IPL clowns on CQ [video]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IPL clowns on CQ [video]

QN, Darakhshan, khordneen are the true clowns of Iranian football who can not appreciate a good tactical football and allow themselves to criticize a world class coach.

It just amazes me that Derakhshan comes out and criticizes a big coach like CQ when he hasn't achieved anything ever as a coach. I remember he was complaining that we were just defending against Argentina and then when PP played against Sepahan, he was defending for 94 minutes. You can't even compare Sepahan and Argentina together.

They keep blaming Iran for not being able to advance to Semi Final and they don't mention anything about Japan who has countless numbers of legionnaires playing in top teams in the world and they lost to a team that we were able to defeat in 90 minutes.

Comment

Ghalenoei not only couldn't beat a Korean B-side in the 2007 Asian Cup, his whole tactic revolved around getting the game to a penalty shootout.

Not only that, he lined up the team terrible against China and needed Zandi's brilliant free kick and a trademark Nekounam header to bail him out.

Ghalenoei's greatest accomplishment as Team Melli head coach was beating an already eliminated Malaysia in the Asian Cup.

The longer CQ stays, the more frightening the prospect that one day we'll be downgrading back to a clown like GN.

Comment

Originally posted by amingp3 View Post
        It just amazes me that Derakhshan comes out and criticizes a big coach like CQ when he hasn't achieved anything ever as a coach. I remember he was complaining that we were just defending against Argentina and then when PP played against Sepahan, he was defending for 94 minutes. You can't even compare Sepahan and Argentina together.

They keep blaming Iran for not being able to advance to Semi Final and they don't mention anything about Japan who has countless numbers of legionnaires playing in top teams in the world and they lost to a team that we were able to defeat in 90 minutes.
        Sure you can

I doubt if CQ stays in charge too long. The IR will run into major fiscal problems with the price of oil tumbling further. They can't plunder and pay CQ's salary at the same time.

Comment

Here is CQ response to QN and the Pars news which broadcast his interview the night Iran was to pay Iraq.

After an interview in Australia CQ looked for the reporter from Pars news and said to him thanks for broadcasting QN interview the night before the game and generated chaos in TM camp that negatively affected TM players.

Comment

Working...
          X