No announcement yet.

Iran insists players do military service - Pooladi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so what happens when he joins military he cant play football at the same time?
    what is the difference between him & Gucci or Azmoon or young players?
    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
      so what happens when he joins military he cant play football at the same time?
      what is the difference between him & Gucci or Azmoon or young players?
      He can, but will have to give up sweet tasting Arab money for 2 years, to play for a military team such as fajr sepasi, teractor, malavan etc... hagh midam behesh, manam boodam farar mikardam

Comment

Originally posted by amingp3 View Post
        You can send your passport to the consulate and ask them to stamp your passport where it gives you permission to travel to Iran once a year and stay no longer than 3 months.
        Awesome, thanks.

That's what I did in 2007 when I wanted to go to Iran, but I was in university and they were saying only university students could do this. So it's not just for university students anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by fairplay View Post
          I am sure there must be an age limitation
          Sure, but I'm still only 26. My ass is still canon fodder worthy according to IR probably lol.

Comment

supposedly he has promised to go back and service his military after his contract in qatar is done this season
            IRI = FAILED

Comment

Good. He should go. None of these players should be exempt. I served in the Iran Iraq war and these spoiled brats don't want to serve in the time of peace.

Comment

Originally posted by scotian View Post
                Awesome, thanks.

That's what I did in 2007 when I wanted to go to Iran, but I was in university and they were saying only university students could do this. So it's not just for university students anymore?
                Apparently not. I renewed my passport 6 months ago and they stamped my passport even though I don't study so you should be good. Give them a call and request it. I think you need to fill out a form or something.

Comment

Originally posted by persepolisfan View Post
                  Can someone tell me if you are moaf if you only have a sister?
                  not sure what the rule is now, but a few years ago if you didn't have any brothers (i.e. you were the only boy) AND your father was above a certain age, then you could get mo'aaf. i don't remember what age it was.

Comment

Toughen up Princess Pooladi. Costs us the game with his B-grade Hollywood acting and now this. Hard military service in the mountains of NW Iran for a winter should bring him back to earth.

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder View Post
                      Toughen up Princess Pooladi. Costs us the game with his B-grade Hollywood acting and now this. Hard military service in the mountains of NW Iran for a winter should bring him back to earth.
                      Yep - Send him to Zahedan

Comment

I would think that he would just buy it
                        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder View Post
                          Unfortunately if you still arent willing to agree that it wasnt worthy of a red, and that every fking person on australian tv said so, they made fun of the ref! yet YOU, the "Iranian" (notice I put this in quotes because your victim blaming attitude is disgusting) blames Pooladi. Yes, maybe he shouldnt have fallen on the ground, but the keeper DID push him, and in fact both were not worthy of cards. He did not loose us the game!! the ref refused to give red to completely vicious actions by iraqi players, including serious injury to our keeper! the ref wanted us to loose, and if not pooladi I guarantee you it would have been some other shit! Get over your crap attitude.
                          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                            Unfortunately if you still arent willing to agree that it wasnt worthy of a red, and that every fking person on australian tv said so, they made fun of the ref! yet YOU, the "Iranian" (notice I put this in quotes because your victim blaming attitude is disgusting) blames Pooladi. Yes, maybe he shouldnt have fallen on the ground, but the keeper DID push him, and in fact both were not worthy of cards. He did not loose us the game!! the ref refused to give red to completely vicious actions by iraqi players, including serious injury to our keeper! the ref wanted us to loose, and if not pooladi I guarantee you it would have been some other shit! Get over your crap attitude.
                            Baba take a cool shower and have jerk. I promise you will feel better for it

Comment

Working...
                            X