X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These are the idiots that run our country

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
    lmao that's epic.

OMG this letter........and we expect TM to achieve anything with this federation?
    We have the best translator ever with CQs translator who could have eaten them alive with his english skills and now this.
    Just think how embarrassed Arian must have felt when he saw the letter..

Comment

I am speechless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Guys I hate to say this but the whole government is infested with retards such as the guy who argued with Ferdowsipour that there in nothing wrong with this letter.

Comment

Guys, this has nothing to do with the IFF. NADO is the anti-doping agency (i.e. a separate entity from the IFF) and as far as I know they do work in all fields, not just football.

Comment

Originally posted by persianallstars View Post
            this letter reminds me of that Armenian-Iranian guy who makes advertisements for a car service station.... shift it shift it....

Comment

Honestly it's not that bad. It's not the best but the point is clear. So it's not really such a big deal.

Comment

Originally posted by clipsport View Post
                Honestly it's not that bad. It's not the best but the point is clear. So it's not really such a big deal.
                What point is clear dude? Leaving the 3 dozen grammatical errors out, it doesn't have the player's name, it has the wrong information for both his old team and new team and to top it off, it's referencing an imaginary article that does not exist!!!

It can't possibly be worse. The best treatment that letter would receive is to be filed without even a second look. Frankly, it doesn't even deserve filing space - the shredder is where it should go.

Comment

Originally posted by clipsport View Post
                  Do you think this letter is professional?

Comment

These villagers are the people who run our country today, so imagine, how much destruction , mayhem and loss of money they are creating every single day of their pathetic rule!!! Iran today is run by villager, illiterate fools and dysfunctional sub humans! NO wonder no one in the civilized world respects us!! I swear now that I saw this I don't blame FIFA or AFC for ignoring us!!

They don't even count us as worthy managers yet alone give notice to such grammatically incoherent and incorrect letter!!!

Comment

Originally posted by amingp3 View Post
                      Why don't we send an e-mail to IFF and offer our help to them? There are plenty of knowledgable people here on the forum who speak and write english well and they can help IFF to save themselves an embarrassment.
                      Do you think any Akhund or AKhundzadeh would want your or my help with pillaging our country!!?? Plus, you heard the fool, he told Adel " their is nothing wrong with this letter"!!

Comment

the second comment is gold

"TO: AFC Footbal confedration In the name of God Hello I am a kafashian from iran.Abdolzahra is a very bad man and he did doping when he was in Iran many years ago. We told to his father but he told us that Fifa is which donkey?! (A very bad Fohsh to Fifa) We love to become ghahreman because it is our mosallam right! Please help us. Please say that abdolzahra is doppingi and iran- iraq is 3-0 and iran should go to Final. Please do not tell anybody I told you abdolzahra is doppingi. Ali Kaffashian IRAN FOOTBALL FEDRATION"

Comment

Comment

Just try and imagine what Iran could have looked like if it was run by competent, well educated and loyal people in the past 35 years!!! I guess we would constantly have been among FiFA top 5-10 countries.
                            sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
                            >-----------------<
                            Marg bar dictator
                            >-----------------<

Comment

Reza Golabgir
                              ﻣﺘﻦ ﺍﻭﺭﯾﺠﯿﻨﺎﻝ ﻧﺎﻣﻪ ﻓﺪﺭﺍﺳﯿﻮﻥ ﻓﻮﺗﺒﺎﻝ ﺍﯾﺮﺍﻥ ﺑﻪ ﺍﯼ ﺍﻑ ﺳﯽ ﺩﺭﺑﺎﺭﻩ ﺩﻭﭘﯿﻨﮓ ﻋﺒﺪﺍﻟﺰﻫﺮﺍ ﺑﺎﺯﯾﮑﻦ ﻋﺮﺍﻗﯽ ﻟﻮ ﺭﻓﺖ : TO: AFC Footbal confedration In the name of God Hello I am a kafashian from iran.Abdolzahra is a very bad man and he did doping when he was in Iran many years ago. We told to his father but he told us that Fifa is which donkey?! (A very bad Fohsh to Fifa) We love to become ghahreman because it is our mosallam right! Please help us. Please say that abdolzahra is doppingi and iran- iraq is 3-0 and iran should go to Final. Please do not tell anybody I told you abdolzahra is doppingi. Ali Kaffashian IRAN FOOTBALL FEDRATION

lol

Comment

imagine the persons that run the country are a bunch of retards who used to be the lowest level of society..full of religion lacking reason and knowledge..

the one who was cleaning the wc before 1979 over night became chief of the place he was nothing..now this opportunity is once in their life and they know it..waiting for the day they get back where they belong

Comment

Working...
                                X