AFC U-23 CHAMPIONSHIP-TEHRAN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
    No if you look at the team you could see they were really good. They were three times better than this team. They reminded me of our NT in 2004. But after IFF taking assistant coach, teams doctor, some trainers, captain Musalman and our best player Sadeghian out, Mansourian resign. This happen just 2 weeks before Asian competition. I can tell Iran could go all the way up in that competition because for first time after so many years our omid team was play good football not like this team.
    Thats not the reason Mansourian resigned, he resigned because we beat Iraq in the last olympic qualifiers in the first leg but the game was called 3-0 in favour of Iraq because an ineligible player was played (he was suspended due to having 2 yellow cards), but mansourian and the team were never told that the player in ineligible, so we were disqualified and didn't make it to the olympics, after this mansourian resigned
    Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
    http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
    [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
    Villa + Messi =

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
      Some reactions after the match:

Goudarzi: Kahkpour has to answer for this result and technical aspects of the game: http://www.varzesh3.com/news/?itemid...A7%D8%B4%D8%AF

Kaffashian: We were "unlucky" in this game, this is the best management team in charge of TM Omid for years and we have to support Khakpour and his cadre [freakin' moron]! He also said he doesn't lie (dorooghe sizdah) because it's unislamic: http://www.varzesh3.com/news/?itemid...A7%D8%B4%D8%AF

Khakpour: We lost because our players are amateurs and we were not professional [basically blaming the loss on the players ]!!! http://www.varzesh3.com/news/?itemid...AF%D9%8A%D9%85
      see, the western "reporting structure" you refer to does not apply in Iran. Goodarzi is the head. He should be held accountable. What does he do? He throws him under the bus.

khakpour decides to throw the youngsters under the bus .....

and kafashian, following his religious guidelines, naturally lies
      “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by persianallstars View Post
        Plan-b was perhaps praying....

Did you ever see the idiots of the Federation having a plan-b???

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
        I was referring to those who were criticizing CQ for lack of a plan B!

Comment

Goudarzi: Kahkpour has to answer for this result and technical aspects of the game: http://www.varzesh3.com/news/?itemid...A7%D8%B4%D8%AF

Kaffashian: We were "unlucky" in this game, this is the best management team in charge of TM Omid for years and we have to support Khakpour and his cadre [freakin' moron]! He also said he doesn't lie (dorooghe sizdah) because it's unislamic: http://www.varzesh3.com/news/?itemid...A7%D8%B4%D8%AF

Khakpour: We lost because our players are amateurs and we were not professional [basically blaming the loss on the players ]!!! http://www.varzesh3.com/news/?itemid...AF%D9%8A%D9%85
          i like it how no one wanna take responsibility,goudarzi blame the coach, kafashian want to support him,but khakpour does not take the blame ,and blame his ameture players, so i didnt knew azmoun and jahanbaksh were ameturs, i wonder what will happen if iran dont make the next round

Comment

Khakpour: We lost because our players are amateurs and we were not professional [basically blaming the loss on the players ]!!!
            Typical Iranian coach. When they win they take all the credit when they lose they cant admit, Actually, Mr. khakpour your the one that's not professional for not accepting the loss and taking the blame...Koreh Khar...

Comment

ITs obviuous that our Iranian coaches are light years behind the world of professional football. Now choosing Khakpur was not really the mistake as he is an up ansd coming coach. what hurt us was letting Zlatko Kranjcar go as the idea head coach! IFF is incompetent this we know for years. but what saddens me the most is that even the technical committe and sports ministry dont see shortcomings and inexperience in our native coaches and continue to put them in charge of big teams!! Khakpour needs to start with League two clubs first, make a name for himself move to IPL, make a name for himself. then get his A coaching licnces then come and join our U-23 team. Much like what Hashemian is doing! he is starting league 5 of German football and slowing moving up the various levels!

Comment

Originally posted by BehnamT View Post
                i dont know if this has been posted or not but this is from a man who once i really enjoyed seeing him in TM. this is from one of our so called expert ..
                http://www.navad.net/newscontent.aspx?newsid=118430
                حرفي که من مي زنم اين است که آقاي کي روش توقعات من را برآورده نکرده. بخواهم ريزتر توضيح بدهم او هيچ تحولي در تيم ملي ايجاد نکرد که بخواهد شکل فوتبال ما را عوض کند يا نسل فوتبال ما را تغيير دهد.خيلي از کساني به کار کي روش انتقاد مي کنند دلايل فني ندارند مثلا با کار دايي، قلعه نويي يا درخشان مشکل دارند يعني در خلوت مي گويند اگر کي روش نباشد قلعه نويي ، دايي يا درخشان مي آيند اما بحث من صرفا فني است.
                با رفتن کي روش هيچ اتفاق خاصي نمي افتد
                اگر بخواهيم فني به کار کي روش نگاه کنيم او مربي بزرگي است و هيچ شکي در اين مساله وجود ندارد اما ما نتوانستيم تعامل لازم را با او داشته باشيم. از باب نتيجه عملکرد برانکو بهتر از او بود و من فکر نمي کنم که اگر قرار باشد کي روش از اين فوتبال برود اتفاق خيلي بدي براي ما بيافتد همانطور که روزي بلازويچ، برانکو و ايويچ از فوتبال ما رفتند و هيچ اتفاقي نيفتاد و فوتبال ما به کار خودش ادامه داد.
                کي روش برود دوباره پاي دلال ها باز مي شود
                من فکر نمي کنم کي روش از فوتبال ايران برود چون در اينصورت بايد پولش را ببخشد او کجا برود که همچين پولي بگيرد.ضمن اينکه اگر قرار است او برود و دوباره بخواهيم مربي خارجي ديگري بياوريم بهتر است آقاي کي روش بماند چون با رفتن او دوباره پاي دلال ها باز مي شود ضمن اينکه آقاي کي روش را در اين 4 سال خط دفاعي تيم ملي را بهبود بخشيده شايد در 4 سال آينده هم بتواند به خط حمله تيم سروساماني بدهد.
                as we say it, Zedo naghiz. one place he say he did not do sh!t to our football, and then he say he improved the defense a lot!
                Don't be surprised. Azizi is good friends with GN and his mafia.

He is also good friends and maybe even a shareholder with the owner of Majid sportswear, you know, the same ones that tried to get Uhlsport out of Iran so they could provide kits to TM and the clubs.

It's funny how people fail to see how all these things are tied together. There are people in Iran who are losing money due to CQ, UHLsport and any other professional company or person that wants to do business in Iran.

This isn't limited to football either, foreign companies are driven out of Iran everyday in favor of those who know people in high places.
                راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Although the loss is embarrassing, I don't think it's fair to call for Khakpour's head yet as we are still in it.

I agree the guy has no business being the manager of the team, but now that he is, let him continue and see what happens.

When he fails, then it is time to call for his removal. For all we know he may learn from this loss and come back and surprise us all.

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                    ITs obviuous that our Iranian coaches are light years behind the world of professional football. Now choosing Khakpur was not really the mistake as he is an up ansd coming coach. what hurt us was letting Zlatko Kranjcar go as the idea head coach! IFF is incompetent this we know for years. but what saddens me the most is that even the technical committe and sports ministry dont see shortcomings and inexperience in our native coaches and continue to put them in charge of big teams!! Khakpour needs to start with League two clubs first, make a name for himself move to IPL, make a name for himself. then get his A coaching licnces then come and join our U-23 team. Much like what Hashemian is doing! he is starting league 5 of German football and slowing moving up the various levels!
                    1.That was one big mistake right there. A coach with no plan and resume taking over national team.

2. lol at Kaffashian saying it was the best management team for years. sure Kashani, Mayeli, Khakpour... a good combination for failure we all knew that before this competition started.

3. lol at khakpour blaming all but himself. He showed he is not honest with himself too.

Comment

National teams are not places for trial and error. With all respect for khakpour, we can't hand it to a coach who hasn't managed any team except junior girls football schools.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                        Pos. Team GP Pts W D L GF GA +/-
                        1 Iran U23 3 9 3 0 0 14 0 14
                        2 Saudi Arabia U23 3 7 2 1 0 7 0 7
                        3 Afghanistan U23 4 4 1 1 2 2 8 -6
                        4 Palestine U23 3 3 1 0 2 2 4 -2
                        5 Nepal U23 3 0 0 0 3 0 13 -13

Iran will not lose to Saudi Arabia and will advance. Saudi Arabia will be eliminated unless defeat Iran.
                        For Saudi even a tie will not work , so they will come to play to win and they won't.

The last two times Iran U23 played Saudi Arabia lost but that was 8 years go.
                        I'm sure.

Where is that imam reza picture of asadi again ..... the one that "stood up" to CQ ?
                        “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
                          Although the loss is embarrassing, I don't think it's fair to call for Khakpour's head yet as we are still in it.

I agree the guy has no business being the manager of the team, but now that he is, let him continue and see what happens.

When he fails, then it is time to call for his removal. For all we know he may learn from this loss and come back and surprise us all.
                          Same wrong mentality of IFF. If he is not good he should not be at this level. U23 is not a training ground for new coaches with no resume. Send them to second division or a national league for u23 teams. You need to have some results first to take over a national team. NT is not for experiencing and making a laughing stock out of ourself.

IFF and Sport ministry showed they are really corrupt and we have no hope for our future. Their selection of management team shows it all. The most corrupted and well connect dudes to the system were there. Give Brazil to Kashani and Mayeli and they lose to Bahrain and come back blaming the players.

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                            National teams are not places for trial and error. With all respect for khakpour, we can't hand it to a coach who hasn't managed any team except junior girls football schools.
                            100% agree.

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                              your right, we got schooled by saudi,schooled!

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                                Same wrong mentality of IFF. If he is not good he should not be at this level. U23 is not a training ground for new coaches with no resume. Send them to second division or a national league for u23 teams. You need to have some results first to take over a national team. NT is not for experiencing and making a laughing stock out of ourself.

IFF and Sport ministry showed they are really corrupt and we have no hope for our future. Their selection of management team shows it all. The most corrupted and well connect dudes to the system were there. Give Brazil to Kashani and Mayeli and they lose to Bahrain and come back blaming the players.
                                I don't disagree with you, there is no doubt he has no place in the team and those clowns have no place in the IFF. But what I am saying is that it's not over yet and these guys are not going to change a thing.

So instead of calling for their heads now, let's wait and see what happens because if they pull off a miracle then a lot of people will be eating their words.

I'm just saying be patient and criticize them at the right time.

Comment

Working...
                                X