No announcement yet.

AFC U-23 CHAMPIONSHIP-TEHRAN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully our boys will go beast mode and destroy arabistan and afghanistan. I want to see a lot of goals.

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
      on the fact that kafashian has stated that the goal is to make the Olympics and that a big reason why azmoun and jb weren't allowed to play for an already short handed tm. If they can't beat Palestine u23 at home with the same squad that would be playing at the main tournament, then we should forget about even competing against Korea, Japan, Australia, Uzbekistan, UAE.
      I don't recall Kaffashian specifically saying that "our goal is to make the Olympics" rather than merely suggesting that we would like to make the Olympics which is really a typically irrelevant commonet from him - of course, if you have a source to the contrary, it would be appreciated.

But that's neither here not there. I of course agree with you that we should be able to beat Palestine at home, but it will be a tough match. As Khakpour said in his interview today, they are a very disciplined team defensively. Sounds a bit like Argentina playing us in the WC and boy that was close!

Comment

Originally posted by IranPowned View Post
        Why don't understand that those games are FRIENDLIES? QUEIROZ IS exaggerating a lot !
        Just look at their line up and tell me they are still meaningless friendlies to you. To be honest. Other than Argentine match and arguably Bosnia too, we had no matches in this caliber in past 4 years. Both Chile and Sweden are a head and neck about all those games in AC and teams. You will understand the importance of this after these matches when CQ has left, IFF chosen another retarded IR-connected coach and no respectable team plays with us.(hopefully the last does not happen)

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
          I don't recall Kaffashian specifically saying that "our goal is to make the Olympics" rather than merely suggesting that we would like to make the Olympics which is really a typically irrelevant commonet from him - of course, if you have a source to the contrary, it would be appreciated.

But that's neither here not there. I of course agree with you that we should be able to beat Palestine at home, but it will be a tough match. As Khakpour said in his interview today, they are a very disciplined team defensively. Sounds a bit like Argentina playing us in the WC and boy that was close!
          he said exactly the same before Nepal match. Nepal is a disciplined team. They just learned from CQ to how to talk before the match.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
            he said exactly the same before Nepal match. Nepal is a disciplined team. They just learned from CQ to how to talk before the match.
            Source please.

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
              one thing that some people in this thread are missing is that it is highly essential to finish on top of the group.

The top 2 DO NOT MAKE IT.

There is 10 groups.

The 10 group winners AND 5 best ranked 2nd placed teams make it.

with alot of shitty teams, there is bound to some goals scored and upsets caused which may put countries like Iran in jeopardy if other teams have high GD, goals scored against etc.

Still it's unlikely that Iran won't make it but it's not guaranteed.

The top 15 would then join the hosts to make it a 16 team tournament just like Asian Cup 2015.
              good post
              also considering the lengths at which Saudi's will take to cheat their way into top place in the groups in terms of running up score if GD was to decide the group winner..!!
              also considering our Omid TM's recent horrible results vs similar ranked supposedly tokhmy opponents, its no surprise that the coaching staff and Federations do not want to leave anything to chance, all so that Two of their Age-Appropriate TOP PROSPECTS can go participate in a couple of meaningless friendlies that serve as preparations for Nothing really, at this moment in time..!!

Like Khakpoor said, if these were official games for Senior TM he wouldnt have pulled them away from CQ's squad...!! but why the fk should he deny his Omid-team the sheer brilliance and international experience of Simply the TOP TWO Young PROSPECTS available to him..???
              and why the hell would our Federation would want to Prioritize a couple of Miss-timed, and as a result for most part Meaningless friendlies over even a smallest risk of not qualifying for Olympic football..??

CQ needs to just calm his jets a little and realize he was wrong to make such ridiculous Ultimatums against his employers ..!!
              i understand that he was wrongfully disrespected by this new clown Asadi, but he also gotta realize that working in/under such a large organizationIFF, there is always bound to be some assholes which he would have to butt heads with and all this ghar kardan or quitting isnt the way to deal with them.!!

PS
              Personally i dont see Carlos as the type who would just up and leave over such trivial disputes, my sixth sense tells me its MOSTLY ABOUT MONEY..!! or should i say lack there of ..!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                Source please.
                خاکپور در رابطه با میزان شناختش از تیم نپال اولین حریف تیم ملی امید در این مسابقات خاطر نشان کرد: نپال تیمی است قدرتمند و منظم است بدون شک آنها برای کسب نتیجه به میدان می*آید ما هم تمام تلاشمان را می*کنیم تا دست پر میدان را ترک کنیم.

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=212948

Comment

Afghan fans going crazy after their win vs Nepal

https://www.facebook.com/AfgAkhbarva...07250236034399

"Iran montazer bash ke ma amadim" javgir

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post

They need a ass woopin
                    Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                    http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                    [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
                    Villa + Messi =

Comment

When do we play Afghanistan?

Comment

Originally posted by kingbijan View Post
                        When do we play Afghanistan?
                        On Sunday, 17:00 IRST

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post

RIP Afghanistan, Sunday March 29th

Comment

What time in CET is our match the 27.?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                              What time in CET is our match the 27.?
                              14:30 CET as there is time change on Sunday

Comment

let them chill out. I wish we had the same support for TM u23

Comment

Working...
                                X