No announcement yet.

AFC U-23 CHAMPIONSHIP-TEHRAN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is the whole video about Daei and Kashani (U23 current manager)

Inam pesaresh to LA avaz khooni mikone

Comment

So U23 wore a hybrid kit between our NT red and white...doesn't look too bad.
      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
        Cheshmi is very solid I really like his playing style, like PAG he can play both CM/DM and CB. He has been starting all games for Saba as well, IMO he should get his chance with TM.

Kanaani also could be upgraded to TM, we desperately need younger CBs in the senior team and both Kanaani and Hajmohammadi should be called up
        Cheshmi is really good. He also looks kind of like Ashkan. Hairstyle wise, anyway. Majid Hosseini was also good.

Comment

Cheshmi is very solid I really like his playing style, like PAG he can play both CM/DM and CB. He has been starting all games for Saba as well, IMO he should get his chance with TM.

Kanaani also could be upgraded to TM, we desperately need younger CBs in the senior team and both Kanaani and Hajmohammadi should be called up
          Cheshi is good , for his club mostly play DM.
          Today Dline was same as U19 with exception of Turabi for Vakia.
          I think Turabi may keep vakia on bench.

Both Abdollahzadeh( SNA) and Moradmand ( Sepahan) who were on bench plus Haghverdi ( Zobahan ) are good. If they progress they can be future consideration.
          Ali abdollahzadeh has been amazin for SNA ,IF he can improve he has good chance to be star of his club. He has size, skill and manner.
          Siamak Korushi should also be considered if not for CD but RB.

Looking at bench, Davoodi ( MIS) is there, it seems Abedzadeh is 3rd Keeper.

Comment

Karimi and Montaheri looked impressive in a little bit i saw of the game too..!!

its real hard to judge quality vs such a tokhmy opponent though..!!

overall i'd like to see more fluid /MUCH QUICKER passing from our kids and better movement without the ball, providing outlet and options for the ball carrier..!!

this team looks likely to get by SA, the next round of qualifiers though is gonna be challenging..!! hopefully the chemistry would improve drastically by then, the talent is certainly there, or so it seems..!!

Comment

Whats with those butt ugly blankets!?!! looks like something I saw in my grandmas maid room when I was a kid!!

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                IFF asked AFC to let U23 team have black band as a symbol of mourning for Fatima Zahra death which is in Persian new year holidays. AFC denied them the right to do so
                I can't believe IFF would want our players to mourn during our holiday. It's pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                  Whats with those butt ugly blankets!?!! looks like something I saw in my grandmas maid room when I was a kid!!
                  Looks like the sh!t people put over their beds

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                    Read this to know how low is the mentality of our IFF.

IFF asked AFC to let U23 team have black band as a symbol of mourning for Fatima Zahra death which is in Persian new year holidays. AFC denied them the right to do so. IFF asked again what if they do it and AFC fine them for some amount. IFF was willing to pay a fine to AFC to let them have the black bands. AFC answered they won't let Iranian U23 to enter the match vs Nepal if they want to have the black bands because they are not related to football anyway.
                    AFC just contributed positively for the first time in their existence as confederation.

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                      My grandma gave my brother and I something similar when we were babies, my mom still have them hahha!!! Irooni style hot blankets

Comment

Those blankets are actually really warm and comfortable. They look weird, but they're a classic. In Iran back in the day when people didn't know what gift to get a bride and groom, they would by a set of those and hand them out. Basically the equivalent of a toaster today.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                          So U23 wore a hybrid kit between our NT red and white...doesn't look too bad.
                          True but I would prefer the same kit for every TM. Professionalism..

Comment

The coach of Beira-Mar said Kanaani is much better than Afshin Esmaeilzadeh, he only not fix because have problems with VISA

Comment

Originally posted by persian8iran View Post
                              The coach of Beira-Mar said Kanaani is much better than Afshin Esmaeilzadeh, he only not fix because have problems with VISA
                              I don't know if going to 2nd Portuguese league will help him mate, no possibility of getting him to 1st division? I have no doubt he is capable of making it

Comment

Originally posted by persian8iran View Post
                                Tadeu jan are you currently the agent of Kanaani or trying to get him to Portugal? He is a very good player and it would be shame if he spent hs time in Iran

Comment

Working...
                                X