No announcement yet.

AFC U-23 CHAMPIONSHIP-TEHRAN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now I hope people understand that these qualifiers are not as easy as they think. The next two games will be a lot more difficult than this one, hence we needed our full potential.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
      lol. Sorry mate. I just couldn't resist this.
      WHOSE ''desperate'' need, again?
      This little sentence, at once is funny, ironic, tragic, shocking, mind boggling, ... all at the same time.

Ummmm... I think this ''desperation'' that you speak of may be more evident in a coach throwing a tantrum and eventually quitting over not having these two for FRIENDLY games when there was an official competition was going on.

Did you spend more than 5 second to ponder on this before you rushed to write it, I wonder.
      Yes I did.

I don't get you, I really don't. I don't understand the incessant need to attack member after member. Then you go and write posts wishing for others to behave 'maturely' and as 'adults'. At what point do you want to start discussing matters instead of demeaning people. You keep pushing people and insulting them in your own way and then act surprised when they 'push' back.

Comment

Not gonna lie, DD attacks everyone lol... Don't take it personally
        Support Iran until the end

Comment

Branko or kranjcar could have done more with the talent we saw. Since Khakpour has less capability he did ask for more help. He was right at least for asking for help from Sardar and JB. The good thig is that they helped. Without Sardar and JB we would be angry now .

even CQ will understand the need that Omid had and he will agree to not get mad. So give khakpour more help till h takes the team to Olympic.

Comment

@ Nader
            Oh, but I didn't start this. I'm all for rational discussion about games. But when some of you make everything into a pro versus anti CQ issue, then it injects unwanted taste to every discussion. If we behave more sensibly and don't make everything in Iranian football into a CQ-related issue, we'd have far more productive discussions. You, yourself indulged n a lot of attacks and pointed remarks on people in the Chile discussion thread about bihonar, st.Mark, ... (forget about me. I can take it as I can dish it too). Very unnecessary

This was no attack btw. It was just the sheer irony of that little statement that made it extremely irresistible.
            An int'l coach quitting over two players (one of which is a usual bit player on his team) for mere friendlies seems to me more .. errr.... what's the word ... ah, ''desperate'' as well as extremely unlikely

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
              3-0 final
              as a team Omid played terrible all over the pitch.
              but the sheer superiority of the squad talent was the main difference maker today..!!
              i think its fair to say Khakpoor hasnt really had enough time, but the prospects of drastic improvement look bleak as well.
              hopefully team chemistry, organization and team play will improve as the tourney goes on ..!! without significant improvement on that front they will likely loose out in the the next round of qualification..!!

No doubt that Azmoun and ARJ services are badly needed in this team, at least to save some face and not get embarrassingly undone in the early stages of Olympic Qualification..!!
              Agreed. I think they need to focus on game play more than anything during whatever and all remaining practices. As a team they are so out of sync! Pure talent alone won't get you far enough in this tournament.
              Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

what is our next match??
                TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

@ Nader
                  Oh, but I didn't start this. I'm all for rational discussion about games. But when some of you make everything into a pro versus anti CQ issue, then it injects unwanted taste to every discussion. If we behave more sensibly and don't make everything in Iranian football into a CQ-related issue, we'd have far more productive discussions. You, yourself indulged n a lot of attacks and pointed remarks on people in the Chile discussion thread about bihonar, st.Mark, ... (forget about me. I can take it as I can dish it too). Very unnecessary

This was no attack btw. It was just the sheer irony of that little statement that made it extremely irresistible.
                  An int'l coach quitting over two players (one of which is a usual bit player on his team) for mere friendlies seems to me more .. errr.... what's the word ... ah, ''desperate'' as well as extremely unlikely
                  This is far from a Pro-CQ/Anti-CQ issue. You've been treating members like this for years (far before CQ's tenure even started).

Comment

^ you, my friend, have the right to think whatever you want to think. Or even pursue this line of discussion (I can only assume with the aim of getting people banned as has been seen before). Therefore you can carry on and continue with your agenda all you want. Only don't expect others to reply.
                    Cheers now

Originally posted by Leopard View Post
                    Branko or kranjcar could have done more with the talent we saw. Since Khakpour has less capability he did ask for more help. He was right at least for asking for help from Sardar and JB. The good thig is that they helped. Without Sardar and JB we would be angry now .
                    even CQ will understand the need that Omid had and he will agree to not get mad. So give khakpour more help till h takes the team to Olympic.
                    Correct. Nobody here thinks Khakpour is some great expert coach. He is not even among the good Iranian coaches to beginnwith.
                    But he is the coach of a young team that gets very VERY little attention or care from our football. And he's trying to achieve the impossible which is qualifying for a games that has eluded us for more than 40 years.
                    Like him or not, believe in his mediocre abilities or not. This is about Iran, the future of TM and our next generation of Nekounams, Ando's , RGNs, ... .

This team has had next to nothing in preparations. In this age group, given our circumstances, we MUST not expect much on terms of fluidity, coordination, teamwork, tactical displays. It's just not logical. When they play for a longer time, receive some backing and attention from IFF, with time, they'll mature. Then we can raise our expectations.
                    Now? Be happy we beat an opponent who was there to injure and hurt our players. (so much for idiots who think Palestinians like Iranians or are even grateful for the billions we spend on them!!! miserable dirtbags show their true face every time they face Iran in sports or political arenas)

Comment

I.R.IRAN vs AFGHANISTAN

Venue: Azadi Stadium, Tehran

29-03-2015

17:00

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

I.R.IRAN vs AFGHANISTAN

Venue: Azadi Stadium, Tehran

29-03-2015

17:00

To be a little naughty, we can station some immigration officers at the entrance to check for residency cards!

Comment

^ you, my friend, have the right to think whatever you want to think. Or even pursue this line of discussion (I can only assume with the aim of getting people banned as has been seen before). Therefore you can carry on and continue with your agenda all you want. Only don't expect others to reply.
                          Cheers now

Correct. Nobody here thinks Khakpour is some great expert coach. He is not even among the good Iranian coaches to beginnwith.
                          But he is the coach of a young team that gets very VERY little attention or care from our football. And he's trying to achieve the impossible which is qualifying for a games that has eluded us for more than 40 years.
                          Like him or not, believe in his mediocre abilities or not. This is about Iran, the future of TM and our next generation of Nekounams, Ando's , RGNs, ... .

This team has had next to nothing in preparations. In this age group, given our circumstances, we MUST not expect much on terms of fluidity, coordination, teamwork, tactical displays. It's just not logical. When they play for a longer time, receive some backing and attention from IFF, with time, they'll mature. Then we can raise our expectations.
                          Now? Be happy we beat an opponent who was there to injure and hurt our players. (so much for idiots who think Palestinians like Iranians or are even grateful for the billions we spend on them!!! miserable dirtbags show their true face every time they face Iran in sports or political arenas)
                          If you're referring to your buddy, 'dvader6', then yes. His behaviour towards others was atrocious and I wasn't even the one who was being targeted. He rightfully deserved to be banned and I was a huge advocate of it happening. He was lucky to be given several chances to return but reverted back to his old, abusive attitude. I don't have any agenda against you - I just call the situation as I see it. I may not always agree with the perspective of others like Bi-Honar or Ozone but at least we're able to hold a respectful discussion.

Anyway, I hope for the better good of discussion on these forums, you'll eventually learn to respect others.

Comment

Respect is not given. It's earned.

Secondly, I don't treat pfdc as some ''popularity pageant'' that may override my beliefs or views, and most importantly, sense of fairness. I am not here to ''win allies'' at the cost of my opinion. I say it as I see it. But I try to be fair.

As opposed to some, half of my thanks are given to people I usually disagree with on various matters. Because I put emphasis on the post, not the poster. They know it too. The problem here is many ''adjust'' their views and take sides according to the member rather than the content of the member's post. In fact some years ago I suggested to Martin, as impossible as it is technically, if we could remove the name of the poster and merely show the post. We'd see far far less arguments and fights.

At the same time I don't suffer fools and can't bear irrational behavior based on the wrong foundations or priorities. If I see one, I will comment. No matter who the member is.

Comment

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post
                              Yes I did.

I don't get you, I really don't. I don't understand the incessant need to attack member after member. Then you go and write posts wishing for others to behave 'maturely' and as 'adults'. At what point do you want to start discussing matters instead of demeaning people. You keep pushing people and insulting them in your own way and then act surprised when they 'push' back.
                              Nader jaan, as much as I agree with you about DD's antics sometimes, I totally agree with his side of the argument that he's forced into that type of response.

You can only refrain from an equal reaction in the opposite direction for so long when not only it's not being dealt with by staff members of PFDC, but actually being encouraged by someone like rugs whose responses in almost every other post are personal attacks and reaking of those types of antics.

I mean just look at how far one negative 3-1 prediction has gone in that thread. I've been called a pathological liar (endorsed by rugs), mentally ill and now he's dragging some bs about me leaving IPS because they stole my money.

Is this kind of behavior right in your opinion?! If the aim is to silence certain opinions that don't jive with one's own, then some of us don't have to post here at all. You say the word and I'm outta here.

But at the same time, I'm not here to constantly be insulted for other people's entertainment. If you must know, that was the reason I left ISP (as did many others) as well as the double standards in dealing with it.

I'm not here to set the direction for the site, but it would be nice to know what it is so that we all know where we stand and can make a decision accordingly.

Comment

Respect is not given. It's earned.
                                Funny thing, respect works like money...you gotta spend some money to make some money. Gotta dish respect in order to receive it in return.

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                                Nader jaan, as much as I agree with you about DD's antics sometimes, I totally agree with his side of the argument that he's forced into that type of response.

You can only refrain from an equal reaction in the opposite direction for so long when not only it's not being dealt with by staff members of PFDC, but actually being encouraged by someone like rugs whose responses in almost every other post are personal attacks and reaking of those types of antics.

I mean just look at how far one negative 3-1 prediction has gone in that thread. I've been called a pathological liar (endorsed by rugs), mentally ill and now he's dragging some bs about me leaving IPS because they stole my money.

Is this kind of behavior right in your opinion?! If the aim is to silence certain opinions that don't jive with one's own, then some of us don't have to post here at all. You say the word and I'm outta here.

But at the same time, I'm not here to constantly be insulted for other people's entertainment. If you must know, that was the reason I left ISP (as did many others) as well as the double standards in dealing with it.

I'm not here to set the direction for the site, but it would be nice to know what it is so that we all know where we stand and can make a decision accordingly.
                                My friend you are hurt...but why not talk to rugs directly? You can PM him. I remember a while back you were on the same side of another debate. I think this cycle of name calling and public shaming does no good and just perpetuates the cycle. FYI others (including myself) have left this very same forum for the same reason you left ISP...let's change the culture back to more positive environment. Take personal grievances to the person directly...
                                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Working...
                                X