Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We lost a game, an unfair game...but, lets not lose the lesson.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We lost a game, an unfair game...but, lets not lose the lesson.

I am just as heartbroken over Iran loss as you guys are. I am also as upset at that disgrace of a referee as you are. But disrespecting the iraqi team, a team that had nothing to do with Ben William's decision doesn't make us look any better.

For years we have complained about Arab teams wasting time, grass rolling, killing time, faking injuries when Iran is leading. Well, Iraq never did that against us. Iraq twice had a chance win the game by "managing " the game after going ahead in the late min. of the extra time. But iraq never did that.
    They lined up and played fare football. They never wasted time throughout the entire game.
    We lost because we were a man down for nearly 80 min. Thats not the fault of the iraqi team.

That sits solely on the shoulders of Ben Williams.

Iraq are different than the other Persian Gulf Arab teams. They have no lobby either and their overall sitation is worse than our's.

Still, they didn't deserve to go through and never would have under regular circumstances.

Comment

:bs: thread

Comment

Its true we lost that one game because of the ref.

But we lost the second battle of justice against AFC not Iraq.

Still happy to see them out seeing how Al Zahra is the reason why the iraqi team cheated

Comment

Come on!!! We didn't lose! We drew Iraq 1-1 and then 3/3 extra time. The araqi + AFC + Referee eliminate us after the penalties.

Comment

Disgusting to hear a so called Iranian saying that we lost the game! Truly amazing!!!!

Comment

We lost in the following order:

1) REF - because of the most biased, idiotic, destructive decision a ref has ever made!
              2)IFF - For stupidly bungling the doping test! if they took more attention they would have disqualified Iraq and we would have won 3-0!
              3)AFC - For trying successfully to systematically ruin and destroy Iranian football for the past 30 years!!

Lets not blame Iraqiu team , they were just happy to be able to score against a power house called IRan! Did you see whenever they scored it was as if they scored on Argentina!! scoring on Iran has become every Arab teams dream!!

Comment

Iran007

Now that i had a few days to calm down and not be so emotional , i must say I agree with you %100

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                  Iraq are different than the other Persian Gulf Arab teams. They have no lobby either and their overall sitation is worse than our's.

Still, they didn't deserve to go through and never would have under regular circumstances.
                  I would put Oman in that category as well. Whenever I have seen them play, they don't seem to grass roll at all.
                  راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

doostan,

I have no doubt we would beat Iraq had the games been decided by the players and not Ben Williams. However, again....
                    The Iraqi team had no play in this....
                    Iraqi team played fair and square and no cheating....I saw no cheating by the Iraqi team.

Comment

Working...
                    X