No announcement yet.

Kaffashian Interview on some of the challenges facing TM and CQ going forward

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kaffashian Interview on some of the challenges facing TM and CQ going forward

It starts a bit slow but if you have time it's definitely worth a watch. It touches on a lot of issues that we've discussed here for the past week.

i am sure he will try his best to give CQ what he wants, first was friendlies,got him two good friendlies on fifa dates, need to give him better facilites, CQ also need to bring a iranian coach who is willing to learn ,iranian coaches need to undrestand when they are with CQ they are at the very bottom of the ladder they need to earn the ladder and get up,CQ is a pro and demands alot from his coaches, he wants coaches who will be lisent to him and do as he say and learn.

Comment

He's a lying SOB, who says what you and I want to hear, but never does what you and I and the team needs!!

Comment

Did he confirm the two friendlies against Sweden and Chile in this interview??

Comment

I give 3:1 Odds on at least one friendly cancellation and 4:1 on both cancellation.
          "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by puddha View Post
            I give 3:1 Odds on at least one friendly cancellation and 4:1 on both cancellation.
            That happens I give it a 2:1 that cq resigns

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
              Did he confirm the two friendlies against Sweden and Chile in this interview??
              This incompetent SOB can't even secure a friendly with Palestine. I wont put too much weight on what he has to say about Chile match

Comment

Working...
              X