AFC U-23 CHAMPIONSHIP-TEHRAN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leopard View Post
    3. Taromi, Sadeghian sharifat and Abedini each could have done better than any players today

8. Pouraliganji is needed to be on this team. without any doubt
    None of the players you have mentioned can play for this team as they are over 22.

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
      PS....those fanboys who think CQ leaving is a shame but isn't a problem because of some world class iranian coaches like Mansourian.

don't be fooled. he may have won a few games in ACL but he is getting outcoached and would fail both at omid and TM. he would be no different to khakpour in situations like this. at best, he would have gotten a draw out of this game.

vingada was shit but that's not every foreign coach.
      Iran U23 under mansourian won Turkey and South Korea but they created that Hooka gate for the team and fired many people of his staffs and Mosalman plus Sadeghian so he resigned. His team could go all the way to final if they didn't ruin his months of effort. Mansourian is a respectable coach for youth level but he also needs more experience to become worthy of TM.

Guys it is almost clear that IFF and ministry of sport have reverted to the failing style of past (before our football turns to professional management). Same ole no plan no financially backing, unprofessional management based on connection. All we have achieved after Qotbi and CQ will be simply flushed down the toilet. I am really sorry but we are going back in history some 20 years in management style while we don't have our golden generation that saved us.

If this management remains at our football Iran start a free fall just like KSA did after 2006.

Say hello to good ole shitty football of early 90s when we were training team for Asian giants!

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
        Iran U23 under mansourian won Turkey and South Korea but they created that Hooka gate for the team and fired many people of his staffs and Mosalman pluse Sadeghian so he resigned. His team could go all the way to final if they didn't ruin his months of effort. Mansourian is a respectable coach for youth level but he also needs more experience to become worthy of TM.
        mate those were just friendlies weren't they? teams like turkey and south korea tend to experiment a lot than iran when it comes to youth football friendlies.

Comment

Khal too sareshoon. We always lose to KSA. They played better and deserved to win even though we hit the post twice.

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
            mate those were just friendlies weren't they? teams like turkey and south korea tend to experiment a lot than iran when it comes to youth football friendlies.
            No if you look at the team you could see they were really good. They were three times better than this team. They reminded me of our NT in 2004. But after IFF taking assistant coach, teams doctor, some trainers, captain Musalman and our best player Sadeghian out, Mansourian resign. This happen just 2 weeks before Asian competition. I can tell Iran could go all the way up in that competition because for first time after so many years our omid team was play good football not like this team.

Comment

This game made the people who want queiroz out look pretty dumb. Khakpour had absolutely no plan in any of the games and it came to hurt them today. It reminded me on 2010 qualifiers where we'd rely on some brilliance by nekounam or shojaei to score but then concede because of bad defense. I don't even think Khakpour told them how to play defense whenever a man was beaten there was rarely a second defender to help, the Saudi player would just be through to goal.

Khakpour has no idea what he's doing and should be fired but I'm sure iff will make an excuse

Comment

people who want to get rid of CQ, now will have a hard time defending thier desicion, expecially if iran beat or draw sweden, since khahkpour got azmoun and jahanbaksh and could not deliver

Comment

AFC U-23 CHAMPIONSHIP-TEHRAN

Khakpour rid!

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                    This game made the people who want queiroz out look pretty dumb. Khakpour had absolutely no plan in any of the games and it came to hurt them today. It reminded me on 2010 qualifiers where we'd rely on some brilliance by nekounam or shojaei to score but then concede because of bad defense. I don't even think Khakpour told them how to play defense whenever a man was beaten there was rarely a second defender to help, the Saudi player would just be through to goal.

Khakpour has no idea what he's doing and should be fired but I'm sure iff will make an excuse
                    actually, it's not just this game .... any game would do
                    “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
                      None of the players you have mentioned can play for this team as they are over 22.
                      ok thanks for clarification

Comment

That's our future, people of Iran just enjoy today the last good game of Iran, it's like the downfall of Sasanian Empire the last time we will be respected.

Comment

Saudis deserved the win and if they were more more confident they probably would have score couple more goals. Our defense looked absolutely horrendous. Our Center backs were out of position many times. We would be crushed by Australia, Japan and S.korea with such defense.

Lol @ Afghanistan getting a tie out of that game but we lost...

Comment

I guess "parking the bus" is not as easy as some think. But again, we should really be happy. It is not every day we get to beat Nepal and Afghanistan.
                            .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Some reactions after the match:

Goudarzi: Kahkpour has to answer for this result and technical aspects of the game: http://www.varzesh3.com/news/?itemid...A7%D8%B4%D8%AF

Kaffashian: We were "unlucky" in this game, this is the best management team in charge of TM Omid for years and we have to support Khakpour and his cadre [freakin' moron]! He also said he doesn't lie (dorooghe sizdah) because it's unislamic: http://www.varzesh3.com/news/?itemid...A7%D8%B4%D8%AF

Khakpour: We lost because our players are amateurs and we were not professional [basically blaming the loss on the players ]!!! http://www.varzesh3.com/news/?itemid...AF%D9%8A%D9%85

Comment

i dont know if this has been posted or not but this is from a man who once i really enjoyed seeing him in TM. this is from one of our so called expert ..
                                http://www.navad.net/newscontent.aspx?newsid=118430
                                حرفي که من مي زنم اين است که آقاي کي روش توقعات من را برآورده نکرده. بخواهم ريزتر توضيح بدهم او هيچ تحولي در تيم ملي ايجاد نکرد که بخواهد شکل فوتبال ما را عوض کند يا نسل فوتبال ما را تغيير دهد.خيلي از کساني به کار کي روش انتقاد مي کنند دلايل فني ندارند مثلا با کار دايي، قلعه نويي يا درخشان مشکل دارند يعني در خلوت مي گويند اگر کي روش نباشد قلعه نويي ، دايي يا درخشان مي آيند اما بحث من صرفا فني است.
                                با رفتن کي روش هيچ اتفاق خاصي نمي افتد
                                اگر بخواهيم فني به کار کي روش نگاه کنيم او مربي بزرگي است و هيچ شکي در اين مساله وجود ندارد اما ما نتوانستيم تعامل لازم را با او داشته باشيم. از باب نتيجه عملکرد برانکو بهتر از او بود و من فکر نمي کنم که اگر قرار باشد کي روش از اين فوتبال برود اتفاق خيلي بدي براي ما بيافتد همانطور که روزي بلازويچ، برانکو و ايويچ از فوتبال ما رفتند و هيچ اتفاقي نيفتاد و فوتبال ما به کار خودش ادامه داد.
                                کي روش برود دوباره پاي دلال ها باز مي شود
                                من فکر نمي کنم کي روش از فوتبال ايران برود چون در اينصورت بايد پولش را ببخشد او کجا برود که همچين پولي بگيرد.ضمن اينکه اگر قرار است او برود و دوباره بخواهيم مربي خارجي ديگري بياوريم بهتر است آقاي کي روش بماند چون با رفتن او دوباره پاي دلال ها باز مي شود ضمن اينکه آقاي کي روش را در اين 4 سال خط دفاعي تيم ملي را بهبود بخشيده شايد در 4 سال آينده هم بتواند به خط حمله تيم سروساماني بدهد.
                                as we say it, Zedo naghiz. one place he say he did not do sh!t to our football, and then he say he improved the defense a lot!

Comment

Working...
                                X