No announcement yet.

Project: AFC = Asian Football Corruption

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dd very nice , you and nariman jan made a more coherent statement than IFF has made in the last decade

Comment

Before I present the final video let me give a big shoutout to Doctor DOOM, who helped me with all the text writing and gave me good suggestions on how to structure the video. He didn't want any credit, but I had to say this as he made it much easier for me to edit the video - once again damet garm DD jaan!!

Follow & Support on Facebook:
      https://www.facebook.com/pages/Asian...43776445872358

Spread the message!

https://youtu.be/850QffSoqCs

© All music composed by Adrian von Ziegler.

Written by Doctor DOOM:

- Quieroz considering the geographic and climatic conditions of the region, especially the monsoon seasonal storms, predicted these unplayable conditions more than 6 months prior to the match. He made his concerns known to the AFC at the time.

- Mr. Taj, the head of IFF, promptly followed Quieroz’s concerns and reflected them in a letter to FIFA 40 days before the match-day, and followed that with another 15 days left to the match. All of which shows the great concerns with regards to the suitability of the venue.

- According to the very laws of the AFC, ie; lack of seats in the stands, which barred Tehran’s Azadi from hosting spectators in its second tier stands, the venue of this match also did not follow this law. And yet, shockingly, it met with AFC’s approval. Which points at a double standards at implementation of its own rules by AFC.

- At the same time, Malaysia did possess very viable and optimal alternative venues to hold our match. For example the venue in Kuala-Lumpur, where Saudi Arabia met with Iraq, in Iraq’s home game fixture. A stadium with optimal facilities to host a World Cup match, even in worst climatic conditions, unlike the one for our game.
      Therefore lack of an alternative in the very same country and neighborhood can not be proposed. Syria-Iran’s game cold have well been hosted in this stadium, avoiding much fracas and controversy.

-The pitch, hours before the game time, was already in ruins and continuation of rain only made matter worse, no matter how much more the game was delayed by the officials. Lack of drainage facilities and absence of any pitch cover to prevent the damage were only a few of the many deficiencies of this venue. This was apparent to the AFC official and no amount of delays would have reversed the irreversible damage done to the pitch.

- If AFC’s aim is to showcase Asia’s strengths and progress in the beautiful game to the world, such games would have been avoided at all costs. Moreover holding a major competition in such a sub-standard venue would ironically point to an incompetent continental confederation that has lost sight of the greater goal of FIFA, which is promotion of the game.
      And yet, we see AFC showing no signs of following its own dictates and rules, even if the Syrians demanded such a low quality pitch to unfairly tip the balance against the opponents.
      Ironically, after delivering a blow to Iran’s campaign, in a sudden 180, AFC decides to abandon this sub-standard venue for a better alternative for Syria’s game against Uzbekistan. It only validates many of the rumors of bias and double standards at AFC.

- However the follies didnt end there. The deliberate and at times over-dramatic time wasting and unsportsmanship tactics used by the Syrian team was the icing on the horrible cake that was baked by AFC.
      AFC’s utter inability to crack down on such deplorable acts, not only in this game, but in disturbingly large number of games for the past decade or more, has turned the game of football a thing of distaste and disgust for many fans. Referees’ inability or unwillingness to crack down on this and many allowing the culprits to get away with such antics has become a staple of Asian football and a source of ridicule by the rest of the world. Is AFC not concerned at how it has hurt the game by its inaction?
      Last edited by Nariman; 11-24-2016, 10:19 AM.
      Formerly known as Persianking!
      Follow me @
      instagram/iranscout
      instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Beautiful work by Nariman and Doctor Doom. Dametoon garm.

Really appreciate it and I hope this can gain traction and get exposure in some major football media.

Comment

lol. nariman jan, it's saying its blocked in the US , due to copy right laws.
          maybe it's the music?
          but it says it's from "world sport group pte ltd"!!! (what's "pte"? it cant be private, coz it's "pvt", not "pte")
          very strange

maybe if you fiddle with the settings or uploading configurations ...?

btw, I didnt do much. I just changed and switched a few words here and there.
          the bulk was already done by nariman

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
            lol. nariman jan, it's saying its blocked in the US , due to copy right laws.
            maybe it's the music?
            but it says it's from "world sport group pte ltd"!!! (what's "pte"? it cant be private, coz it's "pvt", not "pte")
            very strange
            maybe if you fiddle with the settings or uploading configurations ...?
            btw, I didnt do much. I just changed and switched a few words here and there.
            the bulk was already done by nariman

It's because of AFC HUB.
            https://www.youtube.com/user/AFCCHAMPIONSLEAGUE
            YT automatically detects the footage - nothing much you can do other than totally editing the video to fool the program and somehow avoid the block, but that would be too much work, would destroy the video and it would be just a matter of time until they block it anyway.

Works in Europe, but Asia + Usa seem to be blocked. I will upload the video on facebook as well, that way everyone can see it.
            Follow me @
            instagram/iranscout

Comment

try vimeo.com and vid.me also.
              and other youtube clones. They're not as stuck up or strict as youtube

if we need this to get traction it needs to be seen all over the world, not just europe

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                try vimeo.com and vid.me also.
                and other youtube clones. They're not as stuck up or strict as youtube
                if we need this to get traction it needs to be seen all over the world, not just europe
                Video now also available on:

Facebook:
                https://www.facebook.com/15437764458...2082198708447/

Vimeo:

(there is a download link on vimeo - everyone feel free to download & spread!)
                Follow me @
                instagram/iranscout

Comment

I just read Alireza Jahanbakhsh interview and two points was interesting.
                  1. He does not see the goal as an offside. I still think it is offside maybe my knowledge of the rules is not enough.
                  2. Syrians have chosen this pitch not AFC.
                  Obviously Syrians believe they may win UZ but can not Iran and therefore they chose this stadium to get a tie.

Comment

Another case of AFC corruption
                    As some may have noticed, I have no love for Iraqi fans - they are crude, brash and two faced. But whatever is right and fair, I want to side with it regardless of personal feelings. And they have been screwed big time. So CAS has just ruled in favour of Saudi Arabia to play their "home" game in Saudi Arabia while FIFA ruled that Saudi and Iraq must play in neutral venue for Iraq's home game because "Tehran" had security issues. Yet, IRAN is the safest Middle Eastern country - much safer than ISIS-filled Saudi Arabia.

Saudi Arabia money at play. CAS president visited Saudi a 3 months ago ... I wonder what the bribery amount was?

Comment

^ actually that's not wrong. Just because one country is not safe and their home games are shifted elsewhere, it doesnt mean the return leg also has to be shifted.
                      for example, we'll have (and rape) syrian maggots in Tehran for the return leg, and not in a 3rd country

Comment

We can get even by Iraq next time they hold their game in Iran. Iraq vs Australia or Japan. Make the stadium a hell for Iraq.

Comment

TBH the quality of that video is not that good, but as soon as I got myself a new & better PC I can finally start to work with HD videos as well. My current old laptop is too weak for big files, it would take me ages...so hopefully the next videos against AFC will be uploaded in better quality.

btw. question to the news editors: can we post that video on the front page as well? DD already wrote the text, so actually everything is prepared.
                          Follow me @
                          instagram/iranscout

Comment

so is this being sent to fifa?

Comment

Great work, thats exactly what we have been missing in order to be effective.

Now hopefully this video makes its rounds in the world.

There is a way to set the tags of a yt video so that it pops up right above in related searches and as suggestion.
                              Have you applied that on this video?
                              If not maybe you should do it. There are instructions that are easy to google.

Comment

Iraq is being forced to go Saudi Arabia for the return match
                                BTW I put the video on my facebook.

Comment

Working...
                                X