Congrats South Korea!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats South Korea!

For beating the cheating, arrogant Iraqis. Yes, we've had our differences. But playing against your team, is always is exciting and competitive. You have some great players and your pedigree makes the Asian game much more exciting and better. Ask any true Iranian, they rather play the likes of Japan, South Korea and Australia, then the likes of cheaters like Iraq, Bahrain and Qatar (same class).

All Iran's loss to Ibn Williams' team showed was that - we know clearer who our enemies are (eternally Arabs, especially Iraqis). In the moment of injustice, they said we are "sore losers" (interesting cause they've multiple times tried to use ineligible players as a reason to win football games). This episode just revealed their hate for us - it's always been inside them. But they conveniently need us to save their country from getting steam-rolled by a bunch of bandits - such courageous men Iraqis are!

Glad Korea won! I've heard great things about South Korea by those who have visited. They have nice people.

Congrats South Korea.

How are the Iraqis cheaters? Its not their fault the ref messed up. Iraq isn't scum like the rest of the arab countries you named.

Comment

Originally posted by persianballer View Post
      How are the Iraqis cheaters? Its not their fault the ref messed up. Iraq isn't scum like the rest of the arab countries you named.
      Go read their comments on Social Media towards Iranians - stop being blind. This event was used to show their hate towards Iran, it didn't start here - the only country that is helping them keep their country from being overrun by ISIS.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
        For beating the cheating, arrogant Iraqis. Yes, we've had our differences. But playing against your team, is always is exciting and competitive. You have some great players and your pedigree makes the Asian game much more exciting and better. Ask any true Iranian, they rather play the likes of Japan, South Korea and Australia, then the likes of cheaters like Iraq, Bahrain and Qatar (same class).

All Iran's loss to Ibn Williams' team showed was that - we know clearer who our enemies are (eternally Arabs, especially Iraqis). In the moment of injustice, they said we are "sore losers" (interesting cause they've multiple times tried to use ineligible players as a reason to win football games). This episode just revealed their hate for us - it's always been inside them. But they conveniently need us to save their country from getting steam-rolled by a bunch of bandits - such courageous men Iraqis are!

Glad Korea won! I've heard great things about South Korea by those who have visited. They have nice people.

Congrats South Korea.
        Hate out of inferiority complex.

Comment

^ Go read the racist bull$hit they write about us on social media and then come talk. The ones with the inferiority complex are those who think they owe friendship to people who treat them like crap.

- Malcolm X

Comment

Hate brings hate!

also keep in mind that most negative comments are always posted by youth, whether it is on our side or their's.

Comment

What have we done to Arabs to deserve their hate?

By contrast, when haven't they used every opportunity to undermine us in everything from politics to sports?

There is no nation in the world that would react positively to a historical pattern of being antagonized, ganged up against, cheated and sabotaged the way we have been by Arabs! The fact that we still have so many people taking Arabs' side and sympathizing with them proves our problem isn't "racism"; it's a naive Uncle Tom mentality.

Comment

I'm happy South Korea won. But to be very honest, I just don't feel any hate towards the Iraqi, and never did. Like many of us already pointed out, it was the referee who screwed things up.
                Yes, Iraq fielded an ineligible player. But then again, we have apparently done the same few years ago :/

As for the youngsters who call us ''sore losers'' on social media, let them enjoy their moment of joy. Their country is in chaos, and they at least got a little bit of joy by making it to the semis. They know, just like us, that in the end of the day Iran's team is better than Iraq.

Comment

^ They were writing racist crap before the game started. The 'sore loser' stuff is nothing compared to the other crap Arabs usually write. And it's not just kids either.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                    Go read their comments on Social Media towards Iranians - stop being blind. This event was used to show their hate towards Iran, it didn't start here - the only country that is helping them keep their country from being overrun by ISIS.
                    What does the comments of (some) morons on social media, whom are mostly teenagers and whom we Iranians also have more than plenty of, have to do with Iraq's NT?!

The moronic referee giving the red card isn't their fault either! Sure some of their players may have played tough, but so did our players at times and rightfully so cause it's the QF of the biggest continental tournament and you are playing one of your archrivals. It's all part of a fierce rivalry.

The one thing you can blame the Iraqi FF for is playing Alaa Abdul Zahra, but even that is questionable since there have not been any official verdicts or statements of FIFA in this case.

Our anger should be towards the referee mostly. I wouldn't even worry about comments on the internet cause that's just how internet works unfortunaley. I know some Iraqi's and they were really nice and respectful (like they have always been), so don't be bothered with some comments on some random internet site
                    Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Who gives a shit about SK team. Six months ago we had the same nasty comments about them. Besides, what did Iraq do to deserve all this hate? Did they bribe the referee or the asshole AFC? No! Iraq is not Qatar. Their players and die hards fan are all crazy about their team. JUST LIKE US.

Besides, soccer is the only good thing happening in that country. The mainstream Iraqis do not deserve these comments.
                      .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

if not us, i wanted SK in the final. Dont mind an SK v Aussie final. Good football to be seen. Any other final and I'll probably skip it.

Comment

Younis Mahmood was blaming the referee today as were Iraqi fans

Someone should remind him they only got here because of the referee.
                          Last edited by Tehranto; 01-26-2015, 09:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by xerexes View Post
                            What have we done to Arabs to deserve their hate?

By contrast, when haven't they used every opportunity to undermine us in everything from politics to sports?

There is no nation in the world that would react positively to a historical pattern of being antagonized, ganged up against, cheated and sabotaged the way we have been by Arabs! The fact that we still have so many people taking Arabs' side and sympathizing with them proves our problem isn't "racism"; it's a naive Uncle Tom mentality.
                            It's alright buddy. They are just butt hurt because we practically own their country. we install their leaders and make sure than their country is not taken over by a bunch of wahabbis

Comment

Oy Vey. Up until a few months ago, majority of us were bashing the Korans accusing them of being arrogant, piece of..., Immorals etc. and now that we have had an unfortunate lost case against Iraq, all of a sudden the Koreans became great blah blah blah.

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against Korea, as a matter of fact I am glad they won as it met my perfect 2-0 prediction in our contest, however the double standard is what bugs me a bit.

You guys hating on Iraq because they won on the pitch is quite immature and immoral. Had they grass-rolled, dived, initiated a psychological fight during the game (Like what most Persian gulf teams often do with our boys) then I would have jumped on the bandwagon and agreed with some of you folks, however they played clean, didn't cheat while on the pitch and playing and won on PSO. Simple as that!

Some of you folks with such posts make us sound like sore losers, we lost, so what? Do we have to cuss the opponents every time we lose? We did it against Bosnia as well, if I am not mistaken we did it against Argentina as well. Enough of these childish behavior please!

Although we're not the only fans with such behavior, Korean fans are the same, Iraqis are even worse than both of us. It's football and football fans often tend to behave like intolerant to losses and unfavored results.

Let go of this already please and let's focus on the future and what await us ahead.

Comment

Working...
                              X