FYI: Good News about Pouraligangi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was watching Zahab's broadcast tonight and apparently a Qatari team offered $5 million dollars to transfer Pouraligangi.

The good news? Pouraligangi said no thanks and said he will only leave Iran to go to Europe.

Thank God. Arabs are trying to bring our football down to their level.

Hopefully Pouraligangi and others will leave for Europe and improve.

Qatari scums resumed their campaign then

Comment

Glad to hear. Seems like our youngsters are being influenced by CQ's professional mentality and care more about development. Hope he goes to Europe soon.
      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
        The good news? Pouraligangi said no thanks and said he will only leave Iran to go to Europe.

I like this new generations attitude.
        Same as with jahanbakhsh, and Azmoun who chose smaller european clubs over Persian Gulfs Arab Sheikhdoms money!

they can go to those (Arab) leagues, when they are about to finish their careers and play slow motion relaxing football, and grow an Omar AbdulRahamn afro if they want, but when they are young they should go for more competitive leagues.

Seems, (hopefully) that some lessons have been learned...!

PS: its none of my business though; they are free to decide their income and they have every right to chose how much they want to earn and from whom! I would for example go for money, but then again I can condition my moustache in any country worldwide!
        CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

http://www.tasnimnews.com/Home/Single/635679
          http://www.naftclub.com/d.asp?id=12284

These links confirm it. It says Pouraliganji has an offer from a European team that he is currently evaluating and that he has no interest in playing in Arab countries despite multiple offers he received from them. He will take until the end of the European transfer window to decide himself.

Good thing is that Mansourian is his coach, so he is in good hands concerning his career decisions.

Comment

He deserves a transfer to europe. For his age he has amazing ability, not to mention his aerial ability is one of the best ive seen of any iranian. ever.
            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Wow how mature a move is that. The Thing is that $5 million is something that MOST IPL players never make in their Entire career. It's not as straight foreword as it seems to reject the offer.

I would say currently that every 1 out of 100 IPL players would reject an offer that lucrative.

Hats off to him for the brave, yet correct decision for him to improve as a player if he goes to Europe.

Be honest guys, who here would reject the $5 million?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I hope he doesn't change his decision. If I was the head of IFF I would ban players from going to Qatari leagues, same as what they did with the UAE fake league.
                Last edited by _Navid_; 01-28-2015, 07:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                  Wow how mature a move is that. The Thing is that $5 million is something that MOST IPL players never make in their Entire career. It's not as straight foreword as it seems to reject the offer.

I would say currently that every 1 out of 100 IPL players would reject an offer that lucrative.

Hats off to him for the brave, yet correct decision for him to improve as a player if he goes to Europe.

Be honest guys, who here would reject the $5 million?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just an FYI, there is a confusion in many cases on PFDC between transfer fee and wages. People thought Dejagah was making $6 million off of his contract. That is not the case. $6 million was Dejagah's transfer fee, and Pouraligangi's transfer fee to Qatar would have been $5 million.

Essentially the team gets the transfer fee, and the player is paid wages. I believe I read that Ashkan's wages were pretty high in Qatar, but nowhere near $6 million. He would probably make $2 million over 2 years. Still a lot of money, but just wanted to clear up that confusion.

I know a lot of people were talking about Dejagah being greedy and what-not, but please keep in mind that Fulham may not have given him much choice. When a player is under contract (Dejagah had 1 more year on his Fulham contract and Azmoun currently has 1 or 2 years left on his Rubin contract) both the player and the team have to agree on the team that the player will transfer to.

We should understand that Fulham may have given Dejagah an ultimatum, if you want to stay, stay, but if you want to leave, we are accepting only Qatari team's offer.

Yes, the high wages are important, but we all remember from the WC that Everton's coach and Hertha Berlin were hot on signing Dejagah. We have to remember that he didn't have the ability to choose one of those teams, since Fulham wanted that Qatari transfer fee to build their squad. They wouldn't accept a lower fee from Everton or HB.

So yes, Pouraligangi's team will have to accept any transfer he makes, and he will have to accept the wages, which would have been higher in Qatar, but his team wants his career to develop so they are agreeing to allow him to transfer to Europe. Very big of the club management.

Also, we have to be afraid of Rubin not allowing Azmoun to leave to a team he wants. It's very possible that Rubin comes to Sardar and says either stay on our bench this year, or transfer to Second Division Belgium team. They very well could do that if that team offers a higher transfer fee than Arsenal or Liverpool.

Comment

Once again they couldn't beat us. So what do they do? Try to buy our players to lower our level. Filthy Cockroaches as we know them.

Comment

Could it be that they buy our players to improve the quality of their own league? ... maybe just maybe
                      sigpic

Comment

Well done PAG for rejecting the arabs and gas masks.
                        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by aryanirani View Post
                          Could it be that they buy our players to improve the quality of their own league? ... maybe just maybe
                          Uhm, no.

Comment

Morteza Pouraliganji has become one of my favorite players since the Asian Cup, what a defender..I hope he makes an Euro move ASAP!

Comment

damesh garm.. does anyone know which european team is interested in him?
                              I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Working...
                              X