• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
    Something like this ...

And we'll make Mexico pay for it!!!

Comment

^^ The protective plastic/glass around the ice hockey rink is to protect the fans from being hit by pucks traveling at 100+ mi/hr. You'll notice it's higher behind the nets because there's higher probability of the puck hitting the fans behind the nets. NHL games are awesome btw!

Comment

Any updates on Shiraz Stadium? Last I heard they were starting to speed up constructions. Suppose to be 50K stadium.

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
          Mage ba ab dahan chasboonde boodan ke bad borde xD
          knowing the extreme frugality practices of our esfohooni homies, it wouldnt surprise me if..!

Comment

Originally posted by freak View Post
            ^^ The protective plastic/glass around the ice hockey rink is to protect the fans from being hit by pucks traveling at 100+ mi/hr. You'll notice it's higher behind the nets because there's higher probability of the puck hitting the fans behind the nets. NHL games are awesome btw!
            Of course. But since our country traditionally runs its own laws and rules in everything, then we may alter the purpose of these protective nets in our own usage manner.

At least no rocks, objects can directly be thrown at people on the pitch (saving some injuries/lives)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

AQR Stadium

Comment

latest photos. Very beautiful indeed.

Comment

استادیوم امام رضا (ع) به مراحل پایانی بهره*برداری‎اش نزدیک شده تا هواداران با زیباترین ورزشگاه ایران شگفت*زده شوند.

به گزارش "ورزش سه"، استادیوم امام رضا (ع) که مراحل ساخت آن از سال 80 آغاز شده، این روزها به پایان مراحل بهره برداری اش نزدیک شده و عکس های منتشر شده از این استادیوم با مقیاس اروپایی، ایرانی*ها را شگفت زده کرده است.

این استادیوم با ظرفیت 30هزار و 500 نفره طراحی شده است. وجه تمایز اصلی استادیوم بی*نظیر امام رضا (ع) با سایر استادیوم*های داخل کشور در سقف آن و نیز شکل گیری سالن*های ورزشی با عملکردهای متنوع در فضای زیر سکوی تماشاگران فوتبال است که باعث منحصر به فرد بودن پروژه و نیز کارایی بالای آن می*شود. سقف این مجموعه با مساحت 18000 متر مربع از جنس پارچه مخصوص در کشور بی نظیر است که با توجه به طراحی خاص آن شرکتی معتبر از فرانسه نصب این سقف را بر عهده داشته است.

پارکینگ طبقاتی با ظرفیت 5 هزار خودرو در 6 طبقه در حال آماده*سازی است؛ همچنین این استادیوم براساس گیت*های خروجی، دارای عنوان سریع ترین تخلیه در کشور نیز هست.

این استادیوم پیش از این قرار بود میزبانی دیدارهای عراق در مرحله انتخابی جام جهانی روسیه را برعهده داشته باشد که در نهایت این موضوع محقق نشده و ثانیه شماری برای افتتاح آن همچنان ادامه دارد.

Comment

Can't wait to see TM playing a friendly or even a qualifier match there. I love Azadi and I know that t is the most fearful place for our opponents,but we need to let other parts of Iran (where necessary standards are met) enjoy their TM as well. That will help our football development and even national unity.

Tabriz, Mashhad, Isfahan and maybe Ahvaz (Foolad stadium, once finished) are all good candidates.

Comment

So when will either of Siah Jamegan or Padideh start using it? Is it going to be both's stadium?

Comment

I hate the cheap seats!!! I don't know why we are not spending more on getting quality seats..!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bijans View Post
                          I hate the cheap seats!!! I don't know why we are not spending more on getting quality seats..!!!
                          Because our lovely fans love ripping them out and throwing them at each other.

Comment

Anyone got any news about Mianrood(Shiraz) Stadium? I read somewhere that it was going to have a capacity of 50k. That was a few years ago though, not sure how the progress is.

This is how it is supposed to look when finished:

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                              Anyone got any news about Mianrood(Shiraz) Stadium? I read somewhere that it was going to have a capacity of 50k. That was a few years ago though, not sure how the progress is.

Jesus, are they using The Sims game as their rendering program? That looks horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post

Apparently it is planned to be finished by next year.

Comment

Working...
                                X