IRAN vs CHILE in Sweden Cancelled, Possible new location Austria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
    For once I believed the friendlies would happen, but IFF are real tools.
    What does this have to do with IFF bro? Lets say the story is true, if that is the case, it is clearly Swedens FF that doesn't want the game to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
      What does this have to do with IFF bro? Lets say the story is true, if that is the case, it is clearly Swedens FF that doesn't want the game to happen.
      I just hope this game was finalized and it's not BS.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
        Sounds like bs by Iranian media. I don't think this game was ever finalized and most likely never will be.
        eeen
        our Federation is notorious for MAKING OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT about friendlies Only after the Initial verbal agreements are met and non of the important details such as Venue, Time, Logistics have been worked out..!!

those goozooo's mehdi Taaj and Nabi were really good at such bs wind-ups..!!

Comment

Was considering going to Gotherburg (even if the game there was very doubtful). Now I will change my plan and stick to the Sweden game only.

Comment

Wouldn't mind if it came to Copenhagen..

Comment

the game was never going to be in gothenburg, iranian media fought up on a lie made by an iranian in sweden. Some of my contacts made phone calls to the arenas and nothing was discussed about being in gothenburg.

Comment

Why not play in Chile?

Comment

expected.

Comment

Hopefully it will be played in New York.
                    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

The Chilie Match will %100 happen either in Austria or London

Comment

Hopefully it will be played in Tanzania

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                          Hopefully it will be played in New York.
                          Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                          Wouldn't mind if it came to Copenhagen..
                          Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                          Hopefully it will be played in Tanzania
                          He he he
                          In Kansa city would be even sweeter..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            He he he
                            In Kansa city would be even sweeter..!
                            If it's played in New York, the players can all hang around until the Persian Parade and even take part in it. They will undoubtedly receive a hero's welcome from the crowd.
                            On another note my new coworker looks exactly like Ashkan.
                            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
                              So Chile game is going to get cancelled. Sweden is like 60% might be cancelled. LOL Iranian news for yaaa..One week: Iran will play spain italy germany brazil argentina....next week: All cancelled due to bad weather and the other teams didnt want to play us.
                              give source 60% cancelled, tickets have been sold,they have sponsers, the chile game is not cancelled,is just that sweden dont want the game in sweden, the game will be play another place

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                                If it's played in New York, the players can all hang around until the Persian Parade and even take part in it. They will undoubtedly receive a hero's welcome from the crowd.
                                On another note my new coworker looks exactly like Ashkan.
                                So your coworker looks like an akhoond??

As for the parade. I hope you were joking. That is the biggest chance for a protest in history. IT will be ruined by shahis, mujahedeen and bahaii who would take the opportunity to ruin a celebration for political reasons. I am not against those people but am just saying the IFF would never allow it.

Comment

Working...
                                X