No announcement yet.

AFC U-23 CHAMPIONSHIP-TEHRAN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hahahaahha, will they be more silent now?!?!?! what a strike!!
    So, what was it they said after their victory, before this match?

Comment

there are far more than 16k fans in the stadium, the second floor is almost entirely full...

Comment

I missed the 1st 15 minutes of the game guys, but from the point that I watched, we looked more organized than in previous games, no?

Comment

40k Afghans in Azadi stadium watching their team getting rekt by Iran

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
            there are far more than 16k fans in the stadium, the second floor is almost entirely full...
            The commentator said there are 60/70 k Afghan fans. Good for them! It's good to see they are passionate about their football. Let's not forget Afghans are Iranians too, but they are treated embarrassingly poor by the Islamic Republic.

Comment

I'm just glad we are destroying them. next stop, Saudi.

Comment

btw, this poor afghanistan stopped saudi 0-0, which makes me wonder just how bad is saudi

Comment

Agha, berid commenthaye in afghani ha ro bekhonid bebenid cheghadr racist hastand.

https://www.facebook.com/footballnam...rofile_browser

Hopefully one of our members will educate them

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                    btw, this poor afghanistan stopped saudi 0-0, which makes me wonder just how bad is saudi
                    Very unexpected scoreline for me so far - absolute superiority for TM Omid, although we really need the goal difference in case of an unexpected (at this point) loss to Saudi Arabia.

They have to beat us in that game or will 99% be eliminated from the competition!

Comment

Commentator making fun of the poor Afghan fans, saying how happy are the Afghan fans for shooting the ball over the goal, acting like they just scored the winning goal in a world cup final

Comment

so many afghani fans, it is like a home game for them.

Comment

Some of the Fghan players look 30+ Especillay that guy Mohammad Homer or something.
                          sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
                          >-----------------<
                          Marg bar dictator
                          >-----------------<

Comment

Damn the Afghan GK looks like Tupac

Comment

This is better than a home game for Afghanistan! Haha I bet they've never played in front of more than 1K people or on as nice of a facility! Ha
                              sigpic ABIETEH

Comment

Roozbeh Cheshmi

Comment

Working...
                                X