No announcement yet.

Iraq has Been hit by Karma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

True karma would be if their players were sprayed with mustard gas.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post
      Fact: Iraq lost 3 of its 6 AFC Asian Cup 2015 matches in regulation time (Japan, South Korea, UAE).

Fact: A 12-man Iraqi team which contained an ineligible player required penalties to beat a 10-man Iranian team (having held the advantage for 80 minutes and still losing the lead twice).

Fact: Iraq's only wins in regulation time came against Jordan and Palestine (undoubtedly the weakest team at the tournament). Against Palestine, they only managed to score half as many goals as the other teams in their group did.

Fact (in progress): Iraqi players will be sitting in their trash can of a country in 2018 watching Iran play at the FIFA World Cup.
      i agree this team is not that good,plus younges mahmoud is old as hell and they have no replacment, also iran has not lost to a asian team in 13 games

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
        Let them be proud of this victory, this is their only victory in the history which brings them one sense of joy. In a rigged tournament they can only hope for games in favor of them, in any normal major tournament (WCQ, WC) they would get vanished from the football map. The shame of Mesopotamia

65 people have died during celebrations in Iraq after they ''won'' us
        Don't laugh because those people died, shame on you!

Comment

AFC is a joke , to have Iran kicked out of AC2015 and to allow bunch of amateurs to play in the semis is an utter complete joke!!! Its like FIFA kicks out Spain in the WC to make room for Albania!!
          AFC needs to rethink their strategy! no matter how much they spend and how much they bribe, their beloved Arab teams end up in the bottom!
          If they want the trophy, I have a suggestion: Why doesn't AFC bribe everyone and just send the Trophy to UAE or Qatar or Iraq and not even hold a tournament!

Comment

what a weak semis it was. korea and australia were extremely happy at Iran and Japan not making it. yet another asian cup where the strongest teams dont make the semis.

Comment

Which Karma? They undeservely knock out from the semi and now playing 2 matches that were for us. The 2 stolen matches they played are just bonus for them, no matter if they concede 100 goals and 10 red cards

Comment

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post
                Fact: Iraq lost 3 of its 6 AFC Asian Cup 2015 matches in regulation time (Japan, South Korea, UAE).
                Fact: A 12-man Iraqi team which contained an ineligible player required penalties to beat a 10-man Iranian team (having held the advantage for 80 minutes and still losing the lead twice).
                Fact: Iraq's only wins in regulation time came against Jordan and Palestine (undoubtedly the weakest team at the tournament). Against Palestine, they only managed to score half as many goals as the other teams in their group did.
                Fact (in progress): Iraqi players will be sitting in their trash can of a country in 2018 watching Iran play at the FIFA World Cup.
                Iraq entire tournament was the Jordan game. Every team in their group was going to lose to Japan and beat Palestine. And that is exactly what happened So the game with Jordan was going to move Iraq forward that is why Iraqis had bought 12000 tickets prior to the Iran Game. The game with Iran was a Aussie gift that had to go penalty kicks and was almost wasted.
                The game against Korea is when their string of good luck (joke group and host nation hospitality via their gifted and talented referee Mr Williams) came to end. Even UAE which finished second in our group and needed an own goal to beat mighty Bahrain, beat Iraq and beat them soundly. Iraqis red card can in no way be compared to Irans red card. Ray Charles could see the difference. Iraq was the luckiest team in this tournament and Iran was the unluckiest if you call fighting your oppenent and your confederation and exceptional referee from host nation unlucky. Iraq developmentally is few years behind Iran. The same way Iran is behind Japan and Korea. Albeit with narrower margin. Btw Iraqis comments that at least I read on social media was awful about Iran and frankly I thought Iraqis were better than that. And more appreciative of the supports of Iran and Iranians particularly in this difficult time in their country. I guess I was wrong.

Comment

WOW! Both Iraqi goalkeepers are SOOOOOORAKHHHH!!

Comment

Working...
                  X