AFC U-23 CHAMPIONSHIP-TEHRAN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xerexes View Post
    I love how people who have never worked under this system or even lived there in ages keep projecting Western style management onto a haphazard and broken organization that is neck deep in corruption, neglect and mismanagement. For the tenth time, Assadi was NOT put there to do anything but exert pressure on CQ on Goodarzi's behalf. That's it. Nothing to do with any kind of "structure" or "performance evaluation" or other naive ideas.

This is a system where Kaffashian apparently can't even get a meeting with Goodarzi, and Goodarzi blocks funds for staff salaries and fixing the training pitch just to give the finger to the coach, and some here are dreaming of "performance evaluations" and other things not seen under that system in its entire existence
    Let's keep facts and fiction separate. Asadi was NOT appointed by Goudarzi, he was ELECTED by the IFF board. If you have any information to the contrary, I'd like to see the source.

And LOL @ people who have never worked under that system, as if you have!

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
      And that's obviously not good. If we're going to succeed, that structure has to be in place for all our teams and as fans we have to demand that clear chain of command at all times so that people can be held accountable.

As sad as it is to see these guys coming out and throwing someone else under the bus as you suggested, it shows they're concerned that they can and likely will be held accountable for their actions by the fans, particularly after this CQ situation. We did not see this after the utter failure in the Asian Games.

Ultimately, Khakpour is the manager of the team and despite the fact that Goudarzi overwrote the IFF in this case, Khakpour does need to take responsibility for and answer for TM Omid's performance - that's a good thing.

Goudarzi is perhaps going to think twice before overwriting the decision of IFF's technical committee and putting himself in this situation where the media is already asking questions and throwing him under the bus (as they should).

And imagine how Asadi's feeling right about now, knowing that the CQ situation or picking a vatani coach will likely come back to bite him in the ass on a LARGE scale.

So once you establish that structure, everyone is forced to act more responsibly or be held accountable for their actions. Perhaps it was a terrible way and time for it to be put into place, but it was long overdue and a welcome development IMHO.

And hopefully, CQ's situation will ultimately unfold in a positive way because of it. One thing no one can deny is that CQ has stirred up a lot of poopoo in Iran, so this may yet be is greatest gift.
      What structure ????? Do you really believe we have functional mode of operation in Iranian football?? You ask, imagine how Asadi feels now, or whether goodarzi will "think twice"?? well, you are assuming both of these hezbollahis were brought in to enhance football in Iran. These clowns have no intention of doing any good for Iranian football and are simply there to make sure the revenue stream going into the pockets of corrupt people in football is not disrupted. As long as they are allowed to hold on to power, they will do what they know best and that's to destroy the game. CQ is a threat. He is a threat to the establishment, which is why you see 80% popularity rate in Iran. The people of Iran see this corruption. 400 people show up for an OMID game. That should be hint enough for what the people of Iran think about this whole system.
      “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
        What structure ????? Do you really believe we have functional mode of operation in Iranian football?? You ask, imagine how Asadi feels now, or whether goodarzi will "think twice"?? well, you are assuming both of these hezbollahis were brought in to enhance football in Iran. These clowns have no intention of doing any good for Iranian football and are simply there to make sure the revenue stream going into the pockets of corrupt people in football is not disrupted. As long as they are allowed to hold on to power, they will do what they know best and that's to destroy the game. CQ is a threat. He is a threat to the establishment, which is why you see 80% popularity rate in Iran. The people of Iran see this corruption. 400 people show up for an OMID game. That should be hint enough for what the people of Iran think about this whole system.
        You're mixing lot of separate issues. If we don't have a functioning mode of football at all and there's no way to fix it, why do you keep complaining or being surprised?!

If you have no hope of that being fixed even in the smallest scale, what's the point of even following Iranian football and constantly banging your head against the wall?

And what's the point of wanting CQ to stress himself out for people who have no hope trying to fix a system that has no hope?!

Comment

Let's keep facts and fiction separate. Asadi was NOT appointed by Goudarzi, he was ELECTED by the IFF board. If you have any information to the contrary, I'd like to see the source.
          You wouldn't know fact from fiction if your life depended on it. Assadi was "elected" the same way Nabi and Ayatollahi (VP) were "resigned" from the federation... All to appease Goodarzi. The problem is you haven't been in that godforsaken country since you were 14 years old and you have no clue how things work in that system. In your typically naive/blowhard fashion you keep projecting Western concepts of management and organization onto an entity that is run on nothing but corruption, personal ego and ideological zealotry. To suggest what Assadi has been doing is some kind of 'performance evaluation' or even an attempt at such is downright laughable.

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
            What did he do?
            i only saw the game from min 73 on
            in short, he single handily gifted Saudi's the their 2nd goal.

deep in our Dline he very carelessly (stupidly) gave away possession Twice in succession ,second one utterly retarded presented the saudi player with literally empty goal

Comment

AFC U-23 CHAMPIONSHIP-TEHRAN

So what happened to all the "we need ARJ and SA for Saudi game" crowd? How did that work out for you?
              Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

Originally posted by xerexes View Post
                blah blah blah
                I'll take that as you don't have a source and talking out of your ass again.

And very funny for someone who left Iran when he was 6 to bring age into the discussion!

Comment

Originally posted by kami_kakashi View Post
                  So what happened to all the "we need ARJ and SA for Saudi game" crowd? How did that work out for you?
                  Wonderful actually...without them I doubt we would be qualifying as the second best team. Players contribute more than just scoring goals. And now that the Chile and Sweden friendlies are over, they are even more integral to the continued success of TM omid hopefully with better play, chemistry on the pitch, and even better results. Even so, consider this, without Azmoun scoring his 4 goals, our GD would fall from +13 to +9...and he was involved in on other goals and plays as well.
                  Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

And very funny for someone who left Iran when he was 6 to bring age into the discussion!
                    He is right on this one. No source needed. Everyone knows this is true. Except you I guess

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

It seems like after TM loss against Sweden, some people here at least actually have TM Omid's loss to cheer for

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                        It seems like after TM loss against Sweden, some people here at least actually have TM Omid's loss to cheer for
                        So basically if you are a fan of CQ you have no love for Iran. If we say anything from now on it is not an informed view on how terrible TM Omid has played but it is just a butthurt comment to support CQ.

Well that makes life easy then. Just ban the rest of us and DD, Bi Honar, St Mark and yourself just post away.

Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                          Wonderful actually...without them I doubt we would be qualifying as the second best team. Players contribute more than just scoring goals. And now that the Chile and Sweden friendlies are over, they are even more integral to the continued success of TM omid hopefully with better play, chemistry on the pitch, and even better results. Even so, consider this, without Azmoun scoring his 4 goals, our GD would fall from +13 to +9...and he was involved in on other goals and plays as well.
                          I doubt you actually watched these games. Azmoun missed way more than he scored. I don't get it though if CQ fans made a similar claim we will be bombarded by comments on how disrespectful we are towards IPL but it seems in this case it is OK to say TM Omid is nothing without two non-IPL based players. Which is it? Make up your minds already.

Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

Originally posted by kami_kakashi View Post
                            So basically if you are a fan of CQ you have no love for Iran. If we say anything from now on it is not an informed view on how terrible TM Omid has played but it is just a butthurt comment to support CQ.
                            That's exactly what I said

Comment

I'm not sure you even know how to talk unless it's out your ass. Nabi and Ayatollahi being forced out to appease Goodarzi has been all over the papers, genius. But why read when you can just let your imagination run wild like a normal 43 year old.

Who told you I was six when I left?! The funny thing is I actually know those who were born here and still have a better understanding of that system than you. Age is only part of it. You're simply not all there buddy. Sad, but true.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                                That's exactly what I said
                                I know. In Farsi it is called "daste pish migiri ke pas nayofti ". You know this whole situation will highlight the hypocrisy of you lot but with a statement like "plastic fans" or "Ghashi" you want to change the conversation. God forbid you have to admit on the Internet that you might have been wrong. It is much easier to question our love for our nation and accuse us for being happy that our TM Omid lost.

Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

Working...
                                X