Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friendly: Iran - Sweden [31-03-2015]; Date, Times, Info, Updates and Live Reports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shojaei has been excellent.

Comment

Friendly: Iran - Sweden [31-03-2015]; Date, Times, Info, Updates and Live Rep...

Don't worry guys! We will at least tie this match.

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
        zaltan showed up to a karate game not a soccer game... how can u grab PAG's neck then push? no foul. how can u push off amiri...no foul?
        Originally posted by diz View Post
        zalatan thinks he can man-handle defenders and get away with it...unfortunately with this ref, he's only more encouraged.
        Carlos should sick Ando on this faggot and rough the shitt outa of him outside the box
        he will think twice trying those bs moves next time..

Comment

With Combinational play they give Zelatan several opportunity. Once we know this style they can be beaten. DJ was disapointing Amiri is ok now.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
            Great to see some haven't prostituted themselves to the murderous regime.
            More power to them
            It would be ideal if no one prostituted themselves to any corrupt cause.
            راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by ilovefootball View Post
              We need Ghafouri. Big mistake by CQ not putting him on.
              Yup, I found Montazeri to be pretty average so far. CQ probably chose him over Ghafouri on RB for his height advantage/Aerial game

Comment

I think ghafouri should be brought on, pag sent to the bench and montazeri going to the middle of the defence, ghafouri can overlap dejagah, something montazeri isnt able to do
                Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
                Villa + Messi =

Comment

Iran is underperforming and Sweden havent played this good in 5 years

Best player iran: amiri
                  Best player sweden: zengin

Comment

Saddest thing about this game is not the scoreline for me.
                    I'm watching the game on Qatari BeInSport and every player he names from our team his like Al-Arabi Qatar, Al-Tokhmi Qatar, Al-kiri Qatar! FFS. Half our players play for Qatari clubs...

Comment

god bless you CQ everybody who even talked shit about this man should put their head in a toilet now.. enjoy this last game.. we wont make russia 2018 due to un organization.. pure talent isnt enough any more
                      WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Zlatan is an ASS!! he has always been an ASS.. god damn attitude... I hate the guy.. always did and always will.. you can be great but still be an ass... and he is for sure one!!!

Comment

In case you all did not know Ibra has a black belt in takewando 😳

He is 1.95 meters and very strong

If I was him I would take advantage of my size and strength too

Comment

Originally posted by Bijans View Post
                            Zlatan is an ASS!! he has always been an ASS.. god damn attitude... I hate the guy.. always did and always will.. you can be great but still be an ass... and he is for sure one!!!
                            foreigners from Malmo are like that

Comment

Originally posted by footballeirani View Post
                              Teymourian and Dejagah have been worthless.
                              Ando really needs to loose some pounds..!! he is too valuable of a player for us to be outa shape...!!
                              although he is still irreplaceable in this team, he needs to take his position more seriously and get back into fitness before WCQ gets underway...!!

Comment

guys did you guys notice shojaies game?? he has somewhat changed his style. when he gets the ball he makes a quick pass!! he doesnt hold it for 5 minutes then loses it! i like this new shojaie.

Comment

Working...
                                X