Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Video] fantastic interview with Sardar Azmoun after AC2015!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always believed that 19 or 20, Sardar was and is a normal kid thrown into a gauntlet, it's not easy for a kid, especially from a small town to cope with so much pressure of growing up in the environment he find himself and always say the right things. Do we think we would do if we were in such unbelivable and envious position??
    Sardar is a lively and down to earth kid, His interview just confirmed my belief in him.

As far as the interviewer is concerned him being or acting gay, is his personal choice and I believe it is wrong of us to use that type of homo references. I question his line of questioning and professionalism though, they are way too childish and personal, at times embarrassing and deliberately belittling.

Just before the interview with Khiabani, he tells him do you have problem with your leg, referring to his slight limp when he was approaching the stage, Khiabani was obviously trying to hide it.
    sigpic
    Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

I could careless if the interviewer is gay but some of his questions are freaking stupid. It's clear that sports aren't his thing.

"Yek gol ke zadi, dige ba ye goal khoshhali dige, huh?"

OR

"Masdoom ke mishi jaryanesh chie, migoftan age khoob garm nakoni masdoom mishi"

I guess I shouldn't really be expecting anything more from our state funded and regulated TV channels.

On a more positive note; Sardar is a great kid with a bright future ahead. I would love to see him play in EPL or another top European league.

Comment

the fact that an interviewer this dumb and unprofessional can make it onto television in Iran says a lot lot lot about Iran. so embarassing. the sad thing is that this guy isn't all that much better than ferdosipour, who looks like he is on drugs every episode

Comment

Working...
        X