Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friendly: Iran - Sweden [31-03-2015]; Date, Times, Info, Updates and Live Reports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

zlatan off

Comment

Toivonen for Zlatan. I know Toivonen from Rennes he's still pretty decent

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
        Every cross from Sweden has been far too dangerous, those were 2 easy goals and you just can't leave a guy like Ibrahimovic unmarked. Also, he is fouling almost every play and seems to be gettign away with it..
        Overall, this game is far from over, and I think we had lost our focus a bit. Hopefully we can tighten up our defence and marking, and we should get another goal. Amiri has been playing well, I'd say he was our best player that half. Everyone is hustling and they have not been able to get through our defence with anything other than crosses. They are also always attacking from the left side. Shojaei has also been playing well, some nice passes and dribbles from him. Dejagah has been the most invisible player of the half, we really need him to get his game going, he is no where. Well done Nekounam to score again, Amiri to get the penalty. Hoping for a better second half.
        Players:
        Haghighi - Not really tested, other than the goals, I don't think he could have came out for any of those crosses or saved those shots
        Montazeri - (was it him that got dribbled on the second goal?) He has lost his marker a few times too and hasn't done much going forward
        Hosseini - Playing decent
        Pouraliganji - playing really well and standing his ground vs Zlatan
        Beikzadeh - Has done well going forward
        Teymourian - He may need to try his luck again with a long range shot, we aren't breaking through their defence that well, he is hustling well
        Nekounam - Scored the goal, bad giveaway though. Doing well off the ball
        Dejagah - Invisible, our right side has been dead today he really needs to step it up we need him
        Shojaei - nice dribbles and passes, he also got back and defended a lot, good game by him
        Amiri - Best player of the half, it seems that the Swedish team is really slow and he is taking advantage of that
        Reza - Hasn't seen much of the ball, did well on the one on one. He also can use his speed to beat this slow Swedish team
        Overall:
        - We need better marking of Zlatan
        - Their crosses are too dangerous
        - Our right side is both the easiest to exploit for some reason, and it is also dead in terms of attack, maybe we can bring on Ghafouri for Pejman to add some speed
        Hoping we come back and win this one!
        haghighi should have done way better on that first goal, if u get ur hand on the ball as clean as that u have to make that save. he was partially at fault for that goal along with hosseini and beik.

I wouldn't say hosseini is playing pretty well either, he is giving the Swedish forwards too much room, but that goes for the who,e defensive line for the most part

agreed on amiri though....definitely our best player of the half.
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Zlatan out, and Sadeghi in.

Comment

Japan beat uzbekistan 5-1, a few days ago korea ties uzbekistan, japanese coach is getting of to a very good start
            Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
            http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
            [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
            Villa + Messi =

Comment

Wow, what a ridiculous pass by Shojaie! That's crazy talent.
              راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Damn, although he was dominating us, I am sad to see Zlatan go off. Wanted to see our boys go against him for longer.

Now, we have a better chance to perform with Zlatan off.

Comment

Gore babaye Asadi va jado abadesh. As bazi lazat bebarid ke dige giretoon nemiad. Ino yadetoon bashe.

Comment

Not having to worry about Zlatan will be a psychological boost for our boys.

Comment

DAMN MASSOUD
                      PUT YOUR BODY INTO THAT SHOT

Comment

Ref doesn't know what he's calling.

Comment

I hear reports that iranians players were eating nuts and throwing shells at Zlatan?

Kalleh siah bazi shod keh, svartskallaeha

Comment

Lol at teymorian trying to dribble in the corner.

Comment

Come on Hashem. You can't fall for shit like that. That was a weak dribble and a even weaker attempt to get the ball.

Comment

This fking ref has been real shitttt

Comment

Working...
                                X