Queiroz: We play 4-3-3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks for this thread.
    I made a similiar thread after WC and also mentioned that in defence form we played 4-1-4-1 with narrow gaps between the first three lines i.e. 4-1-4. Nekounam plays the essential role of connection between the lines it seems!

and we didn't play too deep either, actuially our defence starts in midfield in form of a pressing with the defence line being very close to it. Hence, it forces the opponents either to play the ball back or to risk with a long pass and being intercepted by our defence (that is very close to our midfield). This is not defensove play at all!!!
    This is also backed by the stats they showed on Navad. about 52% of our games in the center of the field, while only 17% in defence, while 21% in opponents defence!
    Our defenders had the LEAST ball contacts than any other team at the group stage and till the red card of Pouladi!!!
    It means we play with less possession but the opponents possession takes place in their own half and never beyond the center of the field! And when we evr have the ball, we play fast and quick in opponents danger zone! i.e. we penetrate our opponents far far more than they do us with less possession = we play effective football!

I agree with you, this style is very effective! And I simply love it!
    CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

more like 9-0-1

Comment

Quieroz will screw any coach's mind. If bastards referees stop discriminating against Iran, we can beat any team. If we find a talent though, we definitely beat all teams. But our talentless team almost beat Argentina. If that penalty on Dejagah was called, now we were talking differently.

Such systems are not good for clueless soccer fans. I am happy though that the educated fans are well more than 80%. The votes on Navad Show and other sites showed this intelligence as the majority approved these modern steps for our talentless team that is forced to play systematically and as a united team.

However I still insist and say. LET US GET OUT OF AFC FOR THE STARTER....

Cheers,
        sigpic
        SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
        IRAN
        - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
          Iranian people wont be happy unless we play tika taka and 3 4 3

Oh Trust me even then some will bitch and moan that with such a technical tika taka team it is a disgrace that we did not win the world cup.. looooool

Comment

I had some words in my mind but suddenly saw them written by someone else in Farsi elsewhere.

"فرید
            11:59 چهارشنبه 8 بهمن 1393
            پاسخ
            آخه مرد حسابی* یک حرفی* بزن که کسی* بهت نخنده، اگه تیم* ایران دفاعی بود پس پولادی دم دروازه عراق چیکار میکرد؟
            - See more at: http://www.farsnews.com/newstext.php....JquF1ddt.dpuf

Comment

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
              Yup, this looks exactly like what we saw in the AC.
              Yes, for most of the games. And that's a classic 4-2-3-1 by the way!

Comment

Working...
              X