Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These are the idiots that run our country

Edit: Double post
    Last edited by Keano; 02-05-2015, 07:19 PM.

Comment

These are the idiots that run our country

Dame Ferdosipour garm for having exposed these imbeciles' incompetence. What infuriates me the most is how the guy blatantly denied any writing discrepancies and errors, claiming it was written and edited by professionals.

This sums up the state of our country and how these thugs always justify and deny their injustice and atrocity on our people!
      Last edited by Keano; 02-05-2015, 11:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by persianallstars View Post
        this letter reminds me of that Armenian-Iranian guy who makes advertisements for a car service station.... shift it shift it....
        or the Iranian Assyrian convenience store clerk..

ستايشگر آموزگاری هستم که انديشيدن را
        به من بياموزد و نه انديشه ها را. زرتشت

Comment

Originally posted by shahname View Post
          Just try and imagine what Iran could have looked like if it was run by competent, well educated and loyal people in the past 35 years!!! I guess we would constantly have been among FiFA top 5-10 countries.
          well, we had that with the Shah, but we WILLINGLY chose to import idiots to run our country and our lives! Hence this forum full of Iranian diaspora!!!

Comment

CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
              Do you think this letter is professional?
              No. Are you kidding me.

All I'm saying is that the person reading this will understand what IFF is asking for. Regardless of how unprofessional and poorly it is written.
              Btw, this is definitely an improvement to that letter sent to AFC by Aboumoslem last year.

Comment

srsly...

I mean if they dont want to pay money for a qualified translator, to translate 4 sentences; at leats they should look in IFF for someone who comes closest!
                I mean we do have an AMERICAN TM Assistant and Goalkeeping coach, Mr. Dan Gaspar! They could at least let him have a look at that letter for god sake.
                The worst thing that would happen would be Dan Gaspar to get a laugh attack instead of whole FIFA!!!

and the typical Iranian attitude, when he dismisses Ferdowsipour's claim and insists the lettter is correct!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOOOOOL

I have expereinced this many many, too many times in business when I deal with Iranians, "faghat edeaaa daran, hichiyam balad nistan" and when they make mistakes, they blame everyone else except themsleves, and not in a civilised manner but with a fighting attitude....!

truly shameful!
                CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by clipsport View Post
                  No. Are you kidding me.
                  All I'm saying is that the person reading this will understand what IFF is asking for. Regardless of how unprofessional and poorly it is written.
                  Btw, this is definitely an improvement to that letter sent to AFC by Aboumoslem last year.
                  Yeah, but do you think they will have an ounce of respect towards the country which the letter came from ??

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                    LOL did Morjad write this letter?
                    LMAO! I was thinking the same as I was reading the letter.

The only thing missing is "and azizi wrold shamblon of asia soocre and this lettre evrey bad inglish and daei wrold shamblon of the woldr and abdoodool alaf zrha evry bad playre and mikilaka every good paylre and daei best payler in pas tanks morjad".

Ah man how I miss morjad tanks amin
                    Last edited by Amin_; 02-06-2015, 03:50 AM.
                    Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by amingp3 View Post
                      Why don't we send an e-mail to IFF and offer our help to them? There are plenty of knowledgable people here on the forum who speak and write english well and they can help IFF to save themselves an embarrassment.
                      Amin jaan, I've been giving this some thought and I think you're absolutely right on this point.

Correct me if I'm wrong people, but isn't PFDC the largest / most popular English language forum for TM fans?

Is there any particular reason we can't have a direct line of communications with IFF or at least a representative there?

I know we blame the IFF for everything, but should we not as a group be doing our part to change things? Has anything like that ever been suggested to IFF and rejected?

There's obviously a certain advantage to IFF having a network of capable volunteers in every country, to do something as simple as translating documents into different languages, to doing the preliminary work on arranging friendlies, or even getting the ball rolling for player tryouts or discussions for players agents.

IFF is definitely suffering from some limitations, whether they're self-imposed or due to sanctions, can we not help alleviate some of these issues?!

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                        Amin jaan, I've been giving this some thought and I think you're absolutely right on this point.

Correct me if I'm wrong people, but isn't PFDC the largest / most popular English language forum for TM fans?

Is there any particular reason we can't have a direct line of communications with IFF or at least a representative there?

I know we blame the IFF for everything, but should we not as a group be doing our part to change things? Has anything like that ever been suggested to IFF and rejected?

There's obviously a certain advantage to IFF having a network of capable volunteers in every country, to do something as simple as translating documents into different languages, to doing the preliminary work on arranging friendlies, or even getting the ball rolling for player tryouts or discussions for players agents.

IFF is definitely suffering from some limitations, whether they're self-imposed or due to sanctions, can we not help alleviate some of these issues?!
                        IFF is clearly capable of finding adequate English speakers. I mean they have no difficulty finding translators for various coaches, and there are certainly thousands if not millions of Iranians within Iran who have great English skills. Just walk down any major blvd and look at all the official translating services available. This is not an issue of having resources, this is an issue of being lazy, incompetent or leaving things till the last minute....that my friends, PFDC cannot help with...
                        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                          IFF is clearly capable of finding adequate English speakers. I mean they have no difficulty finding translators for various coaches, and there are certainly thousands if not millions of Iranians within Iran who have great English skills. Just walk down any major blvd and look at all the official translating services available. This is not an issue of having resources, this is an issue of being lazy, incompetent or leaving things till the last minute....that my friends, PFDC cannot help with...
                          This isn't just a case of translation IMHO Ozone jaan. It's about knowing how to write official letters, knowing procedures, etc.

Comment

This isn't just a case of translation IMHO Ozone jaan. It's about knowing how to write official letters, knowing procedures, etc.
                            There are thousands of document certifying and translating agencies in Iran. They do wonderful jobs for pennies on the dollar. I had to go through this for immigration paperwork and if it was good enough for those nations and their official standards, it will certainly suffice for FIFA. In fact, foreign countries often request you send your paperwork to certain locations within cities in Iran as they are pre-approved certified in the work they do. IFF could reach out to them, and I am sure they would take the business on. This was just pure laziness, sticking it into Google Translate and sending the text as is.
                            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                              There are thousands of document certifying and translating agencies in Iran. They do wonderful jobs for pennies on the dollar. I had to go through this for immigration paperwork and if it was good enough for those nations and their official standards, it will certainly suffice for FIFA. In fact, foreign countries often request you send your paperwork to certain locations within cities in Iran as they are pre-approved certified in the work they do. IFF could reach out to them, and I am sure they would take the business on. This was just pure laziness, sticking it into Google Translate and sending the text as is.
                              It's probably because IFF doesn't have the funds to hire those people to translate those documents for them. If we volunteer and offer our services to them for free, I'm sure they would be thrilled.

Comment

I think we can definetly help. I'm not sure if anyone in this forum has tried to reach IFF before but we can definetly offer our help to them. It doesn't hurt to try so I would suggest someone who writes official farsi letters well to put something together and we'll send it to them. I can write farsi but I've never written a formal letter before. I think KC who was born and raised in Iran and also let's not forget that he went to "Sharif" should know how to write formal letters :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X