Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FT: Iran 6 - Afghanistan 0

Comment

Someone unplug this stupid commentator, please. He licked Kashani's ass more than 4-5 times during the match.

Comment

we scored 6 goals and we could have scored 6 more, overall a good game.

I just didn't like one thing, when our captain jahanbakhsh was subbed out, he went and gave the captain armband to roozbeh cheshmi our third captain, Behnam barzay our vice-captain came instead of Jahanbakhsh, you could see when barzay was coming on he told JB that I'm the captain after you, and went and got the armband from roozbeh. I don't think he should have done that, he was the rightful captain, but still. in the pervious game when JB came on he didn't take the armband away from roozbeh.

Comment

We only need a draw against the grass rollers to become nr. 1, right?

Comment

I hope we win so that soos-khor wahhabi trash can go back to the dessert.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
              We only need a draw against the grass rollers to become nr. 1, right?
              yeah. the 8-ers couldn't even score a goal against afghanistan, so, I'm not worried about them.

Comment

It felt great bitc*-slapping afghanistan though. I'm sure we will do the same to saudi

Comment

4 Groups already have 2nd placed teams with 6 points and a UAE win over Tajikstan (game to start soon) would make that 5 groups.

That would mean any team finishing 2nd in their group with less than 6 points will definitely be eliminated (in Groups of 5 teams, results against the bottom teams do not count, so TM Omid has 6 points right now with a +9 GD).

And looking at the other groups, it looks to me like at least one 2nd placed team with 6 points will also be eliminated. We are looking very good on goal difference so unless we lose to the Saudis with a high margin OR there are lots of ties on the 31st between the 1st and 2nd placed teams currently tied with 6 points, we are looking pretty good.

Of course, I hope we crush the Saudis 6-0 as well and qualify in style this time after so many times of not making the next round.

Comment

Very low and classless move by IFF to ask for tickets from afghan fans. If you've announced the games are free, then don't charge these poor chaps also. You want to charge poll, charge those from saudi , although they hardly would make double digits anyway. So don't even bother with that.

But to say it's free, then charge the afghans (I assume to keep their numbers low) is just cheap and extremely classless. Instead of trying to keep their numbers low, we (our Tehran fans) better show a little gheyrat and we make up the numbers. Just because Tehran fans are the absolute worst and most useless fans in the world it doesn't mean we make things difficult for poor afghans.
                    Fault is with us.

I am so sad to see this. I apologize to our resident afghan in Iran, especially those who weren't allowed into the stadium. That's the insecure, cheap IR for you

Comment

First time very as far as I know that we have more away fans than home fans when the game is played in Iran!!! And not by a small number, the number of Afghans were 100 times.

Comment

Pos. Team GP Pts W D L GF GA +/-
                        1 Iran U23 3 9 3 0 0 14 0 14
                        2 Saudi Arabia U23 3 7 2 1 0 7 0 7
                        3 Afghanistan U23 4 4 1 1 2 2 8 -6
                        4 Palestine U23 3 3 1 0 2 2 4 -2
                        5 Nepal U23 3 0 0 0 3 0 13 -13

Iran will not lose to Saudi Arabia and will advance. Saudi Arabia will be eliminated unless defeat Iran.
                        For Saudi even a tie will not work , so they will come to play to win and they won't.

The last two times Iran U23 played Saudi Arabia lost but that was 8 years go.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                          Very low and classless move by IFF to ask for tickets from afghan fans. If you've announced the games are free, then don't charge these poor chaps also. You want to charge poll, charge those from saudi , although they hardly would make double digits anyway. So don't even bother with that.

But to say it's free, then charge the afghans (I assume to keep their numbers low) is just cheap and extremely classless. Instead of trying to keep their numbers low, we (our Tehran fans) better show a little gheyrat and we make up the numbers. Just because Tehran fans are the absolute worst and most useless fans in the world it doesn't mean we make things difficult for poor afghans.
                          Fault is with us.

I am so sad to see this. I apologize to our resident afghan in Iran, especially those who weren't allowed into the stadium. That's the insecure, cheap IR for you
                          I don't think that's classless DD jaan, pretty much how it's done everywhere when there are free tickets - they go only to the home fans. It wouldn't make sense to give fans of the other team free tickets to come and cheer against your team IMHO.

Comment

[CENTER]

IRAN vs Saudi Arabia

AZADI Stadium

Comment

I refuse to feel sorry for them, sorry DD Jan. again, go read their comments. bunch of classless, butthurt, sore losers.

faghat commenthashon ro bekhonid : https://www.facebook.com/affofficial...36075209793345

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X