Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

0-0 ht

TM have had the slight edge but unable to finish their chances
    Palestine doing the CQ style, counter attacking tactics..!!

our team need to improve the MF drastically to better dictate tempo

anybody who says this Omid didnt need the services of Sardar and ARJ is crazy..!!

ARJ needs to be brought on in 2nd half to have good chance of putting away this team..!

this team besides the two, need a lot more help, tactically and time to blend in and play better as a team..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
      this Palestine team is no pushover
      they are a far superior opponent to nepal
      i'd say theyve played a better game so far, although weve had the better scoring chances
      our MF is invisible
      the D line and Offene line are FAR APPART and nothing in MF to connect them..!
      Dude, stop giving them any credibility. This Palestine team sucks. You know who else sucks? Khakpour and Mayeli Kohan's team.

What a horrendous team. This is the reason we are losing CQ?

Comment

Khakpour shireh

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
          Khakpour shireh
          Another great player that has turned into an IR-dog idiot of a coach. He has joined the ranks of Golmohammadi, Derakshan and all the other fucking idiots.

Long Live CQ.

Comment

Wow - this is the team that is the reason we won't keep CQ? I hate this expression but vallah KHAAK TO SAREMOON.

With by far the best player in the tournament (Sardar), Khakpour (who I loved as a player but lost all respect for because of this) is garbage as a coach and has no tactics. If he wanted Alireza so bad, why is he on the bench?

This is Palestine! They don't even have a state. Compared to the gem we played yesterday, without some of our best players, against one of the best teams in the world.

Comment

@ martin,
              mate, I expect far more mature remarks from you especially. Even if we don't agree on many things, it doesn't mean I don't expect maturity

Comment

Just once, I'd like to see the 'half-time' talk which CQ has with his players versus the ones the likes of Derakhshan, GN, and Khakpour have with theirs.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                  @ martin,
                  mate, I expect far more mature remarks from you especially. Even if we don't agree on many things, it doesn't mean I don't expect maturity
                  You outdid yourself Doctor Doom. Compared of the ferocity of your criticism of CQ, who brings us great results vs. good teams, compared to the shit-show that Iranian coaches bring vs. crap teams. Even our enemies (Iraqis) are rejoicing once they heard CQ is leaving.

People like Martin Reza, Nader and Rugs are the main reasons to still come to the game compared to the scores of ridiculous pseudo-analysts who use this forum to spill their own shit all over and act like hypocrites.

Comment

Honestly, it's a bit on the funny side that the same people who're criticizing one-time negativity on a TM prediction from me are spewing non-stop negativity in this thread about TM Omid.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                      Honestly, it's a bit on the funny side that the same people who're criticizing negativity on a TM prediction or performance are spewing non-stop negativity in this thread about TM Omid.
                      Because the team sucks. They have a bunch of in-form players, such as Sardar Azmoun, Amir Arsalan Motahari - and they can't do nothing a team that doesn't even have a state! Khakpour has shown what an idiot he is.

Comment

Khalpour needs a lot more help. As soon as he chosen as Omid coach I felt the disaster.
                        I recall as a kid seeing him watching the ball going in the net and he was there only watching. He was the reason TM lost a game.
                        strangely he looked a he hadgrey here at that time.
                        A weak man worried about his team woud ask not only forsardar but eveyone else. I wonder how he forgot about pouraliganji?

Comment

Iran finally scored. Azmoun.

Still a major clown show. No fluidity in attacks or defense.

Comment

Palestine almost scores. Wow, the defense is soorakh.

Comment

Palestine with another dangerous chance. You would think being a defender, Khakpour would know what the hell do to with a defense.

Comment

we and cq should take it easy on khakpour. at least he acknowleges that he is a rookie and needs help. but sardar is a must for omid team

Comment

Working...
                                X