The most modern stadium in Iran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bijans View Post
    Can somebody tell me what happened to these seats and why they were changed?
    Thanks,

B
    http://www.stades-spectateurs.com/im...i-stadium.jpeg
    Did they change the seats? Wow the stadium looks so much nicer with these colorful seats!

Originally posted by persepolisfan View Post
    I agree seats are totally unnecessary. The second floor was way better then the first.
    Oh wow we can now post as guests, without Logging in, or did PF's account get deleted?

Comment

Tractor Sazi will play its home games either in Baghshomal or Bonyan Diezel until Yadegar Emam is ready.

Comment

This stadium was always beautiful to me for some reason. Its small but intimate (*yes, that's what she said).

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          More pics from Tabriz's stadium.
          The work is 30% complete. The grass will have a 10 year warranty.
          Field should be ready for use by the league in early October 2016.

Photos from skyscraper city Iran forum.
          2 sal tool keshid ta bazsazi kardan. September 2016 gharare eftetah beshe va Doolab Amir name mohandese mojreeye tarh bood.
          sigpic

Comment

Azadi as of now.

Comment

Modabber (Head of Tanavar organization) says they will be putting the contract to put seats on the 2nd floor of Nagshe Jahan out next week.
              This is good news. Looks like they got embarrassed after the reactions people had when they found out nothing was being done to the 2nd level.

http://tanavar.ir/d.asp?id=11210

Comment

Modabber (Head of Tanavar organization) says they will be putting the contract to put seats on the 2nd floor of Nagshe Jahan out next week.
                This is good news. Looks like they got embarrassed after the reactions people had when they found out nothing was being done to the 2nd level.

Apparently, Naghshe Jahan will be ready when Sepahan hosts Zob Ahan.

Comment

Azadi is going to have 95k capacity.
                  http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1340700...C-%D8%B4%D8%AF
                  And latest photos from Azadi
                  Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

That's fantastic news!!!!!!! So the capacity of this stadium will finally become 75k for real?? That's almost like Azadi!!!!

و با پایان آن عملیات نصب چادر
                    Does this mean the roof??? That would make it even more fantastic!

Keep it coming!

Comment

I am glad this article also pointed out the dull sense of coloring of Azadi stadium. The color combination is so soulless and unsporty that kills the spirit of the stadium.

رنگ بندی صندلی های ورزشگاه آزادی از نقاط نه چندان مثبت این پروژه بزرگ عمرانی است. همانطور که در عکس های امروز مشاهده می کنید رنگ صندلی ها طوسی و سفید در نظر گرفته شده که متفاوت با رنگ بندی ورزشگاه های جهان است که عموما صندلی های خود را با رنگ های سبز و آبی و زرد آرایش می دهند تا زیبایی بیشتری در فضای ورزشگاه حاکم شود.

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                      Does this mean the roof??? That would make it even more fantastic!
                      With that structure built above the second floor, inevitably they had to put a cover on it to make it a roof.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                        I am glad this article also pointed out the dull sense of coloring of Azadi stadium. The color combination is so soulless and unsporty that kills the spirit of the stadium.

رنگ بندی صندلی های ورزشگاه آزادی از نقاط نه چندان مثبت این پروژه بزرگ عمرانی است. همانطور که در عکس های امروز مشاهده می کنید رنگ صندلی ها طوسی و سفید در نظر گرفته شده که متفاوت با رنگ بندی ورزشگاه های جهان است که عموما صندلی های خود را با رنگ های سبز و آبی و زرد آرایش می دهند تا زیبایی بیشتری در فضای ورزشگاه حاکم شود.

With that structure built above the second floor, inevitably they had to put a cover on it to make it a roof.
                        A member on this forum pointed out they select the white and blue because they are least prone to fading in the sunlight.

Comment

A member on this forum pointed out they select the white and blue because they are least prone to fading in the sunlight.
                          I remember him saying it, but still I would much rather faded seats (Which will take perhaps about a decade before they fade) than these dull colors.

These colors already look as if they've been faded for years...

Comment

I remember him saying it, but still I would much rather faded seats (Which will take perhaps about a decade before they fade) than these dull colours.

Yeah, it was me. The problem is with the combination of the sun and quality of seats in Iran; they fade extremely quickly. The old seats ended up looking like a mess, and you can even see an example in the pics above in Tractor's stadium. I remember before Wembley stadium opened they had major problems with the red seats fading and had to spend thousands more buying better quality seats. This was in the UK with cloudy weather and a roofed stadium, just imagine how much worse the quality of materials are in Iran and the intensity of the sun during summer time.

Realistically after the seats and a new pitch, a roof structure needs to be put in place, but that will cost minimum 10-20 million pounds.

Comment

I remember him saying it, but still I would much rather faded seats (Which will take perhaps about a decade before they fade) than these dull colors.
                              Issue is manufacturing capabilities and material availability. The seats are most likely injection molded, which will require a press capable of the high clamping pressure required. We are talking 400+ ton presses. Given the availability of said presses, if available, and capability of creating the tooling for it, again not being an easy task requiring CNC equipment and EDM capability, problem comes down to actual resin being used. I don't know the capability of the petrochemical industry in Iran, but processing UV resistant resin is no easy task and I highly doubt the manufacturers in Iran have access to material like Zytel Nylon or other plastics that get used in high sun light applications, such as car interiors. But anywho, I digress, I agree they should've used better color seats!

Edit: But again, Iran has a somewhat "decent" manufacturing capability. I'm guessing they probably took the cheap route and just didn't want to spend the money.

Comment

Wow Mahestan how do you know all these details? [emoji106][emoji122]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X