Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
    Welcome to the dark side, my young apprentice
    I sense the force can be strong in you . if only you give yourself to it.

Comment

Originally posted by onebloodfool View Post
      First of all, I was one of the first to call for Vingadas head. Overpaid underachiever. So I would not like to be mistaken for these so called "Khareji-parast" Dr.DOOM keep yapping about.
      Again, as I said to another user. I may have overreacted to the performances of the players. Although it is not so much an overreaction as a need to just ventilate and steam off some frustration.
      My frustration is mostly directed to the fact that Azmoun and JB misses some high profile matches against Sweden and Chile, when they were not needed for this Omid squad. Or at least, they would have been of much more value playing for TM instead of TM omid imo. And you could clearly tell by Azmouns expression, how much he did not want to be there. lol
      And yes, I will admit that large portion of my anger also stems from this whole CQ debalce and the federation interfering with his plans.
      But Im cool now. lol
      Other than that, kudos to TM Omid.
      Azize man, don't worry, I have not mistaken you for DD jan, and I have never said anywhere that I agree with DD on anything, or that I disagree, so I would not like to be mistaken for him either, or anyone else for that matter
      I don't see you as a khareji parast. And that you jumped at Vingada, you had every right to do so, those results were shockingly embarrassing! I just mentioned Vingada, because from reading your post, you mentioned CQ's name, but not Vingada's, so I thought that you thought that DD was talking about CQ and not Vingada, my bad I guess And it is perfectly natural for Khakpour to call up the best squad available, any coach on earth would do that, the decision in the end I guess was in the hands of the IFF, and if TM mid got those players, I guess it is more the fault of the IFF rather than Khakpour himself.
      Even though if people might be right that JB and SA should've been with TM and not TM omid, it is very childish of them (not you onebloodfool jan) to say "yeah did we really need JB and SA for Nepal and Afghanistan??" and not mention the strongest team in our group, Saudi Arabia, which by the looks of it, by terms of preparation and results achieved, seem to be stronger than TM mid too.
      Peace! I hope I cleared things up now

PS. I miss the old ": D" smilies, the green ones

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post

Uhum ... here .... let me act like one of you:
        "why? Who do you think you are? Are YOU the coach? Do you have a coaching license? .... blah, blah, blah ....?''

Oh ... how some things have a way of coming around. It's hilarious
        Doom oh Doom..
        Your ajnabi parast argument is helpless, it's not about kun ***i the ugly truth is, Iran is nowhere near standard football coaching level.
        Just one example, it's really hard in Germany and whole Europe to get a licence, even as a low class coach.
        After you have your UEFA-Licence usually C-Level, even I had it lol, you have to practice your knowledge, after every year, you have to go to a DfB-Central (German Football Federation) and you must show them, what you have learned, and why you are supposed to keep your UEFA C-Level licence, after they give you confidence about your qualification you have the chance to practice with an A-Level UEFA-Coach 3 or 4 days and learn new things, they have learned from the Central Sports Academy in Cologne. If everything is okay, you can keep your lowest licence the C-Licence after many years you'll get the opportunity to advance to a higher level and you have to do this every year.
        Do you think they do this in Iran? Do you think it's just luck, that coachs from Europe or Germany are much better? For example Coaches like Pinto (Costra Rica in WC'14, Pekerman and etc.) did all those things, and they have their Licence from Cologne!
        I just want to show you how much we suck at this level.
        Salute!

Comment

Originally posted by Surenas View Post
          Doom oh Doom..
          Your ajnabi parast argument is helpless, it's not about kun ***i the ugly truth is, Iran is nowhere near standard football coaching level.
          Just one example, it's really hard in Germany and whole Europe to get a licence, even as a low class coach.
          After you have your UEFA-Licence usually C-Level, even I had it lol, you have to practice your knowledge, after every year, you have to go to a DfB-Central (German Football Federation) and you must show them, what you have learned, and why you are supposed to keep your UEFA C-Level licence, after they give you confidence about your qualification you have the chance to practice with an A-Level UEFA-Coach 3 or 4 days and learn new things, they have learned from the Central Sports Academy in Cologne. If everything is okay, you can keep your lowest licence the C-Licence after many years you'll get the opportunity to advance to a higher level and you have to do this every year.
          Do you think they do this in Iran? Do you think it's just luck, that coachs from Europe or Germany are much better? For example Coaches like Pinto (Costra Rica in WC'14, Pekerman and etc.) did all those things, and they have their Licence from Cologne!
          I just want to show you how much we suck at this level.
          Salute!
          Great post, but I'm afraid you just wasted your time. I've watched people try to reason with that character and it's like watching adults try to discuss philosophy with a six year old. The funny thing is he actually opposes IR and rants and raves against the regime constantly, yet he doesn't even ask himself what kind of football program have we had for the last 37 years to expect to produce a coach on par with those who've trained and worked in European systems.

Comparing the structure you outlined with what we have under IR is like comparing a top tier graduate program with a rural elementary school. That's not a reflection of our talent, it's a sad indictment of a backward, corrupt and indifferent system. This is something anyone with reason and common sense can figure out on their own, but lacking both, this genius just reduces the whole argument to "patriots versus foreign-worshippers" as if CQ is just some random dude who showed up with a foreign passport and got the job!
          His ignorance is nauseating.

Comment

Highlights:

Full match:

Comment

Jerseys look nice.

Comment

wtf was Azmoun doing
                Never seen someone this unmotivated lol

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                  wtf was Azmoun doing
                  haha, can we blame him tho?
                  Playing for U-23 against Nepal which is nothing in football especially after coming from Asian Cup with the national team as a first team player.

Comment

wtf was Azmoun doing
                    While I think a player should stay professional and commit 100 % to whatever duty has been laid in front of him, I cant fault Azmoun too much.
                    Instead of playing against Zlatan and company in front of several tens of thousands of people, he is playing with some Iranian teenagers in a practcally vacant Azadi stadium, against hobbits.

Comment

Originally posted by jahandoost View Post
                      haha, can we blame him tho?
                      Playing for U-23 against Nepal which is nothing in football especially after coming from Asian Cup with the national team as a first team player.
                      Not really I guess, was kind of hilarious to see though.
                      I hope it is because of the opposition, and not only cause he couldn't go with TM to Europe. Cause he better be on his best when we face Saudi Arabia.
                      While I think a player should stay professional and commit 100 % to whatever duty has been laid in front of him, I cant fault Azmoun too much.
                      Instead of playing against Zlatan and company in front of several tens of thousands of people, he is playing with some Iranian teenagers in a practcally vacant Azadi stadium, against hobbits.

Comment

You can see how bitter I am today.

Comment

Instead of playing against Zlatan and company in front of several tens of thousands of people, he is playing with some Iranian teenagers in a practically vac
                          nt Azadi stadium, against hobbits.
                          exactly i bet he is pissed. He was probably looking forward to playing against Zlatan.

Comment

Meanwhile, one of Khakpour's former clubs (the name)...
                            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geylang_International_FC

Comment

wtf was Azmoun doing
                              He was upset because his mother is very sick. He left for Shahre Gonbad (his home town) right after the game to see his family and should be back with TM Omid before the next game.

I can't even imagine how he would have been feeling if he was stuck in Austria/Sweden reporting back to Rostov without being able to visit his family for Eid or checking on his sick mother as a very young guy who's away from home most of the year.

Family should come even before NT duties, so sometimes things work out the way they do for a reason.

Comment

Team played ok, and the 5-0 should put us in a good position on the last day when everything is square( hope not) It was more like a warm up game and this should enable the team to prepare well for the next challenge. If Khakpour can do it, hats off to him, but he doesn't( bite my tongue) then IFF needs to relook at ALL our boomi coaches and start sending them abroad to get them fully licensed and trained before they even touch another team!...

Comment

Working...
                                X