Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
    "Inauguration of the biggest sports project after the glorious revolution"
    It sounds like they are saying it with pride, when they should be saying it with shame...lololol.

Proud of a stadium that took them decades to build. I want smash my face into the wall.

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
      It sounds like they are saying it with pride, when they should be saying it with shame...lololol.

Proud of a stadium that took them decades to build. I want smash my face into the wall.
      And it's still not finished that's the best part about it
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

That's the kind of mrntality Cq is dealing with.

Comment

Truly shameful.

Comment

Naghgh Jahan opening ceremony Live on IRIB Esfahan: http://www.telewebion.com/#!/live/esfahan/

Comment

how ridiculous, an unfinished stadium being inaugurated.

Comment

During the inauguration seats have been blown away due to strong wind

Comment

Mage ba ab dahan chasboonde boodan ke bad borde xD

Comment

HAHAHA what a freaking joke.

Comment

Just a note, those seats had not been installed yet.

Comment

Comment

Omg people. I can see in 10 years we will be discussing Esfahan's crumbling stadium and the unaware will think it was built in the 1980s if not before....oh wait...

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            Yes.
                            Its funny - their stadium has no track around it - yet Ahvaz is the city with the most rowdy fans.

Very true, and sadly the truth of the matter is that we will often witness such pathetic and dangerous behavior by the fans. So the only solution for the time would be barrier nettings to protect the players, benches, officiating teams etc. on the pitch.

Something like the following images for baseball, and Hockey games:

That is a terribly sad solution, but right now the only solution!

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                              Very true, and sadly the truth of the matter is that we will often witness such pathetic and dangerous behavior by the fans. So the only solution for the time would be barrier nettings to protect the players, benches, officiating teams etc. on the pitch.
                              Something like this ...

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                                Something like this ...

Add some high voltage electricity to it and it will be perfect for IPL games, especially in Ahvaz.

Comment

Working...
                                X