Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Keep Hosseini, Nekounam and Ando, or let them go?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont care about this question.

All I want is to KICK SHOJAEI OUT OF TM
    #shojaeioutofTM

That one simple move itself will guarantee at least 20% more productivity and positive turn out for TM's games.
    I mean where can you find such a deal to replace a player and get such a boost?

Imagine;
    No turn overs , so less pressure on our defense, and less dangers created on our goal
    Faster transitions from D to O, and vice versa
    Higher quotient of pace for the team
    Higher quotient of movement and mileage for the team
    Fewer silly, clumsy fouls committed in our half

And many more, but most importantly,
    The team playing with 11 men versus the opponents' 11, not the usual handicap of 10 vs. 11

Comment

#shojaeioutofTM

#NOshojaei

#shojaeiOUT

#ShojaeiretireNOW

Comment

Thank god CQ is in charge and not some Iranian coach
        Lets look at Italians
        Pirlo and Buffon for example, By Iranian standards they should have been dropped a long time ago, considering there are clear replacements for them Veratti and Sirigu.
        Have Italia dropped those 2 older guys?? NO Conte asked them to stay, whats the point to drop them, they are still wolrd class and them being beside Veratti and Sirigu will ONLY benefit them, right now they are splitting duties, but by the time 2018 comes you will probably see Veratti and Sirigu fixed and Pirlo & buffon on bench as role players incase of injury to support

Now In Iran
        please tell me who is the clear replacement for Neku...
        who is the clear replacement for ANdo
        who is the replacement for Hosseini????

If you have some one in mind, then keep those 3 as they mentor them.... 2018 is a long way to go

as I said thank god we have CQ and not Iranian coach, because Iranian mentality is too emotional
        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Ando and hosseini can certainly continue for another couple of years.
          Nekounam also can be kept. Maybe not as fixed player. But he showed he still has some gas left in the tank.

But to say we don't have replacements for them is wrong. We do.
          It's just that we have not given these youngsters enough games to settle and show they are worthy.

Just off the top of my head;
          Ebrahimi is the perfect mold of Ando.
          Haghighi is also pretty much in the same vein of Nekounam. MPAG also can play in this post.
          Khanzadeh, MPAG, ... are exciting prospects for Hosseini

What's important is not to judge the alternatives on a game or two here n there. We must allow them some games to gain confidence (without the stress of always being on the verge of getting struck) and settle in

#shojaeioutofTM

#NOshojaei

#shojaeiOUT

#ShojaeiretireNOW

Comment

Re: Keep Hosseini, Nekounam and Ando, or let them go?

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
            Ando and hosseini can certainly continue for another couple of years.
            Nekounam also can be kept. Maybe not as fixed player. But he showed he still has some gas left in the tank.

But to say we don't have replacements for them is wrong. We do.
            It's just that we have not given these youngsters enough games to settle and show they are worthy.

Just off the top of my head;
            Ebrahimi is the perfect mold of Ando.
            Haghighi is also pretty much in the same vein of Nekounam. MPAG also can play in this post.
            Khanzadeh, MPAG, ... are exciting prospects for Hosseini

What's important is not to judge the alternatives on a game or two here n there. We must allow them some games to gain confidence (without the stress of always being on the verge of getting struck) and settle in

#shojaeioutofTM

#NOshojaei

#shojaeiOUT

#ShojaeiretireNOW
            Ebrahimi is not even 1/3 of Ando. PAG Is much more promising. Haghighi is neither consistent enough or that good, he is also Very injury prone. Ebrahimi can get better but atm he's a big downgrade from Ando.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
              I think Nekounam's last game should be the Sweden game.

Ando can still help us through the WCQ. Hosseini is a CB and can give us a few more years.
              who would replace nekou as ando's midfield partner? we need to wait till ezzatolahi develops.

Comment

^^
                How do you know? how minutes has he got at TM?

Lets remember, playing in TM is different from clubs.
                Why I said that is Ebrahimi shows great energy, fighting spirit, toughness and isn't shy to get in the mix with opponents. He also has a wicked shot and a decent set piece.

That's pretty much Ando

#shojaeioutofTM

#NOshojaei

#shojaeiOUT

#ShojaeiretireNOW

Comment

If there is ANYONE in IRAN who can run like Ando and send in Corners like him ...
                  He should be playing from the NEXT game in an alternate basis

If there are center backs with even 80% of Hosseini's talent, they should be in the squad and get playing time
                  Center backs get better with EXPERIENCE ...

As for Nekunam . Besides his GOALS in WCQ, he didn't play well . However, he was CQ's brain on the field.
                  If you watch WC matches you will see several occasions when he was shouting and cussing out forwards, especially GUCCI about coming back & defending

Shojaie and Nekunam should retire from INTL Football

If we can get a good midfield with Hajsafi, Jahanbaksh as its anchors and we can develop the rest of the AC squad. I see a promising future
                  Who knows how far we would have gotten without POOLADI red card . What I saw of Iraq and South Korea today left me wondering more.
                  I think we had a great chance to get into the final .... smh

Thanks to the players and coaches for a good tournament. We lost because we got unlucky . Plus Pooladi and other players need to learn . STOP the frikkin play-acting

Comment

Working...
                  X