Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We just switched to a 2-5-3

Comment

Vietnam is 20 times stronger than this something of a team.

Vietnam is 16th in FIFA ranking from all AFC teams, Nepal 39th. They are behind Guam, Bangladesh and Myanmar for God's sake. We must thrash them 10-0.

Comment

And for once in 80 mins. There's fullback support on the wing and immediately a big chance. Why can I see that but Khakpour not? Or Mayeli Kohan?

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
          Vietnam is 20 times stronger than this something of a team.

Vietnam is 16th in FIFA ranking from all AFC teams, Nepal 39th. They are behind Guam, Bangladesh and Myanmar for God's sake. We must thrash them 10-0.
          4-0 is same result Japan did few months ago against them.
          Same result with cheating Iraq 4:0

Comment

Thank god Sardar and JB stayed in Tehran to face the might of Nepal instead of the Chilean minnows. A right decision, I say!
            sigpic
            Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

What a horrible display. Do these players not know something called ball control?
              Unbearable. Against frikkin Nepal

Comment

this ref is terrible
                is he retarded i wonder....?

sardar shoulda finished that chance.. ye kam khoreghi kard

Comment

Saghebi

Comment

People need to calm the fvck down.. this is the first game of the tournament.. Now make no mistake, I am a CQ supporter and dont believe our domestic coaches are qualified to coach our national teams,but it feels like people are so childish and throwing tantrums during the first game just they got a beef against Khakpour for getting SA and JB..

Comment

And again, a simple 1-2 on the wing and they are helpless. Even with a poor cross. Awesome that we tried it through the middle 90% of the time.

5-0.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                        People need to calm the fvck down.. this is the first game of the tournament.. Now make no mistake, I am a CQ supporter and dont believe our domestic coaches are qualified to coach our national teams,but it feels like people are so childish and throwing tantrums during the first game just they got a beef against Khakpour for getting SA and JB..
                        It is not about Sardar/JB, in fact the point is this team has enough talent and a decent coach to beat the likes of Nepal without these two, I know whom I like them to face for value ........
                        sigpic
                        Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
                          It is not about Sardar/JB, in fact the point is this team has enough talent and a decent coach to beat the likes of Nepal without these two, I know whom I like them to face for value ........
                          And Saudi Arabia then?

Comment

Puh, with this lack of teamwork, organization and game plan we will even struggle to get good results against Afghanistan and Palestine, let alone Saudi. Ok, for this stage and opposition at home it will do...but for Olympics?

Comment

Originally posted by IranPowned View Post
                              And Saudi Arabia then?
                              And yes and Saudis
                              sigpic
                              Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

khodaro shokr sardar o jahanbakhsh bodan magarna mibakhtim..
                                TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

Working...
                                X