AFC U-23 CHAMPIONSHIP-TEHRAN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
    I refuse to feel sorry for them, sorry DD Jan. again, go read their comments. bunch of classless, butthurt, sore losers.

faghat commenthashon ro bekhonid : https://www.facebook.com/affofficial...36075209793345
    i dont see anything special. most comments are quite logical if you ask me, the odd few who are angry and blaming their iranian coach is understandable as well. pretty regular fan behavior if you ask me.

Comment

Sardar tied for top-scorer of qualifying with 4 goals

Comment

Man I really wanted to see Afghanistan score at least one goal

Comment

Every time I see Azmoun, this is who I'm reminded of:

Comment

I refuse to feel sorry for them, sorry DD Jan. again, go read their comments. bunch of classless, butthurt, sore losers.

faghat commenthashon ro bekhonid : https://www.facebook.com/affofficial...36075209793345
            You can't judge a whole nation by bunch of idiots on facebook. Remember the low class Iranians who attacked Messi and Lima's page? Do they represent all of us?

Comment

Originally posted by SinaBahali View Post
              Man I really wanted to see Afghanistan score at least one goal
              that's a tall order. they suck.

Comment

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
                You can't judge a whole nation by bunch of idiots on facebook. Remember the low class Iranians who attacked Messi and Lima's page? Do they represent all of us?
                Although I agree with your general point and have a lot of respect for you as a member, I was referring to the attacks they made against their headcoach who is Iranian and saying B.S. like ma cheat kardim ba avordan sardar va JB. the fact that they are very oblivious that they are just not good enough and attack others because of that, pisses me off.
                Last edited by TheBoss; 03-29-2015, 07:48 AM.

Comment

DD is right. Its our fault with our sissy ass fans in Tehran.
                  But keep in my mind, we tend to overload almost every stadium outside iran too.
                  Just watch stockholm in a few days
                  IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

mashallah sardar signalling the afghans to shut up after his first goal

Comment

Sardar gheyrat dareh

Comment

I really feel bad for the Afghans who are Esteghlali, now they are shishtayiha twice

Comment

Although I agree with your general point and have a lot of respect for you as a member, I was referring to the attacks they made against their headcoach who is Iranian and saying B.S. like ma cheat kardim ba avordan sardar va JB. the fact that they are very oblivious that they are just good enough and attack others because of that, pisses me off.
                          Don't let their comments get under your skin. Our football is way above Afghanistan and Arabic countries for us to get into an argument with them. However what IFF did was terrible. If the game is free, it should be free for everyone and not to charge the poor afghanis who have been treated terribly in Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
                            DD is right. Its our fault with our sissy ass fans in Tehran.
                            But keep in my mind, we tend to overload almost every stadium outside iran too.
                            Just watch stockholm in a few days
                            They should seriously move the games away from Tehran. For some reason people in Tehran don't care anymore about football.

Comment

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
                              Don't let their comments get under your skin. Our football is way above Afghanistan and Arabic countries for us to get into an argument with them. However what IFF did was terrible. If the game is free, it should be free for everyone and not to charge the poor afghanis who have been treated terribly in Iran.
                              that I agree with.

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                                Someone unplug this stupid commentator, please. He licked Kashani's ass more than 4-5 times during the match.
                                And...he sounded rude and racist against Afghanis who came to the stadium to rightfully cheer for their home country... real shame!

Iran should have taken it a bit easier against Afghanistan. I was hoping they score at least one goal to give the crowd something to cheer for ..

Comment

Working...
                                X