These are the idiots that run our country

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
    Yeah, but do you think they will have an ounce of respect towards the country which the letter came from ??
    Yes I agree. Iranian Football has very little respect in FIFA. The worst thing is the large number of foreign players and coaches who have filed and won complaints against Iranian clubs for not getting paid.

But lets not forget that FIFA is also a very corrupt organization itself. The only thing they respect is money.

Comment

Originally posted by amingp3 View Post
      It's probably because IFF doesn't have the funds to hire those people to translate those documents for them. If we volunteer and offer our services to them for free, I'm sure they would be thrilled.
      2000 Toman (less than $2) to translate a 15 page CV, and Degree parchment with official certification seals and approval stamps. I am sure 1 letter wouldn't be a problem for IFF. Again, it's incompetence, laziness, and a bit of what we see on these forums, misguided and incorrect assumptions of what is and what is not available. No offense intended, but I doubt anyone in IFF make any effort to do any meaningful research about anything. Like Ferdowsipour said, it's obvious this was a google translate copy past job.
      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
        srsly...

I mean if they dont want to pay money for a qualified translator, to translate 4 sentences; at leats they should look in IFF for someone who comes closest!
        I mean we do have an AMERICAN TM Assistant and Goalkeeping coach, Mr. Dan Gaspar! They could at least let him have a look at that letter for god sake.
        The worst thing that would happen would be Dan Gaspar to get a laugh attack instead of whole FIFA!!!

and the typical Iranian attitude, when he dismisses Ferdowsipour's claim and insists the lettter is correct!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOOOOOL

I have expereinced this many many, too many times in business when I deal with Iranians, "faghat edeaaa daran, hichiyam balad nistan" and when they make mistakes, they blame everyone else except themsleves, and not in a civilised manner but with a fighting attitude....!

truly shameful!
        How about the part he claims this is written by someone with a masters degree in English.

People trying to claim legitimacy for something they are obviously wrong about by summing up their degrees lol. We have some of them here as well.

On a serious note though, let's blame this on sanctions. We can't buy decent dictionaries and competent management.

Comment

Just shameful. If one is incompetent at their job they should at least not lie.

Comment

What's with the long empty spaces, clusterfuck of a letter.

Comment

CQ should be given a medal just for putting up with these clowns.... embarrassing is an understatement. Feel sorry for anyone associated with this medieval federation.

Comment

Working...
              X