No announcement yet.

AFC U-23 CHAMPIONSHIP-TEHRAN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where are you man. We are missing you in this golden hours. Come back and enlighten us please!

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
      TM Olympic team in this case. Khakpour requested them a day before CQ officially with agreement with IFF.
      So does that mean that this U-23 qualification tournament is part of the FIFA calendar, and that clubs are therefore obliged to release players?

Comment

Originally posted by Lorestani View Post
        So does that mean that this U-23 qualification tournament is part of the FIFA calendar, and that clubs are therefore obliged to release players?
        Olympic team is NATIONAL TEAM.

Comment

It's sad that some people are hating on Khakpour and TM Omid because, they got the two players they wanted and needed to help them qualify to Olympics. It's even worse when CQ says he wants to leave for something so small (although I believe there's more to it.)

Anyway, Hope we win today with 3/4 goals.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
            Olympic team is NATIONAL TEAM.
            I remember from past cases that only the games of Team Melli Bozorgsalan were part of the FIFA calendar (if scheduled on official FIFA days). Has there been a change in policy?

Comment

today's game will be at 5:00 (Tehran time) against Palestine. Hopefully we will destroy them.

Comment

Dastgerdi Stadium
                Only VIP is empty
                Afghan is holding Saudi Min 33.

Comment

Jahanbakhsh on the bench again

Comment

Originally posted by ArashHungary View Post
                    Jahanbakhsh on the bench again
                    Is he injured or what's the problem here?

Comment

Is this a joke? They rip him off the chance to play Chile and Sweden with the senior side with the excuse he is needed and needs to sync with the rest of the team and then they don't even use him?

Comment

any link to the game..?

Comment

KSA-AFG 0-0 FT

this was unexpected !

Comment

Okay I take back everything I said about Saudi Arabia being a good team.

Comment

there is like 10 people on the stands..!!

JB seemed very kessel and sorta akhmoo on the sidelines last game..!!

i wonder if he has shown a disdain for missing the the chile/sweden game upon arrival..?? hence benched..?

or khakpoor is satisfied with his wingers and doesnt want to make a quick change or may be he has come in with a bit of knock and slight injury ..??

Comment

Yeah, now it's official we don't even have one serious team in our group. Great we lose Queiroz for prioritizing this clown competition over his WCQ preps.

Comment

Working...
                                X