This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VOTING - Member of Month (January 2015)

This month we have 4 deserving members competing.

aenima_8

Camran khan

Zamboor

ZandiJoon

POLL WILL BE CLOSED IN 5 DAYS.

Mods please sticky this thread.
    aenima_8
    0%
    Camran khan
    0%
    Zamboor
    0%
    ZandiJoon
    0%

The poll is expired.

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

how to vote this now?
    That's impossible since all are really great members, no balls massaging here

Man this has got to be the toughest poll of all times tbh
    IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Toughest poll ever.

Comment

Mods please sticky this.
        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

With over 2000 tweets during the doping scandal, I think we should vote for Zamboor. Zamboor and Bi-Honar did a fantastic job. #AsianCupJustice #IraqiDoping

Comment

Mods please sticky this.

Comment

Only 2 days to go!

Comment

Just one day left.

Comment

It's still a tie, just a few hours left!

Comment

Working...
                  X