• Time
  • Show
Clear All

terrible miss by kamandani..!!

Comment

Which channel is showing it???

Comment

Comment

I see they are wearing the black bands. Is it for the dead soosk?

Comment

I hope Mayeli-Kohan is now happy.... stupid egghead
            TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

To recapilute: There was a huge dispute between CQ & Asadi, Mayeli, Kashani, Khakpour because of Azmoun and ARJ. The last one mentioned needed them to synchronize with the other players for future games like the one against Saudi Arabia. The same Team that just could'nt win against the mighty Afghanistan, which is a rising footballnation. The CQ Basher gang thought this is a just a excuse for CQ to lose the games against CHILE & Sweden. CQ & first of all Team Melli won that game. So what now? Did they won this game, just because CQ throw up his gameplan? Or did team melli get used to it? Like they already did in the Asian Cup, but lost because of some strange circumstances. The interesting fact now: ARJ is on the bench Azmoun isn't allowed to take a penalty & is treated like a sidekick to Barzay. But hey i thught we needed those players to win? This round goes to CQ.

Comment

this Palestine team is no pushover
                they are a far superior opponent to nepal
                i'd say theyve played a better game so far, although weve had the better scoring chances
                our MF is invisible
                the D line and Offene line are FAR APPART and nothing in MF to connect them..!

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                  I see they are wearing the black bands. Is it for the dead soosk?
                  for the journalists who died in the plane crash!
                  TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

I understand only the family members of the players are in the stadium???
                    TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Originally posted by persianallstars View Post
                      I understand only the family members of the players are in the stadium???
                      And yet, afghans come in thousands when their team plays...

Comment

damn, sardar almost scored

we missed 2nd 1v1 with keeper earlier..

bad finishing could cost the boys big time if they dont get their shit together

Comment

Originally posted by Irannn View Post
                          KSA-AFG 0-0 FT
                          this was unexpected !
                          Since we're splattering my predictions all over the forum:

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                          Like I said before, even Afghanistan can turn out to be a dark-horse in this group who had quite a few players available from European leagues (including 1st division Norway and Bundesliga youth team). I'm not sure what their final squad ended up looking like, but any team can spring a surprise at this age group.

Comment

BTW, JB is still nursing a minor injury, that's why Khakpour didn't want to risk putting him in for the whole game.

The boys are settling more into the game, but we still need a lot of work and coordination in this team against progressively stronger opponents.

Comment

0-0 at half time. TROUBLE !

Comment

This is the team that is the reason we won't keep CQ? I hate this expression but vallah KHAAK TO SAREMOON.

With by far the best player in the tournament (Sardar), Khakpour (who I loved as a player but lost all respect for because of this) is garbage as a coach and has no tactics. If he wanted Alireza so bad, why is he on the bench?

This is Palestine! They don't even have a state. Compared to the gem we played yesterday, without some of our best players, against one of the best teams in the world.

Comment

Working...
                                X