No announcement yet.

Khatibi Fired!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will be a happy man when Sepah will sell the club to private investors just like it's planned with Esteghlal and Perspolis.. The leadership in this club is so bad. Khatibi is the best possible option after Toni. He's young, azari and a talented coach with good discipline. Hopefully he'll return as a coach one day, he has a lot of potential
    Team Melli - Traxtor - Barcelona

Comment

Traxtor management seem to be very shortsighted, unwise and not classy at all.
      Last season they sacked Jalali prematurely and unfairly to bring Jose, whome they sacke the season prior or losing games towards the end of the season!
      Now they bring a young coach with a proven record and acceptable results in the first season and just sacked him!?

They bloody act like 9 year-olds!
      They make their decisions on the spur of the mommoment and never think it through, do they?

I believe it took Mourinho three season with Real Madrid to win the league!
      Mourinho would've been sacked in half season if Real was lucky to have Traxtor's wise management!

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
        are we talking about the same guy who missed an empty net vs portugal?
        I love you man but you're a clown. If that was an empty netter than my brother, I must refer you to an ophthalmologist friend of mine.

Comment

Biggest mistake Tractor has ever done.

I was totally shocked when they announced that they sacked him.. I met the whole team in Dubai when they came for training on December.. I trained with them and Play a friendly match against them... He was such a generous man..
          As a player coach he brought them very close to promoting to IPL for the 1st time. They missed out on goal difference, but that was by far the club's best finish in a decade (3rd place). The season after Khatibi left, they finished 14th and were relegated to 2nd division!
          He promoted Gostaresh to IPL for the 1st time in their history! The next year under him, they moved as high as 6th place in the IPL for some weeks - the highest position they have ever reached!
          Tractor spent 8 consecutive weeks on top of the IPL table under him and 15 out of 19 weeks in the top 3! That was BY FAR, the club's best record - the previous record was leading the table for 2 weeks.

What do u guys think?

Comment

I'm always in favor of giving managers time so they can do their work. But in his case he was actually doing really well so it's surprising as though why he was sacked. There must have been some other reason.

Comment

All over the world clubs are exchanging coaches too quickly. I am very happy we have a world class coach leading Team Melli for four years now and hopefully some more. This is a huge advantage over all the other teams and I think it could well be seen how tactically superior we are to any Asian team.

Comment

How about not making new threads for threads that already exist?

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...-Khatibi-Fired!!!
                راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
                  How about not making new threads for threads that already exist?

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...-Khatibi-Fired!!!
                  Lmao super job bro. You just linked this thread in your post. Hahahahahah

Comment

^I merged the threads, that's why.
                    Formerly known as Persianking!
                    Follow me @
                    instagram/iranscout
                    instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by Abbas85 View Post
                      Lmao super job bro. You just linked this thread in your post. Hahahahahah
                      You continue to be such a try hard and fail every time
                      راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Working...
                      X