Congrats South Korea!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by persianballer View Post
    How are the Iraqis cheaters? Its not their fault the ref messed up. Iraq isn't scum like the rest of the arab countries you named.
    yeah Iraq can't cheat at all, they are poor and their barely exist , how can they cheat, the ref is a asshole, i don't think Iraq could have corrupt him.

Comment

Seriously KC? This is why you condemn a soccer match?
      .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Originally posted by khodam View Post
        Seriously KC? This is why you condemn a soccer match?
        Not just a soccer match.
        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
          Some of us have lived through 8 years of war. Others have only heard about it.
          Be mardom e adi e badbakht che rabti dareh?

Comment

Originally posted by persianballer View Post
            Be mardom e adi e badbakht che rabti dareh?
            Given their actions it's fully justifiable.
            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

The hatred that we have for the Iraqis does not warrant any well wishing for the Korean arrogants. Iraq never really bothered us, they just bothered us this time around but we will smash them whenever we meet them the next time.

Fuck the Korean national team, they are even worse than the Iraqis.

Comment

Seems like he is trying to emulate CQ in pre-match psyops

South Korea coach starts mind games at Asian Cup, citing Australia as favouriteshttp://www.themalaymailonline.com/sp....oGQwnlDt.dpuf

Comment

Hopefully the iranian referee will red card an australian and whistle a penalty for SK.

Comment

This is the first time I am cheering for the Koreans in a major tournament..I will get back in rivalry mode when we face them again.

Comment

I always wish South Koreans well when they're not facing us, them doing good only increases the level of our rivalry.

Comment

Working...
                      X