An Idea how to improve Team Melli and to make it to a "club team"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
    yes but what will happen , i don't get it..
    What will happen is the minute a club team has a star their star will be plucked from their team and play for TM in the league instead. How many club owners will be ok with just giving up their star players to another team in the league?
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

I know you are talking about making TM a club team but my idea imo would do more to improve quality of all our TM's football (omid, nojavanan, etc) and our league). Create a united football leagues (similar to what they did in scotland) persian gulf pro league, persian gulf azadegan(or whatever) league, persian gulf league one and so on.

Persian Gulf Pro League- 16 teams, keep the same system for relegation, etc, its the best thing we can have.

Persian Gulf Azadegan League (again or whatever name) - 1 group of 20 instead of 2 smaller groups. Top 2 earn automatic promotion, 3-6 place battle out for a chance to play PGPL 14th place team. Bottom 3 relegated, 17th place team plays team from league one..

Persian Gulf League One- 20 teams, same as Azadegan except 3 teams automatically promoted, 4&5 play for chance to play 17th place Azadegan League team. Relegation same as Azadegan.

Persian Gulf League Two- Same as League one, bottom 3 automatically relegated to regional leagues.

Regional Leagues- A better solution to provincial leagues are REGIONAL leagues, because it makes no sense for Tehran, Alborz & Qazvin to have their own leagues. It should be grouped like this: Region 1 (Kordestan, Illam, Kermanshah), Region 2 (Hamedan, Lorestan, Markazi), Region 3 (Tehran, Qom, Alborz, Qazvin), Region 4 (East, West Azerbaijan, Ardebil, Zanjan), Region 5 (Gilan, Mazandaran), Region 6 (Golestan, Semnan, North Razavi), Region 7 (Esfahan, Yazd, Chahar Mahal, Kokh. & Boyer Ahmad), Region 8 (Khorasan Razavi, South Khorasan), Region 9 (Sistan & Baluchistan, Kerman), Region 10 (Fars, Hormozgan, Bushehr), Region 11 (Khuzestan).

IMO this is the best solution to our problem and its simple, just reduce the number of clubs in our leagues which will increase competition + ATTENTION to players in the league. For example one big group with 20 teams in the third tier is easier to follow and get coverage of then 10 small groups with 8 teams. Also everyteam should be forced to follow a guideline, for kits (must be matching, not the gks that wear adidas while the rest of the team wears uhlsport), stadiums (must meet certain health and safety standard, training ground (must have suitable facilities, locker room etc.). This will force teams to make upgrades and in turn bring up our quality of infrastructre.

My idea for cups imo would also solve the complaints we have about our Hazficup.

Persian Gulf Pro League Cup- Pretty self explanatory, only open to the 16 teams in the PGPL, played over the course of the season, 2 legs (home and away), except for final which will be played on neutral ground, winner gets our 4th ACL spot.

Open League Cup- Open to all professionally registered teams in Iran, only one leg, final played in neutral venue, monetary rewarded ($500,000 USD) for example.

Comment

If only we can put our creative minds to proper use, no offense ofcourse, I applaud you for your creativity and passion for TM.

But do you realize how unrealistic and difficult such a thing is to implement?

We have problems scheduling Hazfi games, now you want to increase the number of teams and ADD TM to it?

Comment

An Idea how to improve Team Melli and to make it to a "club team"

One question, who is going to be paying these players wages?
          Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
          http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
          [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
          Villa + Messi =

Comment

Russia only does that because they are not going to play the WC Quali and they want to keep their team fit and in-sync. Also their NT consists of domestic players only and they dont have the problem with integrating legionaires.

Iran has to play the Asian quali and will have more than enough games.
            Also IPL is too weak and we depend on legionaires.

Comment

I think a lot of people do not understand my idea. Because a lot of user post same question or wrong interpretation.

I reply again:

National players will belong to the IPL Team. They will be under contract with only their clubs. They play Thursday/Friday in the league as usual and they will go to Team Melli Camp and train Saturday/Sunday with CQ and TM Staff and play every Monday ONE Match. Today vs. Naft, Next week vs. Malavan, the week after against Team XY. Teams will only play 2-times in the year against a Team Melli (U-28) ONLY based on IPL Teams! No Gucci, Dejagah and Co. Only the best (young) players of IPL will come together to Team Melli Camp on Saturday and Sunday and play their match on Monday.

In the IPL Table we will unofficial rank our Team Melli as well of course. But we all know that this Team Melli is not a real but "fake" club, which can not lift the IPL Trophy or relegate. They don't even take part in the Hazfi Cup.

Please understand that the players belong to the clubs, but the clubs send only the players called by Querioz to TM Camp on weekend with one match against an IPL Team on Monday. It is not that the clubs have every week one game more and be under pressure or stress, only two unofficial matches = Friendlies with competitive character against Team Melli. What is hard to understand this??
              World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
              sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
              If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
              -

Comment

I think a lot of people do not understand my idea. Because a lot of user post same question or wrong interpretation.

I reply again:

National players will belong to the IPL Team. They will be under contract with only their clubs. They play Thursday/Friday in the league as usual and they will go to Team Melli Camp and train Saturday/Sunday with CQ and TM Staff and play every Monday ONE Match. Today vs. Naft, Next week vs. Malavan, the week after against Team XY. Teams will only play 2-times in the year against a Team Melli (U-28) ONLY based on IPL Teams! No Gucci, Dejagah and Co. Only the best (young) players of IPL will come together to Team Melli Camp on Saturday and Sunday and play their match on Monday.

In the IPL Table we will unofficial rank our Team Melli as well of course. But we all know that this Team Melli is not a real but "fake" club, which can not lift the IPL Trophy or relegate. They don't even take part in the Hazfi Cup.

Please understand that the players belong to the clubs, but the clubs send only the players called by Querioz to TM Camp on weekend with one match against an IPL Team on Monday. It is not that the clubs have every week one game more and be under pressure or stress, only two unofficial matches = Friendlies with competitive character against Team Melli. What is hard to understand this??
                Even in this scenario the called up players to TM will be playing twice a week for the whole season. It's unrealistic to expect that from them.
                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

This is totally unrealistic.

Comment

Guys first of all,

Who will pay their ( TM players ) salary?

CQ once suggested ( Not sure if it was him or another TM coach) U23 participate as a IPL team. It was decided then not practical.

Comment

http://prosoccertalk.nbcsports.com/2...018-world-cup/

http://www.theguardian.com/football/...tral-contracts
                      World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                      sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                      If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                      -

Comment

Working...
                      X