X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dafuq was that training about?

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
      Ye right! what do you expect them to say? Do you want them to say something and jeopardize their future career in TM while almost all IFF and sport ministry are against CQ at the moment?
      Ironically the exact same thing can be said about the squad players gushing and praising CQ. The not difference is if you had tried saying ''of course they'd be gushing all over as they don't want to be dropped or never called to the team as long as CQ is there'', you'd be pummeled by the fanatics as making up sh*t.
      Funny how things come around full circle

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
        Ironically the exact same thing can be said about the squad players gushing and praising CQ. The not difference is if you had tried saying ''of course they'd be gushing all over as they don't want to be dropped or never called to the team as long as CQ is there'', you'd be pummeled by the fanatics as making up sh*t.
        Frankly, I don't expect oldies in TM like Neko, Shojai and rest hold back or talk like JB or SA. Because they are at end of their careers not the beginning. That is the difference. After these friendlies I bet you see many hashieh and TM oldies coming out and talking...

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post

Except most of the time (not always, sure) they are not asked point blank " DO YOU LIKE CARLOS??" If you watch most of them, they bring it up themselves. And not 1 player, or 2 players, or 3 players. Majority of the team. They can just as easily say nothing.

And JB and AZ weren't really gushing, they just answered what is basically the expected answer. I think 99% of people with a brain would have said, "it doesn't make a difference to me, I will play for my country regardless"

Nothing has come full circle. Just because Rahmati and Aghili acted like fools doesn't mean players think they should gush over CQ to stay on the team.

I'm sure PAG, Ghafouri, Rezaeian, Beiranvand, and Hassanzadeh all gushed over CQ at their clubs in order to get an invite.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
            Impressive and very mature interviews by both Sardar and Alireza. Hopefully they help Omid top the group.
            In 74 seconds, alireza used ghaedatan 20 times!

Comment

For today's match versus Nepal , Khakpour may chose not to play full strenght team and rest JB & Azmoon or play them as needed , but if he decide to go full strenght , this may be one of best option he can offer.
              Barzay is current team (C) , but JB used to be team (C) while Barzay, SA & JB used to play for AFC U19.
              11 players from 11clubs.

Comment

^Very solid attack and midfield. Will the match be televised St Mark?

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                  ^Very solid attack and midfield. Will the match be televised St Mark?
                  IRIB said they will.

Comment

They better qualify to Olympic without making SA and JB injured or we blame them for everything.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                      They better qualify to Olympic without making SA and JB injured or we blame them for everything.
                      It's a big ask to expect them to qualify just for the Olympics just because they have SA and JB.

We've had more talented teams fail before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What time the first match begins?

Comment

AFC U-23 CHAMPIONSHIP-TEHRAN

Let's hope they wont pull a Vietnam like the last tournament, because that was a total embarrassment.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                            Let's hope they wont pull a Vietnam like the last tournament, because that was a total embarrassment.
                            This is not even AC championship. It is preliminary for AC 2016 in Qatar. Then if they qualify they should be among top 3 teams in Qatar to qualify for Olympic...

Comment

23-03-2015

17:00

IRAN
                              vs
                              NEPAL

05:00 وقت تهران Iran U23 Nepal U23

Azadi Stadium, Tehran

Comment

is the game going to be broadcasted by IRIB?

Comment

Working...
                                X