• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
    Meanwhile in IFF! They won

which one is you!
    LOOOOOOOOOOOL.

Comment

just finished watching the game. well we had no game plan or tactics. all we did was lob the ball to Azmoun and Mohatari and hope they can do some magic. once again Iran scored from set piece! to be honest, it was a poor performance but some bright spots. Torabi... omg this kid is a beast! for his height he has speed! great skills and great vision!!! gonna keep a close eye on him from now on. Vakia played well first half and in the first 15 of the second then the kids game went somewhat downhill. Ali Karimi , wow! controlled the middle, perfectly weighted passes! would like to see him get another TM call up! him and Pouraliganji should fight for Javads spot once he steps down. Mohatari has just been of fire. goes hard for every ball. scored once, got a PK and got rewarded by taking it! absolute Gem playing alongside another Gem in azmoun .
      just wish we would work on some tactics rather than just santing the ball up and have Azmoun and Mohatari use their speed to get to it.

Comment

Khakpour logic: lets steal JB from CQ and TM only to bench him against Nepal and Palestine.

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
          just finished watching the game. well we had no game plan or tactics. all we did was lob the ball to Azmoun and Mohatari and hope they can do some magic. once again Iran scored from set piece! to be honest, it was a poor performance but some bright spots. Torabi... omg this kid is a beast! for his height he has speed! great skills and great vision!!! gonna keep a close eye on him from now on. Vakia played well first half and in the first 15 of the second then the kids game went somewhat downhill. Ali Karimi , wow! controlled the middle, perfectly weighted passes! would like to see him get another TM call up! him and Pouraliganji should fight for Javads spot once he steps down. Mohatari has just been of fire. goes hard for every ball. scored once, got a PK and got rewarded by taking it! absolute Gem playing alongside another Gem in azmoun .
          just wish we would work on some tactics rather than just santing the ball up and have Azmoun and Mohatari use their speed to get to it.
          It is MOTAHARI dude!

Comment

btw, why was Behnam Barzay (or Behnam Hazard, as some esteghlal fans are calling him for some reason) on the bench?

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
              Khakpour logic: lets steal JB from CQ and TM only to bench him against Nepal and Palestine.
              Kia we all got it man. What do you expect? IFF is incompetent! CQ resignation is public and official now! I think all of us got tired of this drama. IFF don't listen to you or me or all PFDC member they do whatever they want... conclusion: as long as this IR exists we have this drama repeating again and again.

Moral conclusion: Do not kill yourself for their actions and do not waste your time arguing. Just spend some time to enjoy the game and ignore the rest otherwise we are going in a repetitive cycle. Good Luck!

Comment

Khakpour "I have never seen a more classy person than Jahanbakhsh and he will play against saudi arabia"

http://90tv.ir/news/79166/%D8%AE%D8%...A9%D9%86%D8%AF

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                  Khakpour "I have never seen a more classy person than Jahanbakhsh and he will play against saudi arabia"
                  http://90tv.ir/news/79166/%D8%AE%D8%...A9%D9%86%D8%AF
                  Usual balls rubbing. I lost my respect for Khakpour after the last match. He knows almost nothing about being a coach. Same old 80s/90s style of no plan only personal skills!

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                    Usual balls rubbing. I lost my respect for Khakpour after the last match. He knows almost nothing about being a coach. Same old 80s/90s style of no plan only personal skills!
                    You can't deny that his statement about JB is true, though. JB is a classy guy. Khakpour has done a terrible coaching job though, judging by how TM omid plays. we are only winning because of our players talent

Comment

Something really obvious is that Azmoun and Motahari are both extremely selfish and refuse to pass to each other. Something the coach needs to change quickly.

Comment

It's quite amusing seeing people expect a well organized, mature and cohesive display from a bunch of kids who were put together only a few weeks ago with many not getting full 90 minute games at their clubs!! And then we DARE come and comment on it IN PUBLIC!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                          It's quite amusing seeing people expect a well organized, mature and cohesive display from a bunch of kids who were put together only a few weeks ago with many not getting full 90 minute games at their clubs!! And then we DARE come and comment on it IN PUBLIC!!!
                          I'm just struggling with the fact the we seemed to have shitty players from a shitty league with a shitty federation and a shitty government and that's why we failed in the Asian Games despite having a good coach and in just 6 short months, we have turned everything around to the point that our shitty league is producing such world class players that we should be beating every team 10-0 without even having the need to use our two best players.

All of a sudden everything's honkey dorey in the Eastern front, the sanctions have been lifted, our federation has become professional, our league is producing so much talent we don't know what to do with, and TM Omid has been training together at state of the art facilities for eons and the ONLY problem is that we have a shitty shitty coach who's unable to average more than 4 goals per game with his shitty outdated tactics for a world class squad.

Heaven forbid if we use the same standards and arguments to evaluate all our teams or if we learnt to find a happy medium in these discussions - everything always has to be taken to the extreme.

Comment

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post
                            Yes I did.

I don't get you, I really don't. I don't understand the incessant need to attack member after member. Then you go and write posts wishing for others to behave 'maturely' and as 'adults'. At what point do you want to start discussing matters instead of demeaning people. You keep pushing people and insulting them in your own way and then act surprised when they 'push' back.
                            Nader jan, he wrote insulting members towards me and Martin as well, a few days ago.
                            Dr DOOM has a big mouth but is telling everyone else to control theirs and be mature.
                            Quite sad of him to victimize himself, given his behavior. It is beyond pathetic, and something I would expect from a 5 year old. Not a grown a.ss man like himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                              Something really obvious is that Azmoun and Motahari are both extremely selfish and refuse to pass to each other. Something the coach needs to change quickly.
                              Sardar is not selfish usually BUT when he plays with U team he thinks he needs to score to prove his level, its the whole sitution thats wrong and causes this bad stuff

Comment

To the person with a camel as his avatar.
                                Buddy, I always say I can take it as I dish it. No problem with that. Never victimized myself too. Beneath me.
                                But the least you can do is make sense. When you don't, you'll get a comment.

So exactly what insults I threw at you and martin (since it seems I insult so many ppl so often that I lose track)? Please refresh my mind. And why are you speaking for martin anyway?

Comment

Working...
                                X