No announcement yet.

Is 4-4-2 the future for Iran?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4-1-3-2 is the formation Bosnia used to qualify to the WC and its a formation full of playmakers, target strikers, and pacey wingers. Emphasis on scoring goals. We have the strikers(only Azmounhas the height though). We need at least 2 more TM level playmakers.

Christmas tree 4-3-2-1 was our formation against Nigeria. We made it very ultradefensive but in Asia it could work if we work on holding the ball.

Comment

I am sure CQ used more than 1 strikers in his early games with Iran. Like Ansarifard-Ghazi, Ghazi-Meydavoudi etc..I hope he does it again.

Comment

Originally posted by navidpersia View Post
        I am sure CQ used more than 1 strikers in his early games with Iran. Like Ansarifard-Ghazi, Ghazi-Meydavoudi etc..I hope he does it again.
        he did because he has no gucci and azmoun, now beside this two who else he has, he didnt even bring in karim against iraq

Comment

Not with CQ for sure, unless we play Pakistan or India.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
            he did because he has no gucci and azmoun, now beside this two who else he has, he didnt even bring in karim against iraq
            I said he played 2 striker formation with those players to give an example that he has tested it before. I didn't mean that I want those guys back in TM.

Comment

Working...
            X