No announcement yet.

AFC U-23 CHAMPIONSHIP-TEHRAN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice highlights! All scenes were of TM attacking so that is good to see. again , Motahari... what a player! i sure, it was somewhat of a dive but the defender deff closed so he couldnt get to the ball. Deff P.k. correct me if i am wrong but the player that passed the ball to Motahari was Ali Karimi from sepahan right? what a pass! been following this kid ever since last year when he played in the ACL. quality player cant wait till he gets better.

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
      nice highlights! All scenes were of TM attacking so that is good to see. again , Motahari... what a player! i sure, it was somewhat of a dive but the defender deff closed so he couldnt get to the ball. Deff P.k. correct me if i am wrong but the player that passed the ball to Motahari was Ali Karimi from sepahan right? what a pass! been following this kid ever since last year when he played in the ACL. quality player cant wait till he gets better.
      Yes it was Karimi from Sepahan, he's one for the future indeed. I'd like to see him tested with TM in Nekounam's position during the WCQ

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
        Yes it was Karimi from Sepahan, he's one for the future indeed. I'd like to see him tested with TM in Nekounam's position during the WCQ
        same! has the height, physical power and the vision! if i remember correctly he was once called up by CQ? i remember him sitting on the bench, dont remember for which game tho.. so he is deff on CQ's radar!
        in the controversy between TM omid and TeamMli , ive heard Motahari, saghebi and Ali Karimi were on the list that CQ is about to release.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
          and people want AJ and Azmoun for this team cause they really believe they can qualify for the olympics
          the real matter is performance, and we played well, if it makes you feel any better it should have been 2-0 because I don't know how that could have been offside.

Comment

1393/12/23
            3/14/2015
            Our Priority is Olympic team
            Kafashian

رئیس فدراسیون فوتبالکفاشیان درباره وضعیت تیم المپیک گفت:
            ما به دنبال المپیکی شدن تیم امید هستیم و اولویت ما هم این تیم است
            و کی روش موظف است که با تیم امید همکاری کند و باید به این تیم کمک کند
            \به هر حال کی روش اگر حرفی زده برای دفاع از بازیکنانش بوده و آنها را می خواهد
            اما به هر حال همه بازیکنان تیم امید باید در اختیار این تیم باشد.

Comment

I really like this coaching staff led by Khakpour, breath of fresh air!

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                What were you guys expecting, 6-0? TM with all its stars and a world class coach managed only a 1-1 draw against their TM the last time we played them in Kuwait. So why such high expectations from TM Omid?!

That's why some of us keep insisting that a moment of individual brilliance from Azmoun or JB and a single goal can make the difference between Iran going to the U-22 Asian Championship for a crack at the Olympics or staying home.
                https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=B0zceknkU7s

Comment

Final List U22

Khakpour included both JB & SA in his squad.

Hopefully CQ is rational enough to accept realities here.

اسامی 27 بازیکن دعوت شده تیم ملی زیر 23سال جهت حضور در مسابقات مقدماتی المپیک از سوی محمد خاکپور اعلام شد

به گزارش سایت رسمی فدراسیون، با توجه به اینکه مسابقات مقدماتی المپیک 2016 ریو از سوم فروردین ماه با حضور 5 تیم به همراه ایران و به میزبانی تهران در دو ورزشگاه آزادی و دستگردی برگزار می شود، بر همین اساس سرمربی تیم ملی زیر 23سال ایران اسامی بازیکنان دعوت شده جهت حضور در این مسابقات را اعلام کرد.

لیست 27 نفره تیم ملی المپیک جهت حضور در مسابقات مرحله اول مقدماتی المپیک 2016 به شرح زیر است:

محمد رضا اخباری، امیر عابد زاده، گودرز داوودی، حسین کنعانی زادگان، محمدعلی مرادمند، سید مجید حسینی، علی عبداله زاده، صائب محبی، وحید حیدریه، میلاد محمدی، یوسف وکیا، مهدی ترابی، احمد نورالهی، روزبه چشمی، علیرضا نقی زاده، میلاد کمندانی، علی کریمی،
                  علیرضا جهانبخش، شاهین ثاقبی، حسین فاضلی، بهنام برزای، احسان پهلوان،
                  ارسلان مطهری، بهمن جهان تیغ،
                  سردار آزمون، بهمن سالاری و محمدعلی فرامرزی.

گفتنی است بازیکنان دعوت شده باید راس ساعت 15 روز دوشنبه 25 اسفندماه با حضور در هتل اوین خود را به کادرفنی معرفی کنند و اولین جلسه تمرینی، بعد از ظهر همان روز برگزار خواهد شد.
                  لازم به ذکر است با توجه به هماهنگی های انجام شده با سازمان لیگ کشور، بازیکنان دعوت شده (به استثنای بازیکنانی که در لیگ قهرمانان آسیا بازی می کنند) نمی توانند در هفته جاری برای تیم های خود در لیگ برتر و لیگ 1 به میدان بروند.

دروازه*بان ها:

محمد رضا اخباری، امیر عابد زاده، گودرز داوودی

مدافعان:

حسین کنعانی زادگان، محمدعلی مرادمند، سید مجید حسینی، علی عبداله زاده، صائب محبی، وحید حیدریه، میلاد محمدی، یوسف وکیا، محمدعلی فرامرزی

هافبک ها:

مهدی ترابی، احمد نورالهی، روزبه چشمی، علیرضا نقی زاده، میلاد کمندانی، علی کریمی ، شاهین ثاقبی، حسین فاضلی، بهنام برزای، احسان پهلوان

مهاجمان:

ارسلان مطهری، بهمن جهان تیغ، سردار آزمون، بهمن سالاری، علیرضا جهانبخش

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                    If they wanna qualify for Rio, they must finish in top 3 in the actual tournament, not in a group with Afghanistan and Nepal, remember that. That's my concern, in front of teams like Japan, Australia and SK..
                    Of course bro, it's a long road ahead and nothing is guaranteed, particularly for an Omid team which hasn't managed to make it past this same preliminary round in the past two tries. But I am hopeful this time, because we do have a good talented bunch (especially if Azmoun and JB get included), had good preparations and some decent results going into this tournament.

As they say though, there are no run-over teams in international football any more. I wouldn't even underestimate the Afghan national team with players in 1st tier Norway and a top tier Germany youth team.

Originally posted by Navid_M View Post
                    You helping me make the case that having JB and Azmoun does matter, 'cause as far as I remember that team had both of them!

But joking aside, there are 3 important factors to take into account when it comes that particular game:

1 - There's generally a lot less consistency, the lower the age group you go into. That same U-19 TM tied UAE, beat Japan and lost 4-1 to Korea in the quarterfinals. Syria also beat Saudi Arabia in the same competition 5-1.

2 - That was the last match of the group and Kuwait had to win the game and also needed a tie in the UAE-Japan game. So, it was all or nothing for them in the 2nd half and as they pushed up Iran scored the 2nd after which they completely lost their composure and "angizeh" after that.

3 - These types of results in international competitions are exceptions not the norm. You can't take the Netherlands' 5-1 win over Spain or Germany's 7-1 win over Brazil as baselines and say you expect the same thing to happen too.

Comment

Here's the Wiki page for the Omid team for those interested in the English list of the players and what teams the play for:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_na..._football_team

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                        What were you guys expecting, 6-0? TM with all its stars and a world class coach managed only a 1-1 draw against their TM the last time we played them in Kuwait. So why such high expectations from TM Omid?!

That's why some of us keep insisting that a moment of individual brilliance from Azmoun or JB and a single goal can make the difference between Iran going to the U-22 Asian Championship for a crack at the Olympics or staying home.
                        I beg to differ, I was at the Stadium and a 100% goal by Ashkan was called foul by same Chinese ref that awarded a wrong Penalty to Al ain team last week when they were playing Naft. so that game should have been 2-1 for Iran..

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                          I beg to differ, I was at the Stadium and a 100% goal by Ashkan was called foul by same Chinese ref that awarded a wrong Penalty to Al ain team last week when they were playing Naft. so that game should have been 2-1 for Iran..
                          We're not talking about shoulda beens and coulda been eerooni joon, we're talking about what it was. Otherwise, this game shoulda been 2-0 for Iran too, Iran shoulda beaten Argentina and gone to the next round and we shoulda won the Asian Cup!

Comment

CQ & will meet tomorrow to discuss SA & Jahanbakhsh situation.
                            They will also discuss about 3 more Omid players ( total of 5) that CQ considering to Invite for TM.

به گزارش خبرنگار ورزشی خبرگزاری فارس،
                            کارلوس کی روش و محمد خاکپور سرمربیان تیم های امید و بزرگسالان کشورمان فردا به منظور روشن شدن تکلیف بازیکنانی از جمله علیرضا جهانبخش و سردار آزمون و این موضوع که این دو بازیکن در نهایت در اردوی بعدی تیم ملی بزرگسالان و امید، در کدام یک از این دو تیم حاضر شوند با هم دیدار می کنند.البته گفتنی است به غیر از این دو بازیکن سه بازیکن دیگر امید در لیست کی روش برای سفر به اروپا قرار دارند که این موضوع نیز از جمله صحبت های مورد بررسی این دو مربی خواهد بود.

Comment

So what was that statement by Khakpour saying he wouldn't invite JB and AZ a few days ago?

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                                So what was that statement by Khakpour saying he wouldn't invite JB and AZ a few days ago?
                                He said: If their heart is not with TM Olympic , he won't insist having them.

Comment

Working...
                                X