Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dear PFDC, I am proud of you. I am proud of us.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear PFDC, I am proud of you. I am proud of us.

My dearest PFDC,

PFDC has always played the vital role of congregating Iranian soccer fans from all over the world to one singular place. By doing this, we've coordinated support efforts, arranged meetups, tried go to as many matches as possible, sent TM flowers, and of course, the staff does a great job with the front page content. This is a huge contribution we are ALL making to the team and country that we love so much.

But.....the last few days, PFDC helped Team Melli directly in a viable, tangible, and quantifiable way. Everyone did a GREAT job to publicize the Iraqi doper to media publications all over the world. From a Twitter hashtag, to direct emails and calls local TV stations, to spreading the word on social media. Although our allegiance to Team Melli has always helped Team Melli's efforts in an indirect way, this is one of the first times that we were trying to directly alter the result of a match to Team Melli's favor after cruel and cold injustice. Also, that thread must be the longest in PFDC history. Never seen a thread that long lol.

So I just wanted to thank every member here for their contribution to Team Melli's success. And of course, a big, big thank you to PFDC staff such as Kamran, Martin-Reza and Essi, who have brought us the great privilege of gathering TM fans in one spot for nearly 20 years now.

Thank you all, mokhlese hame, and WE WILL RISE AGAIN.
Working...
X