These are the idiots that run our country

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video from Navad of Adel putting the idiotic head of IFF in his place for writing this retarded letter to FIFA for the doping appeal:
    https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=807637959307028

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
    Video from Navad of Adel putting the idiotic head of IFF in his place for writing this retarded letter to FIFA for the doping appeal:
    https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=807637959307028

Comment

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...=1#post2256166

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Comment

LOL @ the guy who says there's nothing wrong with it! Here's a list of the mistakes, just in the 1st sentence!!!

1 - "Follow to" should be "Following", "Further to", or "Pursuant to"
          2 - "correspondence on" should be "correspondence of" (on implies there was a reply)
          3 - Date format is incorrect: Should be "20th of [no comma] September [no abbreviation] 2014" or "September 20th, 2014"
          4 - There should be no semi-colon after "2014"
          5 - "Reflect" is the incorrect verb here - providing, including, or containing are some possibilities
          6 - There should be "a/the" before "DCF"
          7 - There should be "a/the" before "positive sample"
          8 - There should be no space before the comma, but space after the comma
          9 - "ing" missing after pertain.
          10 - "Tractor Club" should not be in quotations and is also the wrong name for the club, it's Tractor F.C.
          11 - Tractor FC is not a Tehran club!!!
          12 - "Participated in" should be "a participant in" or should be preceded by "which" and no parentheses
          13 - Name of the league is incorrect!!!
          14 - There should be no semi-colon before "this is", rather a comma
          15 - The comma after you should be replaced with "that"
          16 - "Based upon" should be replaced by "further/pursuant to"
          17 - There is no article 15-3-1 in the WADA code!!!
          18 - There should be "the" before WADA
          19 - There should be a period after code, end of sentence.

Since there is no article 15-3-1 in the WADA code, I don't even know what he's trying to say there, so let's just assume that should be a new sentence which itself contains almost half a dozen errors!!!

Comment

The vision on Navad where Ferdosipour is questioning the person is just awesome.

The guy said it is perfectly fine and that a "kar shenas" wrote it. He wouldnt accept the faults that Adel was pointing out. GOLD!!!!

Just a question though......How is it that the President of NADO is now someone who is 'running our country'????

this comes back to farting on the other side of the world and saying it was a Mullahs fault yeah?

Comment

LOL did Morjad write this letter?
              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

this is classic .... what a fool. Heck, if he had just sent it to PFCD, most of us could have done a better job:

"follow to our correspondence" ====> I guess he means, A followup to our correspondence

"due to mismatch nationality and join to Al-Shorte Iraqi national club ==> ?????

"composition" ==> playing for the national team.

I guess they thought they could WOW the committee by using the word "composition"

They could not put 2 sentences together, so they throw a bunch of semicolons and dashes in between a collection of thoughts.
                and ofcourse at the end, the guy has the nerve to say there is nothing wrong with the letter. This is too depressing.
                “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Why don't we send an e-mail to IFF and offer our help to them? There are plenty of knowledgable people here on the forum who speak and write english well and they can help IFF to save themselves an embarrassment.

Comment

oh my god. i cannot believe the incompetence. this is absolutely unbelievable, i am truly shocked. if this is the kind of work IFF produces, NO WONDER we are so screwed. this makes me realize how incredibly backwards iran's leadership as a whole is. OH MY GOD.

Comment

I am speechless... just incredible.
                      sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Really I doughnut understand what problem is. It reads with perfect culmination and FIFA will know meaning okay. It would be highly appreciated to stop joke making of IRAN NADO.

Comment

A 9 year old would have done a better job writing a formal letter.

Comment

this letter reminds me of that Armenian-Iranian guy who makes advertisements for a car service station.... shift it shift it....
                            TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Originally posted by persianallstars View Post
                              this letter reminds me of that Armenian-Iranian guy who makes advertisements for a car service station.... shift it shift it....
                              lmao that's epic.

OMG this letter........and we expect TM to achieve anything with this federation?
                              We have the best translator ever with CQs translator who could have eaten them alive with his english skills and now this.
                              IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Working...
                              X