Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friendly: Iran - Chile [26-03-2015]; Date, Times, Info, Updates and Live Reports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I just checked fotmob and the game is on Thursday at 12 Pm pacific time! I was also wondering if any channels were going to cover the game? I have every soccer channel except gol tv! Sure hope one shows it.. As they showed chile vs Iraq!

Edit- no tv coverage in the U.S
    http://m.livesoccertv.com/match/1475536/iran-vs-chile/
    Only in Chile and Iran and 4 other European countries .

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
      Yeah I just checked fotmob and the game is on Thursday at 12 Pm pacific time! I was also wondering if any channels were going to cover the game? I have every soccer channel except gol tv! Sure hope one shows it.. As they showed chile vs Iraq!

Edit- no tv coverage in the U.S
      http://m.livesoccertv.com/match/1475536/iran-vs-chile/
      Only in Chile and Iran and 4 other European countries .
      What's the point, why are the yugoslavs so interested?

Comment

Originally posted by Surenas View Post
        What's the point, why are the yugoslavs so interested?
        Lol idk! That's what I was thinking as well. I'm watching Bein sports right now and they just advertised for the Brazil vs Chile game! Khob just show Iran vs Chile too dg

Comment

Iran-Sweden will apparently be on ESPN 3 in the US

Comment

Just to add on to ur useful info ali jan, ESPN deportes will show the replay the next day.

Comment

TV listings:

http://www.livesoccertv.com/match/14...iran-vs-chile/

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                Why do Montenegro, Bosnia and Croatia show our game? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                  Why do Montenegro, Bosnia and Croatia show our game? Lol
                  Seems like some Arena Sport has bought the rights, dunno why they are interrested in that. Ama behtar, maybe they will be imrpressed = friendly matches in the future.

Comment

The first Team Melli game I'm going to miss in over 6 years, and it had to be the match against Chile lol.

I guess I'll try to watch one of the halves at work on my lunch.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                      The first Team Melli game I'm going to miss in over 6 years, and it had to be the match against Chile lol.
                      I guess I'll try to watch one of the halves at work on my lunch.
                      That's good, you are too dedicated, its not good.

Comment

This is going to be a special match for Ali Manoucheri

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ocean View Post
                          This is going to be a special match for Ali Manoucheri
                          Ali Moghaddam Kasan Lobos Manouchehri for TM

Comment

http://noe.orf.at/news/stories/2701606/

Austrian media reporting about the game. Former Austrian international Toni Pfeffer is hoping for a 3:3-draw..hope he doesn't get disappointed

Comment

is this one of those 'up to 6 subs allowed' friendlies..??

are the times in the thread opener Confirmed..??

ty

Comment

We have played Chile twice in our history:

1 - 1972 Brazilian Independence Cup in Recife, Result 2-1 win for Chile. This was a pretty slow period for Chile and Iran was on the rise in Asia with the 70's golden generation. Not a bad result considering we played them in S. America. If I'm not mistaken Mahmoud Ranjbar was in charge of Iran for this game and we were coming off an Asian Cup tittle win a month earlier. Strangely enough Ranjabar resigned right after this game!

2 - 1998 Carlsberg Cup in Hong Kong, Result 1-1 tie (5-3 Iran after penalties). This was one of Chile's golden generations although they were admittedly missing a few key players from the squad for this game including Salas. It was more or less a combination of the A & B teams while Iran played with its late 90's golden generation under the guidance of the great Ivic. Mahdavikia scored our goal. Chile went on to make the knock-our round of the 98 WC with quite a few of the same players 6 months later and of course, no recap is needed for Iran.

Comment

Working...
                                X