Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friendly: Iran - Sweden [31-03-2015]; Date, Times, Info, Updates and Live Reports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
    god bless you CQ everybody who even talked shit about this man should put their head in a toilet now.. enjoy this last game.. we wont make russia 2018 due to un organization.. pure talent isnt enough any more

Comment

Originally posted by shayan_esteghlali View Post
      I think ghafouri should be brought on, pag sent to the bench and montazeri going to the middle of the defence, ghafouri can overlap dejagah, something montazeri isnt able to do
      Totally agree pag shouldnt have started this game, we should have sticked to the same lineup as the Chile game

Comment

Friendly: Iran - Sweden [31-03-2015]; Date, Times, Info, Updates and Live Rep...

Shojaei is playing really good so far BTW.

Comment

sorry i am late (lol). Is it showing on tv in the us? If not where is the best link?

Comment

Originally posted by shayan_esteghlali View Post
            I think ghafouri should be brought on, pag sent to the bench and montazeri going to the middle of the defence, ghafouri can overlap dejagah, something montazeri isnt able to do
            yeaaaup
            thats exactly what i would do..!! fix both the RW attack and our CB issues which gave 2 bs goals due to unorganized manmarking..!!

Comment

Every cross from Sweden has been far too dangerous, those were 2 easy goals and you just can't leave a guy like Ibrahimovic unmarked. Also, he is fouling almost every play and seems to be gettign away with it..

Overall, this game is far from over, and I think we had lost our focus a bit. Hopefully we can tighten up our defence and marking, and we should get another goal. Amiri has been playing well, I'd say he was our best player that half. Everyone is hustling and they have not been able to get through our defence with anything other than crosses. They are also always attacking from the left side. Shojaei has also been playing well, some nice passes and dribbles from him. Dejagah has been the most invisible player of the half, we really need him to get his game going, he is no where. Well done Nekounam to score again, Amiri to get the penalty. Hoping for a better second half.

Players:
              Haghighi - Not really tested, other than the goals, I don't think he could have came out for any of those crosses or saved those shots
              Montazeri - (was it him that got dribbled on the second goal?) He has lost his marker a few times too and hasn't done much going forward
              Hosseini - Playing decent
              Pouraliganji - playing really well and standing his ground vs Zlatan
              Beikzadeh - Has done well going forward
              Teymourian - He may need to try his luck again with a long range shot, we aren't breaking through their defence that well, he is hustling well
              Nekounam - Scored the goal, bad giveaway though. Doing well off the ball
              Dejagah - Invisible, our right side has been dead today he really needs to step it up we need him
              Shojaei - nice dribbles and passes, he also got back and defended a lot, good game by him
              Amiri - Best player of the half, it seems that the Swedish team is really slow and he is taking advantage of that
              Reza - Hasn't seen much of the ball, did well on the one on one. He also can use his speed to beat this slow Swedish team

Overall:
              - We need better marking of Zlatan
              - Their crosses are too dangerous
              - Our right side is both the easiest to exploit for some reason, and it is also dead in terms of attack, maybe we can bring on Ghafouri for Pejman to add some speed

Hoping we come back and win this one!
              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

zlatan = criminal

I am afraid what he would be doing if he was not a footballer

Comment

link please? or tv?

Comment

Originally posted by kami_kakashi View Post
                    Is it true that they told the players that CQ will leave after this game no matter the score? I was talking to Iran and my brother said it.
                    No wonder some of the players look unmotivated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is what Mr. loser said today:

اسدی: تیم ملی برزیل را هم ببرد برنامه*های ما تغییری نخواهد کرد
                    ۲۱ ۱ ۲
                    داوری: فیس*بوک: بازدیدها: ۱۴۵۳ تاریخ: ۱۱ فروردین ۱۳۹۴ (31 March 2015)

دبیرکل فدراسیون فوتبال گفت: حتی درصورتی که مقابل تیم ملی برزیل به پیروزی برسیم در برنامه فدراسیون در قبال کارلوس کی*روش تغییری ایجاد نخواهد شد.
                    به گزارش خبرنگار ورزشی خبرگزاری تسنیم، علیرضا اسدی پس از شکست ۲ بر یک تیم امید ایران مقابل عربستان در ورزشگاه آزادی اظهار داشت: بالاخره فوتبال برد و باخت دارد و این باخت نیز ایرادی نداشت، چراکه در فوتبال یک روز برنده می*شوید و یک روز می*بازید. امیدوارم تیم امید با تمرین کردن بهتر و بهتر شود و در مرحله بعدی این شکست را جبران کند.

وی در واکنش به این موضوع که اعلام شده بود به فدراسیون فوتبال آمده تا مقابل چنین شکست*هایی را بگیرد اما چرا این اتفاق نیفتاد، خاطر نشان کرد: وقتی تیم می*بازد دبیرکل باید مقابل آن شکست را بگیرد؟! این کار وظیفه مربی و بازیکنان است و دبیرکل نباید مقابل شکست را بگیرد. این وظیفه سرمربی و بازیکنان است.

دبیرکل فدراسیون فوتبال در واکنش به این موضوع که همه کارشناسان هنگام انتخاب کادر فنی تیم امید مخالف چنین انتخابی بودند و می*گفتند این انتخاب قابل قبول نیست و چرا چنین انتخابی صورت گرفته است، گفت: این صحبت*ها قابل قبول نیست. همین تیم با همین کادر فنی به همه تیم*ها پنج، شش گل زده است. ما از عملکرد تیم امید رضایت داریم.

اسدی درباره اینکه اگر تیم ملی امشب موفق شود مقابل سوئد به برتری برسد آیا در سیاست فدراسیون فوتبال برای ادامه همکاری با کارلوس کی*روش تحولی ایجاد خواهد شد یا خیر، اظهار داشت: انشاءالله برزیل را هم خواهیم برد اما ما تغییری در برنامه*مان نداریم. ما هم از اینکه کی*روش تیم ملی را ترک می*کند، متأسف هستیم اما این موضوعات چه ارتباطی به هم دارد؟ او مربی است و من دبیرکل هستم و این مسائل ارتباطی به هم ندارند.

وی درباره اینکه گفته می*شود دبیرکل فدراسیون فوتبال می*خواهد کی*روش را برکنار کند، خاطرنشان کرد: چه کسی گفته دبیرکل می*خواهد چنین کاری را انجام دهد؟! گمانه*زنی*های شما اشتباه است. ما نوار ضبط شده داریم که خود کی*روش گفته از تیم ملی می*رود. این موضوع را هم از خودش بپرسید.

دبیرکل فدراسیون فوتبال در پاسخ این سؤال که آیا موافق کارلوس کی*روش است یا مخالف او نظر می*دهد، گفت: من موافقم که سرمربی تیم در چارچوب خودش عمل کند.
                    http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=213878

Comment

Baro bach ye link darin ma bebinim begheire footbalitarin.

I want to see the match without IR sencorship and I love to see our Lion and Sun flag and happy fans!

Comment

Decent game by Iran. The big difference is that we don't have the height, which the Swedes are using to their advantage everywhere. Both their goals were off high crosses that our defense had no hope of getting.
                        This was to be expected and I assume that's why montazeri was shifted to the RB position for his aerial abilities. But Asians are one thing. The tall Scandinavians are a totally different matter.

So I wonder why are we trying to cross the ball in our attacks into the Swedes' 18. Surely we must know RGN or nearly anyone else has no hope of getting to the ball first. However, on the ground, it's a very different game. We have skillful players who are quick too and they are using this with decent productivity. Dejagah, Amiri, RGN, and shojaei showed better performances when they tried to keep the ball low and on the ground.
                        In fact our goal also came off when we tried to play on the ground. Coupled with Amiri's persistence and doggedness which was highly impressive. Good lad is really making a case for Europe. And he deserves it too.

I hope to see more of these moves.

In our attacks, Shojaei has been quite decent with some nice passes, RGN was a live wire and clearly feels comfortable with the level of the opposition. Amiri's been a revelation in recent months. And RGN while doing his usual combative display, I fear he really ought to think about playing his club football elsewhere.

Ando and Nekounam are doing as best as they can, which is not on par of the more physical and tall mids of the opponents.

The defense seems a bit outclassed by the height and physicality of the attackers. But I particularly didn't like how zlatan was pushing everyone around. The bugger is a bully. Turd

Comment

Bengar vs Zlatan would be good fight

Comment

http://cricfree.tv/watch/live/sweden...ive-streaming#
                            English commentary

Comment

LOL, you guys need to calm down about Zlatan. That's how he's always played and the guy is a legend.

He has been subbed out anyway

2nd half about to start.

Sadeghi in for someone, probably to cover Zlatan who is not there.
                              راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

sadeghi has come on i guess for PAG??

Comment

Working...
                                X