AFC U-23 CHAMPIONSHIP-TEHRAN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Is the game with KSA also at 5 PM local time ??

Comment

Originally posted by aliakbar View Post
        1. When Khaziravi was in the JeXXXH KHONE and get cought by the police! was nikbakht with him??? if so why has niki been free all the time???

2. why cant iran legal the JeXXXH KHONEs, turkey and isreal have it why not our country???? stupid mullahs
        1. No, Nikbat was caught somewhere else. Apparently Niki was caught in a gay party! Niki was out of TM for that reason. He still had some sepahi connection but they could not help him much.
        2. The JJ khoone is not legal even in US, Korea and many other modern countries. It is up to a society to accept it or not. Iran is still religiously charged and many people does not consider it as an acceptable action. Having bf/gf is a norm now but not legal prostitution. We have many divoone mazhabi like that khofashe shab and that mashadi dude who were serial killers hunting on working girls!

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
          Is the game with KSA also at 5 PM local time ??
          Sin senor

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
            God I hate those retarded reporters that don't make eye contact with the players, trying to hunt for their next interview

Comment

I don't care how old I am and how immature this may sound, but I want Team Melli Omid to crush Saudi Arabia.

After the 3rd goal vs Persepolis in the ACL and that celebration by their player, Iran shall slit the green falcons throat tomorrow and I will be watching.

I can't wait for this game. Thanks God I'm not working or in class.

Let's go Iran!!!

Comment

I hope Montahari scores and mimics that celebration again, just as he did against al kabob in the ACL.

Comment

Taking easy dude. I think there is a good chance we win this because Saudis are good at defense but they need to win this match. We only should make sure to do not concede goals early in the match. Saudis will be attacking all time until they score. I say have two layers of defense and attack with 4/3 players to score. Or go all attacking early to score. Or work on counter attacks! all works for us. We have a good chance to win KSA with 2 goals.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                    1. No, Nikbat was caught somewhere else. Apparently Niki was caught in a gay party! Niki was out of TM for that reason. He still had some sepahi connection but they could not help him much.
                    2. The JJ khoone is not legal even in US, Korea and many other modern countries. It is up to a society to accept it or not. Iran is still religiously charged and many people does not consider it as an acceptable action. Having bf/gf is a norm now but not legal prostitution. We have many divoone mazhabi like that khofashe shab and that mashadi dude who were serial killers hunting on working girls!
                    a big thanxs for the info!!!
                    100 sal omr koni

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                      God I hate those retarded reporters that don't make eye contact with the players, trying to hunt for their next interview
                      It's the IR of Iran bruh, homeland of unprofessionalism.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                        I don't care how old I am and how immature this may sound, but I want Team Melli Omid to crush Saudi Arabia.

After the 3rd goal vs Persepolis in the ACL and that celebration by their player, Iran shall slit the green falcons throat tomorrow and I will be watching.

I can't wait for this game. Thanks God I'm not working or in class.

Let's go Iran!!!

I hope this happen again in IFF meanwhile iran wins agains 8-0 AKA ALSORAKH SHOTOR Senior

by the way
                        he White man with beard is KASHANI (be khodesh rish-zadeh mesle baba-noel) and the other are just some kaarmand-aaddi in IFF

Comment

Originally posted by aliakbar View Post

I hope this happen again in IFF meanwhile iran wins agains 8-0 AKA ALSORAKH SHOTOR Senior

by the way
                          he White man with beard is KASHANI (be khodesh rish-zadeh mesle baba-noel) and the other are just some kaarmand-aaddi in IFF
                          The video has been posted by me in another thread regarding dancing happy IFF associates earlier. Watch it to find it! Feels good to see people picking up this video and spreading this IFF atitude when CQ is leaving. This should go viral on facebook, viber, lines, ... Imagine seeing this in Footbalitarin.com haha

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                            The video has been posted by me in another thread regarding dancing happy IFF associates earlier. Watch it to find it! Feels good to see people picking up this video and spreading this IFF atitude when CQ is leaving. This should go viral on facebook, viber, lines, ... Imagine seeing this in Footbalitarin.com haha
                            two things i dont get???

1. why ALWAYS the boys here talk about HASHEM??? is he a mess or what???

2. what KESAFAT-KARI does ghalenoui do???

by the way
                            this video is PRICELESS
                            becouse it is how the IFF acted when IRAN u23 crush dowm the SHOTOOR SENIOR

Comment

What happened? I thought the match was supposed to be 5 pm local time? There's no live broadcast.
                              Last edited by teammelli91; 03-31-2015, 02:33 AM.

Comment

Nvm, I made a mistake..

Comment

Working...
                                X