube and other channels later on.

____

Please someone help me: I already wrote down all the facts about the Syria game, but it would be nice to have it in perfect English, which we could use for the description and spread it. btw. feel free to add more facts I might have missed:

- CQ asked for another venue 6 months ago because of the monsoon problem / anyone with a simple research could have predicted that the field will be like that on game day.

- Taj sent a letter to FIFA 40 days + another one 15 days before the game.

- Double standards. The 2nd tier of the stadium has no seats, while at the same time AFC demanded IFF to install seats for Azadi.

- The Saudi Iraq game was moved to a better stadium / why didn’t they at least use that for the Iran game as well?

- The field was already full of mud & water many hours before the game even started. Delaying the match didn’t change anything, absolutely zero. They didn’t treat the field, neither did the field became better - in fact things only became worse. All mind-games...

- Unlike what people say the field was bad for both teams, it was Syria who benefited the most. Iran is a strong team, maybe tactically the best in Asia. Honestly football wise Syria has nothing much to offer to really be on our level. So that's why Iran suffered the most, as we couldn’t build up our usual game plan and our flow was diminished because of the field. Our aim was to get 3 points, while Syria only wanted to get a point at best. This field made it much easier for them to kick the ball aways and prevent Iran from penetrating their penalty box - with quick moves/passes - cause the ball didn’t roll.

- The usual disgusting time wasting by arabs. Their GK started it already in the first half, around min 15 if I remember correctly! Their #15, their second captain, probably will join Bollywood soon, he actually should have been sent off. Their #7 just underlined their true "tactic" while being substituted, their coach went crazy & even pushed his own assistant away - none of these dirty and shameful gestures were punished by the referee.

- A legit goal of Iran was denied.

- The referee didn't add any extra time despite Syria wasting so much time. 4 minutes only and in those 4 minutes they wasted time again (review their GK).

- The Uzbekistan - Syria match will be moved to another venue!

Formerly known as Persianking!
            Follow me @
            instagram/iranscout
            instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

disgusting to see!

bizarre how far this goes and people claim we're bunch of conspiracy theorists!
              Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
              O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

We should stop moaning and accept that AFC has no hidden agenda against us.

They are indeed the biggest promoter and implementer of fair play for Asian(Arab) football.

Comment

Originally posted by Nariman View Post
                  Due to lack of time I couldn’t keep this project going - sad to see others didn’t pick it up. Nevertheless there is no reason to stop!

I just collected all footages of the Iran - Syria game, showing the shocking situation before and during the game. The video includes scenes of Iran's training conditions in Malaysia, the heavy rainy situation on match day, the dirty time wasting by arabs and several post-match interviews.

The following is the raw material - 35 minutes, no editing. Feel free to use it if you want to create your own version. I am now working on the final video that will be uploaded on YouTube and other channels later on.

____

Please someone help me: I already wrote down all the facts about the Syria game, but it would be nice to have it in perfect English, which we could use for the description and spread it. btw. feel free to add more facts I might have missed:

- CQ asked for another venue 6 months ago because of the monsoon problem / anyone with a simple research could have predicted that the field will be like that on game day.

- Double standards. The 2nd tier of the stadium has no seats, while at the same time AFC demanded IFF to install seats for Azadi.

- The Saudi Iraq game was moved to a better stadium / why didn’t they at least use that for the Iran game as well?

- The field was already full of mud & water many hours before the game even started. Delaying the match didn’t change anything, absolutely zero. They didn’t treat the field, neither did the field became better - in fact things only became worse. All mind-games...

- Unlike what people say the field was bad for both teams, it was Syria who benefited the most. Iran is a strong team, maybe tactically the best in Asia. Honestly football wise Syria has nothing much to offer to really be on our level. So that's why Iran suffered the most, as we couldn’t build up our usual game plan and our flow was diminished because of the field. Our aim was to get 3 points, while Syria only wanted to get a point at best. This field made it much easier for them to kick the ball aways and prevent Iran from penetrating their penalty box - with quick moves/passes - cause the ball didn’t roll.

- The usual disgusting time wasting by arabs. Their GK started it already in the first half, around min 15 if I remember correctly! Their #15, their second captain, probably will join Bollywood soon, he actually should have been sent off. Their #7 just underlined their true "tactic" while being substituted, their coach went crazy & even pushed his own assistant away - none of these dirty and shameful gestures were punished by the referee.

- The referee didn't add any extra time despite Syria wasting so much time. 4 minutes only and in those 4 minutes they wasted time again (review their GK).

Great job matey..
                  I'll go over it and touch it up if you like

Comment

____

Did you have a chance to review this also?

http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=28174

The Iranian film crew actually caught a rat running around on the field during the initial rain before the match.

Comment

The other groupe had lots of controversial results.

Thailand is badly cheated.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                        Did you have a chance to review this also?

http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=28174

The Iranian film crew actually caught a rat running around on the field during the initial rain before the match.
                        Yeah, the rat footage is in his video. Just saw it.

Comment

____

Great job. If you can add English Subtitles on the bottom so that all the Non Iranian viewers can understand the spoken words. We need to expose AFCs corruption and Hypocrisy to as many people as possible.

Comment

Nariman jan, I touched it up a bit after work.

use as you see fit.
                            Yours are in red, mine in black
                            ==========================

Quieroz considering the geographic and climatic conditions of the region, especially the monsoon seasonal storms, predicted these unplayable conditions more than 6 months prior to the match. He made his concerns known to the AFC at the time.

Mr. Taj, the head of IFF, promptly followed Quieroz’s concerns and reflected them in a letter to FIFA 40 days before the match-day, and followed that with another 15 days left to the match. All of which shows the great concerns with regards to the suitability of the venue.

According to the very laws of the AFC, ie; lack of seats in the stands, which barred Tehran’s Azadi from hosting spectators in its second tier stands, the venue of this match also did not follow this law. And yet, shockingly, it met with AFC’s approval. Which points at a double standards at implementation of its own rules by AFC.

At the same time, Malaysia did possess very viable and optimal alternative venues to hold our match. For example the venue in Kuala-Lumpur, where Saudi Arabia met with Iraq, in Iraq’s home game fixture. A stadium with optimal facilities to host a World Cup match, even in worst climatic conditions, unlike the one for our game.
                            Therefore lack of an alternative in the very same country and neighborhood can not be proposed. Syria-Iran’s game cold have well been hosted in this stadium, avoiding much fracas and controversy.

The pitch, hours before the game time, was already in ruins and continuation of rain only made matter worse, no matter how much more the game was delayed by the officials. Lack of drainage facilities and absence of any pitch cover to prevent the damage were only a few of the many deficiencies of this venue. This was apparent to the AFC official and no amount of delays would have reversed the irreversible damage done to the pitch.

If AFC’s aim is to showcase Asia’s strengths and progress in the beautiful game to the world, such games would have been avoided at all costs. Moreover holding a major competition in such a sub-standard venue would ironically point to an incompetent continental confederation that has lost sight of the greater goal of FIFA, which is promotion of the game.
                            And yet, we see AFC showing no signs of following its own dictates and rules, even if the Syrians demanded such a low quality pitch to unfairly tip the balance against the opponents.
                            Ironically, after delivering a blow to Iran’s campaign, in a sudden 180, AFC decides to abandon this sub-standard venue for a better alternative for Syria’s game against Uzbekistan. It only validates many of the rumors of bias and double standards at AFC.

However the follies didnt end there. The deliberate and at times over-dramatic time wasting and unsportsmanship tactics used by the Syrian team was the icing on the horrible cake that was baked by AFC.
                            AFC’s utter inability to crack down on such deplorable acts, not only in this game, but in disturbingly large number of games for the past decade or more, has turned the game of football a thing of distaste and disgust for many fans. Referees’ inability or unwillingness to crack down on this and many allowing the culprits to get away with such antics has become a staple of Asian football and a source of ridicule by the rest of the world. Is AFC not concerned at how it has hurt the game by its inaction?

- The Uzbekistan - Syria match will be moved to another venue

Comment

Great addition DD!
                              Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                              O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

^ Cheers mate.

Nariman jan, found some time (an idiot canceled ) I did some touch ups on the video and sent as 4 separate pm's.
                                apparently there's a word limit for pms too.

make sure you copy all 4 parts and paste them on an MS Word doc first

Comment

Working...
                                X